Epstein Death Ruled A Suicide...

MrTop

EOG Master
The little fat man from N Korea has played trump like a fiddle[/QUOTE ]

they are not the problem....Nixon/wall street - clinton and wall street backing let china join the WTO in 2001 .. nothing but problems since. Go to utube and look at all the think tank videos. They say it too...so do the US generals , admirals say the same thing... the US has a problem with china..…that is why the tariffs are there. With CNN you are getting the late news. Read bloomberg, reuters and WSJ, NYT much faster stuff with better info

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Mr. Top,

Pinocchio has zero plan, zero end game with China? Can you tell us his plan? His endgame? The farmers and many other industries love what he's doing. LOL.

Trump is losing bigtime to China and North Korea. China has him by the balls. President Xi has a lifetime term. He's not sweating the tariff war with America. Pinocchio is definitely gambling with America's economy and taxpayer's welfare. Didn't Trump bankrupt 6 companies?

MrTop

EOG Master
Mr. Top,

Pinocchio has zero plan, zero end game with China? Can you tell us his plan? His endgame? The farmers and many other industries love what he's doing. LOL.

Trump is losing bigtime to China and North Korea. China has him by the balls. President Xi has a lifetime term. He's not sweating the tariff war with America. Pinocchio is definitely gambling with America's economy and taxpayer's welfare. Didn't Trump bankrupt 6 companies?

trump will run out of time.. cause china knows that they cannot beat him.. so they hope he does not win again...china is in delay mode if the democrat wins they will try with him... the only problem is the dems are on the same side as trump with the tariffs. The policy of the US gov't is not going to change unless the US gets what they want... north korea has not shot any long range missles since the agreement... only short range. What you need to do is watch the peter naravo video's about china on utube before trump was elected...he works for trump now...then you will understand what the US gov't is doing...you seem a bit lost

the plan is to hurt china like ussr like years ago...

why don't you look at that... peter navaro video's about china on utube he is one of trump economic advisors...

Bigrunner

EOG Master
trump will run out of time.. cause china knows that they cannot beat him.. so they hope he does not win again...china is in delay mode if the democrat wins they will try with him... the only problem is the dems are on the same side as trump with the tariffs. The policy of the US gov't is not going to change unless the US gets what they want... north korea has not shot any long range missles since the agreement... only short range. What you need to do is watch the peter naravo video's about china on utube before trump was elected...he works for trump now...then you will understand what the US gov't is doing...you seem a bit lost

the plan is to hurt china like ussr like years ago...

why don't you look at that... peter navaro video's about china on utube he is one of trump economic advisors...

I already saw these lying clowns. I laugh at drunk Kudlow.

Trump is clueless. He tells the people China is paying the tariffs. He says America has already collected billions in Tariffs from China. He says the American consumer don't pay for the tariffs. He's either lying or doesn't know what he's talking about. Then when he delayed the Sept 1 tariffs because he didn't want to hurt people during the holidays, his fraud was exposed bigtime. His rhetoric was a proven lie and contradiction. What a fuken joke. And Mr. Top supports these lies and incompetence.

Then in Helsinki Trump sided with Putin over American Intel. Trump actually said "Putin has no reason to lie, I believe him". Treason! We know Putin interfered with the election but Trump doesn't care. He wants to add Russia to the G7.

Trump also says he had a phone call with China and he's close to making a great deal. Another lie. Mr Top seems to have bought that lie. China has all the leverage. Only thing Trump has are lies. That's why we call him Pinocchio. Trump says Melania is developing a great relationship with Kim Jong Un. Another lie. Mr Top loves the lies, incompetence, and treason in Helsinki.

MrTop

EOG Master
look at the video's it has nothing to do with kudlow... that is the policy of the US gov't

it was stepped up by obama on the pivot to asia….this is the next stage

if you want me to hold your hand let me know

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
runner thinks i am talking about dems and rep... nothing to do with it

it does not matter who the president is...you will see.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
runner thinks i am talking about dems and rep... nothing to do with it

it does not matter who the president is...you will see.

