EOG'S JAMES PATRICK is 10-3 ATS IN THE NFL!!!!

Who needs to PAY for picks when EOG has its own handicapper who is hitting almost 80% and it's REAL & DOCUMENTED???!!!!

Once again this week, James Patrick WON for the 4th consecutive time going 3-0 ATS for a YTD record of 10-3 or 77%!!!!!

I understand that there were many people who didn't ask to be included for our newsletter list this weekend, but if you did READ it, EOG gave you a 3-0 SUNDAY, baby!!! :+thumbs-2

Furthermore, here were Mr. Patrick's plays for yesterday that were released on our Home Page, this forum, and on our controversial, but growing & ever so popular NEWSLETTER...

Game 1: Detroit Lions +6 ? @ Tamp Bay Buccaneers
I just talked to a local bookmaker and asked him what line he was putting out on the Tampa game. He said, "I know they're all coming on Tampa, especially in the teasers, but we had to stick with 6?." This is one of those lines that makes the mom and pop bookmaking shops cringe. Even they will venture to question the linemaker. They shudder when the see the line, knowing how badly they will need Detroit to cover, if not win outright. Let's do this one for mom.

TOP PLAY: Detroit +6.5 for $1000 (1 unit)

Game 2: Houston Texans +9.5 @ Cincinatti Bengals

If we operated as robots, and wiped the results clean from week 1 to week 3, we would never imagine that the line would be 9? here. At the beginning of the year, if a typical informed bettor had to predict the line on this one, it would have been on the light side of 3. So where do we get the extra six-and-a-half points? It's pretty simple. We have a winless team on the road facing an undefeated team at home. It would make sense to most to play Cincinatti straight or tease them down in light of the fact that common wisdom says that they are 'all of a sudden' superbowl contenders. Let's go ahead and fade the hip team of the month and take the dog in this spot.

TOP PLAY: HOUSTON +9 ? for (1unit)

GAME 3: Seattle Seahawks +2 @ Washington Redskins

The whole wide world of sports was witness two weeks ago to one of the most dismal offensive performances to ever be held on football field. There was only two reasons a person was able to stay awake long enough to see Washington's miraculous win, you either had money on the game, or you had been snorting coke all night. Let's assume you had money on it and paid close attention. You would be fully aware of just how lacking Washington was on offense. Two Plays. Two plays were virtually all they had the entire ball game.

Considering the fact that the entire world was witness to their ineptitude, let's assume that this week the market will reflect a reluctance on the part of the bettors out there to back the Redskins. We love ineptitude.

TOP PLAY: Washington -2 for $1000 (1 unit)

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
James Patrick and Krackman are NFL experts. Both contrarians - Both know value when they see it. They were 8-2 between the two of them this weekend.

Go back to your Board Room and come up with some better crap than this .... James Patrick has never mentioned BOS .... Thats your problem now !!

:hung

lol toothpick, you are one of those guys. You will never give up! Why don't you go to RX and bash them for HAVING BOS as their sponsor. Who do you think you are comming in here and accusing people with no proof?

And even if he does promote BoS does that make him a worse capper? What does it have to do with the thread.

X

xpanda

coconutman said:
And even if he does promote BoS does that make him a worse capper?

I'm sure Toothpick will be right back with some evidence that James Patrick is a BOS shill. I'll set my timer ...

X

xpanda

I would wager that Glaken's post hits the nail right on the head ...

X

xpanda

OUR James Patrick is not THAT James Patrick. After speaking with him just now, we've agreed to call him Jim Patrick instead to avoid confusion. After all, we call him Jim in normal conversation.