Epstein Death Ruled A Suicide...

Heim

EOG Master
Former inmate states impossible to commit suicide there, as follows:

1) ceilings only 8-9 feet high

2) no bars or overhangs above

3) sheets as thin as paper towels

Somehow Epstein still managed....

If AG Barr and the DOJ valued the information Epstein would have brought to the table by flipping or wanted to see that he’d have been punished by the full arm of the law he’d still be in jail

They would’ve put him in a padded cell by himself with camera surveillance. Harm either by himself or by others would not have happened.

Last edited:
I said from the get go I think he’s still alive. There were only two photos of him released on a gurney after the fake suicide and if you look closely at his nose and ears they clearly don’t match up0864EF7B-A654-47B7-A3A6-E594DDEA5C46.jpeg

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
If AG Barr and the DOJ valued the information Epstein would have brought to the table by flipping or wanted to see that he’d have been punished by the full arm of the law he’d still be in jail

They would’ve put him in a padded cell by himself with camera surveillance. Harm either by himself or by others would not have happened.

If he had anything on Clinton, he would still be alive.

Since only on Trump.... he had to go

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Former inmate states impossible to commit suicide there, as follows:

1) ceilings only 8-9 feet high

2) no bars or overhangs above

3) sheets as thin as paper towels

Somehow Epstein still managed....

Cover up Bill Barr. Aka Cover up General. Aka Donald Barr's son.

Don Barr hired a 20 year old Epstein who didn't have a college degree to teach Calc and Physics at the prestigious private Dalton H.S. Shortly there after Don Barr authored a book about sex trafficking and also abruptly resigned from Dalton H.S.

#CoverupBarr

kane

EOG master
Cover up Bill Barr. Aka Cover up General. Aka Donald Barr's son.

Don Barr hired a 20 year old Epstein who didn't have a college degree to teach Calc and Physics at the prestigious private Dalton H.S. Shortly there after Don Barr authored a book about sex trafficking and also abruptly resigned from Dalton H.S.

#CoverupBarr

Don't forget about Alex Acosta, in 2008 he was a US attorney, and rather than prosecute him, he allowed Epstein to plea to solicitation of prostitution, he ended up serving a year in jail instead of what would have been a much tougher sentence. When Trump got elected, he appointed Acosta as labor secretaryhttps://www.npr.org/2019/07/10/740425294/labor-sec-alex-acosta-defends-his-handling-of-jeffrey-epstein-plea-deal

MrTop

EOG Master
there was only one conspiracy ever. It was the commissioners of all the sports leagues saying that they did not want sports betting. Then they did a 180 degree with NBA silver in the NY Times.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rats and pedophiles have a hard time surviving prison life.

Epstein may have qualified on both counts.

Clinton's got another one,very long list,sad,and nothing will ever happen to them

Was Epstein under the Clintons DOJ prison jurisdiction from 19 years ago or the current trump DOJ jurisdiction? And not to mention the man personally responsible for the Epstein handling has a father who happened to give Epstein his very first job out of college. AT A PRIVATE HIGH SCHOOL WITH HUNDREDS OF TEENAGE FEMALE STUDENTS. But yeah nothing to see there.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Comical how twisted perversion is suddenly a left or right issue. Sick bastards are sick bastards. I’d assume that want for underage girls supersedes their political agenda. Could Trump be? Perhaps. Clinton? Perhaps. People like our very own Big Runner, are stupid to think politics are the deciding factor in every issue

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Don't forget about Alex Acosta, in 2008 he was a US attorney, and rather than prosecute him, he allowed Epstein to plea to solicitation of prostitution, he ended up serving a year in jail instead of what would have been a much tougher sentence. When Trump got elected, he appointed Acosta as labor secretaryhttps://www.npr.org/2019/07/10/740425294/labor-sec-alex-acosta-defends-his-handling-of-jeffrey-epstein-plea-deal

Exactly. Trump appoints Acosta and Barr. Both had major cover up entanglements with his sex trafficking good friend Jeffrey Epstein.

Heim

EOG Master
Let's step back a bit.....Epstein could have hired a dream team of lawyers that would make OJ's look like the Bad News Bears.....they
would have run circles around the government....they couldn't even convict a slam dunk case like Barry Bonds. He was going to
get time because the judge is well aware of the 2008 fuck up. So he serves 8-10 years. Guy has enough money to disappear in
another country and never be heard of again. In short, no motivation for a narcissist like himself to end it.

kane

EOG master
I've known Jeff for 15 years, terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
A quote from the lying racist pig, who's also said how much he wishes he could date his own daughter, Trump is a sick and twisted pathological lying piece of shit

blueline

EOG Master
Saw part of an interview with the author of an article about Ivanka ..maybe WAPO or The Atlantic...said trump was not interested in her at all till she " blossomed"

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I dont think Trump or Clinton are pedophiles.