It's obvious you were talking about Trump. I believe you said Trump foreign policy is the best since Bush? Sorry to confuse you. But if you think Trump's foreign policy is solid you were already confused.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
some things what you say are true but his foreign policy the best since George H.W. Bush admin.

Here's where I thought you were talking about Trump. And my first response was I didn't like the way he colluded with MBS to cover up the murder of a Washington Post reported. That alone is a big fat F on foreign policy. Why does America need to bow down to Saudi? They harbored 90% of the 911 terrorist. They were also not put on the Muslim ban list? Strange

MrTop

EOG Master
It's obvious you were talking about Trump. I believe you said Trump foreign policy is the best since Bush? Sorry to confuse you. But if you think Trump's foreign policy is solid you were already confused.

i know you are lost.... your domestic policy is very good....your foreign policy is weak

they are using reagan's policy that was used aginst ussr….ussr went broke

build more ships that will make china go bust ...but tariffs are needed also cause to slow them down

watch the video's

MrTop

EOG Master
Here's where I thought you were talking about Trump. And my first response was I didn't like the way he colluded with MBS to cover up the murder of a Washington Post reported. That alone is a big fat F on foreign policy. Why does America need to bow down to Saudi? They harbored 90% of the 911 terrorist. They were also not put on the Muslim ban list? Strange

this has nothing to do with the rep or dem...it is US policy

now go watch the video's ...they are the places like the hudson institute etc... peter navaro and other smart guys a lot smarter than both of us....

report back in 3 days

Bigrunner

EOG Master
i know you are lost.... your domestic policy is very good....your foreign policy is weak

they are using reagan's policy that was used aginst ussr….ussr went broke

build more ships that will make china go bust ...but tariffs are needed also cause to slow them down

watch the video's

I heard Trump wants to borrow money from China to fund his trade war against China. He also wants to borrow money from China to buy Greenland. FYI, he's has zero concern for the Amazon burning. He has zero motivation to strengthen America's relationship with our allies. He's actually doing the opposite. Great foreign policy. Things are becoming clearer.

MrTop

EOG Master
wall street pushig to get china into the WTO since nixon.... clinton let china in. in 2001...all pushed by wall street. so the USA could get cheaper goods and corporations could make $$$

all the presidents since nixon thought they could turn china into a democracy like south korea.... never happened... UT OH !

MrTop

EOG Master
I heard Trump wants to borrow money from China to fund his trade war against China. He also wants to borrow money from China to buy Greenland. FYI, he's has zero concern for the Amazon burning. He has zero motivation to strengthen America's relationship with our allies. He's actually doing the opposite. Great foreign policy. Things are becoming clearer.

if you don't stop china there will be no world...they will take it over. ...

MrTop

EOG Master
The US has been trying to buy greenland since the 40's.....stay inside the country .... that is your strong points.... once you leave the USA you are weak

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Still rooting for Andrew Yang.

Can I get those monthly payments of $1,000 (Universal Basic Income) deposited directly to my BetDSI account?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Still rooting for Andrew Yang.

Can I get those monthly payments of $1,000 (Universal Basic Income) deposited directly to my BetDSI account?

They're currently offering a 50% cash bonus on a maximum $500 deposit. I would only deposit $500 and pocket the other $500.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Whose we?
Obviously not you but most Americans and all of America's intel. Facts matter. And the facts prove Russia was encouraged by Trump to interfere in America's election. Russia obliged and Russia's interference was welcomed by Trump. Trump even says he would accept Russia's help to win the next election. Believe me Russia is currently helping Trump and the help is obviously welcomed. Deja Vu.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The US has been trying to buy greenland since the 40's.....stay inside the country .... that is your strong points.... once you leave the USA you are weak

Trump attacks our allies. Trump is isolating America from our allies every chance he gets. Trump's stand alone policy is a horrible idea. If he had a plan and the support of our allies in his trade wars he'd have better results. But he's alone and doesn't have a plan. His so called America first policy is dividing and weakening this nation. You need to get your head out of your ass when it comes to evaluating Trump's foreign policy.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump attacks our allies. Trump is isolating America from our allies every chance he gets. Trump's stand alone policy is a horrible idea. If he had a plan and the support of our allies in his trade wars he'd have better results. But he's alone and doesn't have a plan. His so called America first policy is dividing and weakening this nation. You need to get your head out of your ass when it comes to evaluating Trump's foreign policy.

they are free riding on NATO payments. They are supposed to pay 35% for Nato…… US pays only 65%...... so he is sticking it to them... you must not be from the USA

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Americas intel sucks, cia and fbi are scum of earth

Speaking of scum, you on multiple occasions said Trump is a lock for 2020. Lol! I think the Democrats I looking great over the deplorables for 2020.

