EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WOODROW WILSON is our October contestant)

railbird

EOG Master
kudos to woodrow for running out the grounder, more than Drink will do next month, i predict he will invent an emotional illness and bow out of november contest.

railbird

EOG Master
FAT aritie will be another 40pct shit show in december, JK, why dont you find someone a little more competent

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
kudos to woodrow for running out the grounder, more than Drink will do next month, i predict he will invent an emotional illness and bow out of november
I didn't even know I was invited. What are ya crazy? Ive given away 20 plays a week on ras slack since week 3. Might as well add some insenstive besides you know buying food, paying mortgages and buying meals for people who pretend to dislike me on the internet lol. Hope youre well matt

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I didn't even know I was invited. What are ya crazy? Ive given away 20 plays a week on ras slack since week 3. Might as well add some insenstive besides you know buying food, paying mortgages and buying meals for people who pretend to dislike me on the internet lol. Hope youre well matt

Too bad there isn't an "IGNORE ALL" feature that you could use. LOL

On a more serious note, the GC in September/October/November is a good mix of capping and strategy that allows "picks" to be "stockpiled" day by day.

GL to WW to finish strong and to Drink to start strong.