You either are or you are not. Most are obviously not. Neither's history suggests so

Now if Epstein "gave" them someone older, there is no way they said no. LOL

Now Dershowitz on the other hand..... guiltyyyyyy

I kinda wonder how Woody Allen's name didnt come up yet. Lol

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I'm over Epstein and all this pedophile talk. I would bet a good portion of people with a lot of power and control arent necessarily pedophiles but have a mindset where they can do anything so they wouldnt turn down a 16 year old either.

kane

EOG master
I dont think Trump or Clinton are pedophiles.

You either are or you are not. Most are obviously not. Neither's history suggests so

Now if Epstein "gave" them someone older, there is no way they said no. LOL

Now Dershowitz on the other hand..... guiltyyyyyy

I kinda wonder how Woody Allen's name didnt come up yet. Lol

Maybe not, but only one of them has said publicly that he wishes he could date his own daughter, and only one of them walked into the changing room of a miss teen USA pageant to ogle half naked 15 year old girls, and only one of them said he likes beautiful women "many on the younger side"

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I would say most famous people cut ties with Epstein because of his pedophilia.

Not Trump tho. LOL

He screwed Epstein over a property

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Maybe not, but only one of them has said publicly that he wishes he could date his own daughter, and only one of them walked into the changing room of a miss teen USA pageant to ogle half naked 15 year old girls, and only one of them said he likes beautiful women "many on the younger side"

And only one of them said he grabs their pussies because they let him. Only one of them has been accused by close to 2 dozen women of sexual assault. Trump thinks they let him, obviously the grabbing of the pussy was unwanted. Trump is very sick.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

And the other one took boat loads of cash. Cmon Kane don’t go Big Runner on us.

I'm over Epstein and all this pedophile talk. I would bet a good portion of people with a lot of power and control arent necessarily pedophiles but have a mindset where they can do anything so they wouldnt turn down a 16 year old either.

^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think the rich and powerful become so arrogant they do stuff like this to flaunt their power. I also think people that run in those circles with the ability to have anything they want get bored and go for the taboo and unobtainable because not much else gives them excitement

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Comical how twisted perversion is suddenly a left or right issue. Sick bastards are sick bastards. I’d assume that want for underage girls supersedes their political agenda. Could Trump be? Perhaps. Clinton? Perhaps. People like our very own Big Runner, are stupid to think politics are the deciding factor in every issue

Yup.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Yes you're consumed with Bigrunner. You're trying to make a point but you failed bigly.

Let's be clear because you're slow. Trump is the most unqualified, unfit, criminal, lying, worst president ever. I condemn 99% of what he's done.

Try again goof!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Yes you're consumed with Bigrunner. You're trying to make a point but you failed bigly.

Let's be clear because you're slow. Trump is the most unqualified, unfit, criminal, lying, worst president ever. I condemn 99% of what he's done.

Try again goof!

You’re not important. Relax

I agree with you on this. I think this is a ring that not only extends past political parties but leads to powerful people and entities all over the world.

The reason I brought up the AG and DOJ was to point out the silliness for trump and his trumpkins to point only at Clinton in this while the terms and conditions of Epstein’s incarceration could have been entirely dictated by trump and the AG.

Valuist

EOG Master
So one of Epstein's accusers was in court today. So Epstein had her flown around the world to bang her, and have the Duke bang her, while she was 15 years old. Where were the parents? "It's ok honey, just screw the duke until he's had enough". No accountability for them?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Try again goof!
Curious. What is the 1% you like about Trump or what he has done?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
So one of Epstein's accusers was in court today. So Epstein had her flown around the world to bang her, and have the Duke bang her, while she was 15 years old. Where were the parents? "It's ok honey, just screw the duke until he's had enough". No accountability for them?
Maybe a run away? kidnapped?

MrTop

EOG Master

Try again goof!

some things what you say are true but his foreign policy the best since George H.W. Bush admin.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
some things what you say are true but his foreign policy the best since George H.W. Bush admin.

You condone his covering up the murder of a Washington Post reporter ordered by the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman. Please explain too all why you're ok with this? Are you a fan of turning a blind eye to the immoral, inhumane, oppressive policies of Trump's strong armed, anti democracy buddies such as: Putin, MBS, KJU, Duerte, etc?