Let's bet! I'll do up to $500! The deplorables are going down!

I know Trump will cheat but I'm still willing to bet you!

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated
Speaking of scum, you on multiple occasions said Trump is a lock for 2020. Lol! I think the Democrats I looking great over the deplorables for 2020.

Let's bet! I'll do up to $500! The deplorables are going down!

I know Trump will cheat but I'm still willing to bet you!

just promise to leave the site with another loser.....

boston massacre

EOG Master
It's a given Trump will cheat to win the 2020 reelection. Proof is surfacing the Georgia RepubliCONS committed election fraud to steal the 2016 election.

Definitely Cheating.

Just ask Bernie Sanders.

He'll tell you how SWILLARY Clinton pulled it off, to get the Dem. Nomination.

About Trump ?

Lots of FAKE NEWS .

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Any facts trump and his trumptards don’t like they immediately go to the fake news card.

They're so uneducated. They constantly parrot the line "it's the law". Lol

William Barr the top law enforcement officer in the country just booked a family holiday party at Pinocchio's Wash DC hotel. Guaranteed to spend $30,000. This is blatant corruption. RepubliCONS are silent. Pinocchio us the most corrupt president ever. He must be impeached!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Any facts trump and his trumptards don’t like they immediately go to the fake news card.

And any time conservatives disagree with liberal policies they’re racists. And the divide will just widen. Heisenberg you seem stable, I’d have a beer and debate sides politically with you, but it’s football season in two minutes. Best of luck

And any time conservatives disagree with liberal policies they’re racists. And the divide will just widen. Heisenberg you seem stable, I’d have a beer and debate sides politically with you, but it’s football season in two minutes. Best of luck

I would just say that trump is without doubt a racist and he has tapped into a lot of racists for support.

I don’t consider myself to be a D or R as I consider there to be corruption on all sides. With the way the system has been set up in this country we only have the option of voting for the lesser of two evils and more often than not that choice for me has been the D candidate.

I appreciate the offer AA as I think it’d be a pleasure to talk about things over a beer.

Best of luck to your CFB plays this weekend as well

boston massacre

EOG Master
They're so uneducated. They constantly parrot the line "it's the law". Lol

William Barr the top law enforcement officer in the country just booked a family holiday party at Pinocchio's Wash DC hotel. Guaranteed to spend $30,000. This is blatant corruption. RepubliCONS are silent. Pinocchio us the most corrupt president ever. He must be impeached!

Dumb LIBERAL FRUITCAKES don't speak about Laws when they break them.

Only LIBERAL FRUITCAKES want 2 Tiered Justice system.

2 Tired Justice System Creates lots of FAKE NEWS for the LIBERAL FRUITCAKE MEDIA.

As the TRUMP TRAIN ROLLS ONS ! And waves Goodbye to the DUMB LIBERAL FRUITCAKES.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You're a broken record. You really have a difficult time coming up with any original thoughts.

The Real Broken Record is the FAKE NEWS REPORTING ON TRUMP.

Everything they report, you believe.

Doesn't matter what they report, you believe it.

And all the reporting is FAKE NEWS.

You're Terrified to speak about fixing the Broken Immigration system.

All you want to talk about is FAKE NEWS.

Better Listening to a record that is broken, than listening to you and the FAKE NEWS MEDIA.

How about your buddy, the LIBERAL FRUITCAKE Former Head of the F.B.I., Comey.

Another Phony Biased anti Trump Political Hack.

You're all FAKE NEWS.