excell spreadsheets

Ace

EOG Veteran
Re: excell spreadsheets

i should've known better that someone would help out.....damn!

Ace

EOG Veteran

but we've got a freakin hot thread on james brown:+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

what are you expecting.... sorry noone responded, but you will find Most people here are not concerned with bases yet... Hell pitchers and catchers have not even reported yet... Once ST gets kicked up you will get pretty of response...everyone is concentrating on the Super Bowl and Baskets...

Ace

EOG Veteran

what are you expecting.... sorry noone responded, but you will find Most people here are not concerned with bases yet... Hell pitchers and catchers have not even reported yet... Once ST gets kicked up you will get pretty of response...everyone is concentrating on the Super Bowl and Baskets...
uh---i think i was expecting a few seconds for someone to kindly help me----but i guess that was too much to ask for.

dirty

EOG Master

I told you .... when bases kicks off you will get all the help you need.... People that bet several sports can't overlap and be successful most times and ONes that bet only bases are not around.... Sorry for the lack of replies...it is still February

Ace,

What type of template are you looking for? I know someone who can probably find one or make one...

THE SHRINK

uh---i think i was expecting a few seconds for someone to kindly help me----but i guess that was too much to ask for.

Hey dude...don't get pissed because people aren't jumping through hoops to hold your hand. The people on this site will help you if they can.

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

I have a sure-fire Excel sheet that is guaranteed to win. Can I please give it to you? Please? Please?

You post some vague request/demand for help in the middle of the day, then not even three hours you start throwing shit on people for not helping you out. Why should anyone go out of their way to do you a favor when you pull that type of stuff?