Epstein Death Ruled A Suicide...

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You sure have a fixation on where the money goes. Until they have a law that forbids this practice (they probably should), you are getting worked up over nothing that you can do. Follow the money on any of these transactions, some elected official is getting fat from it.

Trump is diverting taxpayer's dollars to his private businesses. Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham, and all the RepubliCons continue to protect these corrupt activities. Pence is in Ireland to attend daily meetings in Dublin. At the suggestion of Pinocchio Pence is staying at a Golf Club owned by Pinocchio in Doonebeg, which is 175 miles from Dublin. The secret service is also staying at Pinocchio s club. Pence uses Air Force 2 to fly to Dublin for the daily meetings. This trip is costing us taxpayers millions. Most being diverted to the presidents pockets. The RepubliCONS dont care. Railbird even thinks Pinocchio is a lock for 2020 reelection. #Deplorable

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump is diverting taxpayer's dollars to his private businesses. Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham, and all the RepubliCons continue to protect these corrupt activities. Pence is in Ireland to attend daily meetings in Dublin. At the suggestion of Pinocchio Pence is staying at a Golf Club owned by Pinocchio in Doonebeg, which is 175 miles from Dublin. The secret service is also staying at Pinocchio s club. Pence uses Air Force 2 to fly to Dublin for the daily meetings. This trip is costing us taxpayers millions. Most being diverted to the presidents pockets. The RepubliCONS dont care. Railbird even thinks Pinocchio is a lock for 2020 reelection. #Deplorable
If he’s going golfing, hosting a dinner, etc - someone is getting that money, correct? You’re clueless in that you don’t want to hear anything R, it’s all about your opinion and nothing else matters. Oh, thanks for posting info about my grandfather also. I could have started a thread and posted it myself if I wanted to share it with the forum.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If he’s going golfing, hosting a dinner, etc - someone is getting that money, correct? You’re clueless in that you don’t want to hear anything R, it’s all about your opinion and nothing else matters. Oh, thanks for posting info about my grandfather also. I could have started a thread and posted it myself if I wanted to share it with the forum.

Wow! You already shared the info with the forum. That's how I knew.

That's ok blame me. Par for the course.

kane

EOG master
I'm keeping the residents of Alabama in my prayers, really hope they make out okay when Hurricane Dorian hits them

kane

EOG master
I think you missed my point Benny, Alabama was never in the storm's path, despite what the president continues to say

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I think you missed my point Benny, Alabama was never in the storm's path, despite what the president continues to say

Benny not that sharp. He probably doesn't understand that the American government is persecuted and abusing Christian refugees at the southern border. The deplorables defense "they're illegal". Infants and kids are illegal?. Fuken cowards! Fuken Snowflakes!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Benny not that sharp. He probably doesn't understand that the American government is persecuted and abusing Christian refugees at the southern border. The deplorables defense "they're illegal". Infants and kids are illegal?. Fuken cowards! Fuken Snowflakes!

You Anti-American Fuckin Punk !

You Anti-American Fuckin Punk !

Well done BM!

You didn't mention fake news or liberal fruitcake

You also added nothing once again as far as an intelligent or original thought but it's still progress

Keep it up! I'm rooting for you to finally contribute with a well thought post

kane

EOG master
Mueller Report was a bust.

When you post FAKE NEWS, I will call it FAKE NEWS.

Russia interfered in our election and helped Trump win, that's not fake news, that's very real news, whether Trump and Russia colluded is another matter, but there's zero doubt Russia interfered and they'll do it again, FACT

boston massacre

EOG Master
Russia interfered in our election and helped Trump win, that's not fake news, that's very real news, whether Trump and Russia colluded is another matter, but there's zero doubt Russia interfered and they'll do it again, FACT

You had about as much to do with Russia interfering in our Election as Trump did.

While the Election was taking place, Barack Obama was President of the United States.

We'll call him Anti-American also.

If Russia was Fuking with our Government, He did nothing about it.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You had about as much to do with Russia interfering in our Election as Trump did.

While the Election was taking place, Barack Obama was President of the United States.

We'll call him Anti-American also.

If Russia was Fuking with our Government, He did nothing about it.

"Russia if you're listening please find Hillary's missing E-Mails. You'll be rewarded handsomely". Donald Trump Summer of 2016.

"I love Wikileaks". Donald Trump Fall of 2016.

"I don't know what Wikileaks is". Illegitimate President Trump 2018

boston massacre

EOG Master
You have no problem with the president receiving help from a hostile foreign government to get elected, and you call Runner anti-American, how rich
"Russia if you're listening please find Hillary's missing E-Mails. You'll be rewarded handsomely". Donald Trump Summer of 2016.

"I love Wikileaks". Donald Trump Fall of 2016.

"I don't know what Wikileaks is". Illegitimate President Trump 2018

The Mueller Report.

kane

EOG master
If you'd like I can link you to about 100 articles that detail how Mueller said in his report that Russia interfered in the election, but my guess is you won't click the above link or care about any of the hundreds of articles talking about the Mueller report saying Russia interfered, you would rather stay ignorant and call it fake news than learn the truth

boston massacre

EOG Master
You obviously didn't read the Mueller report, Mueller said Russia interfered in the election

I'm talking about Trump colluding with Russia in the election.

Show me where it says TRUMP Colluded with Russia.

I never said Russia did not interfere in the Election.

Trump colluding with Russia to interfere in the election is FAKE NEWS. Prove me wrong on that if you think you can.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You obviously didn't read the Mueller report, Mueller said Russia interfered in the election

That is correct.

Mueller said Russia interfered in the election.

It didn't say that you colluded with Russia.

It didn't say that I colluded with Russia.

And it didn't say that TRUMP colluded with Russia.

kane

EOG master
I'm talking about Trump colluding with Russia in the election.

Show me where it says TRUMP Colluded with Russia.

I never said Russia did not interfere in the Election.

Trump colluding with Russia to interfere in the election is FAKE NEWS. Prove me wrong on that if you think you can.

Read post 135 again

kane

EOG master
That is correct.

I said Russia interfered with the election to help Trump win, you responded in post 139 with "Mueller report", the report said exactly what I posted, that Russia interfered and helped Trump win

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That is correct.

Collusion isn't a crime. So Mueller had zero reason to prove collusion. But we know there was collusion. There are at least 2 obvious facts that prove there was collusion.

1. Pinocchio shared internal polling data with the Russians.

2. Pinocchio said there was "no collusion ".

Put that in your Sharpie and smoke it!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That is correct.

Collusion isn't a crime. So Mueller had zero reason to prove collusion. There are 2 obvious facts the prove there was collusion.

Now put that in your Sharpie and smoke it!

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated
I said Russia interfered with the election to help Trump win, you responded in post 139 with "Mueller report", the report said exactly what I posted, that Russia interfered and helped Trump win

who wrote the mueller report?

what did obama do about the russian interferance......?

boston massacre

EOG Master

And I posted that Trump did not assist or collude with the Russians to win the election.

TRUMP DID NOT INTERFERE IN THE ELECTION. FACT.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Collusion isn't a crime. So Mueller had zero reason to prove collusion. There are 2 obvious facts the prove there was collusion.

Now put that in your Sharpie and smoke it!

And the Mueller Report said that Trump did not interfere with Russia to win the Election.

Now Blow that up real Big and post it on your Forehead.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Read post 135 again

The Mueller Report found that Trump DID NOT COLLUDE, ASSIST, OR INTERFERE WITH RUSSIA.

Your side did not like that outcome.

Your side wanted findings of Trump Colluding, Interfering, and Assisting Russia in the Election.

For your side, I call the Report a Bust.

But for the Citizens of the United States of America, the Report was not a Bust.

It found that Russia interfered in our Election, which is Bad News for All Citizens of the United States of America.

kane

EOG master
And I posted that Trump did not assist or collude with the Russians to win the election.

TRUMP DID NOT INTERFERE IN THE ELECTION. FACT.

You're missing my point entirely, in post 135 I said whether Trump and Russia colluded is another matter. You called Runner anti-American, but you have no problem with Russia interfering in our election, which you admit they did, so you call someone else anti-American at the same time you willingly accepted help from Russia to get Trump elected, it has nothing to do with collusion and everything to do with hypocrisy. You have no problem getting help from Russia, but Runner is anti-American? GMAB

kane

EOG master
They avoid that Obama Question about Russian interference.

Russian interference went on under Obama's Watch.

Yes it did, and unfortunately Obama didn't do anything to stop it, he said he didn't want it to appear like he was meddling to help Hillary, and secretly I'm sure he thought Russia's interference wouldn't matter, hindsight 20/20 he should have done something

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yes it did, and unfortunately Obama didn't do anything to stop it, he said he didn't want it to appear like he was meddling to help Hillary, and secretly I'm sure he thought Russia's interference wouldn't matter, hindsight 20/20 he should have done something

That's only a piece of the puzzle. I believe Mitch McConnell played a significant role in keeping the Russian interference a secret.

kane

EOG master
That's only a piece of the puzzle. I believe Mitch McConnell played a significant role in keeping the Russian interference a secret.

I don't know if Moscow Mitch played a role, but Obama knew what was happening and didn't act, obviously if he had it to do over again he would have done something

Bigrunner

EOG Master