Everybody - Everybody was watching last night

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
I have yet to talk to a single person who did not watch the FSU-Mia game last night. Everybody was watching that game.

I bet ABC had a lot higher ratings last night than they will see all year with MNF on NFL teams.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

ZZ CREAM said:
Can't be too good if he can't beat out that other guy for FSU , they competed all summer, I presume.

Nice point ... I think he is faster of the two; maybe not as accurate.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Glaken said:
Nice point ... I think he is faster of the two; maybe not as accurate.
Obviously too early to really judge, but neither one looks like they can throw with any accuracy or touch!

All the talent in the world on FSU and Miami and they produce a thoroughly penalty infested and poorly executed game. Dropped passes, dropped interceptions, missed kicks, etc. Both teams need more two-a-day practices and all-nighters in the film room. Their conference opponents should not be shaking in their cleats as these two are far from overwhelming opponents. The public will still back them and provide nice underdog lines for faders.

Glacker I had $4,000 on under but lost side as I went against Shrink as an ego thing

Glacker these teams are lousy and no QBS and will not be in national championship picture.

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
Wright looked good for Miami last night.

FSU has problems at the QB position and Bowden stated that publicly on the post game interview with ABC.

I am circling Nov 5th on my calendar now. NCSU's defensive line is good enough to beat anyone and I will have to consider them on the money line as a road dog in Tallahassee.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy