Ex moved back in for a while

bitch had nowhere to go so let her move in for a while its not gonna be a good 2 weeks or so for old BP

think she is weaseling her way back in but that aint happening I like my freedom

already made a crack last night about betting

she says "I see things havent changed"

fucking women bitch about gambling and time spent on computer but

they love spending it though

think today I am going to say my friend the General says you should take a more active roll in all the cleaning and cooking duties will say thats the way it is in all the boys households on EOG

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BP HOW MUCH HOUSE WORK CAN THERE BE IN YOUR TRAILOR.MAYBE SHE CAN SHINE YOUR PROPANE TANK TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HEAT.BP IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET RID OF HER INVITE THE GENERAL OVER AND TELL YOUR EX YOU ARE A F-G SHE WILL BE OUT OF THERE FASTER THAN BULLET BOB HAYES.

BP IF SHE IS ATTRACTIVE THERE IS ONE OTHER OPTION LET ME COME OVER AND HAVE A LITTLE FUN WHILE YOU TALK TO THE SHRINK AND ALL THE OTHER NIT WITS ONLINE.:+thumbs-2 THINK IT OVER KID AND LET ME KNOW :+signs8-1 (I HAVE TO GRIN :D WHEN MY PENIS GOES IN)

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
bp

bp

:doh1

hey bp:

my old lady is better than before about my gambling, but what drives me up the wall:

"i just saved $550 by using 25% off coupons and smart sales shopping" sez sweetie pie; but then there's the 1k credit card bill; that i pay with joy...

lol

my electronic security device gow is penn st

ty

gl

:frustrate

robbiek

EOG Member
"fucking women bitch about gambling and time spent on computer but

they love spending it though"

LOL no kidding. no kidding.