Expect former EOG contributor KANE to return today

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
April Fool's.

:p

I wonder who he likes on MLB Opening Day.

Fifteen games in all with four of the 15 to be televised on ESPN.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Expect BIGRUNNER to endorse Trump in 2024.

The Pillow Guy says Trump will be president again this coming August. Making him ineligible to get elected in 2024. Unless the next Trump insurrection is successful?

"Fight for Trump. Stop the steal. Kill the cop with his own gun. Hang Mike Pence".
- Dumb Dude

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Impressive stirring of the pot.

Unfortunately, the brain dead rubbish from BR is likely to reduce readership rather than increase. Good work with Kane, his incessant trolling outweighed his rather good sports information, which I thoroughly enjoyed reading. Oh well, onward and upward .. talk to you soon .. :)

They killed him, you ignorant Trump supporter.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Uh oh.

Bigrunner just called ComptrBob "ignorant."

Time to log off.

He's not? How do you explain his support for someone who stole 3 million from charity, sexually assaulted over 20 women, took out a full page ad in the New York Times begging the government to execute 5 innocent colored teenagers, championed a Birther movement calling the current president a Muslim born in Africa, and started his campaign calling Mexicans rapist? Maybe ignorant isn't the right word? But I think it is. At least when it came to Benedict Donald.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm sure Bob is smart enough to take that as a compliment.

Trump loses again in court. Judge strikes down his campaign's nondisclosure agreement. That makes him 0-?. 50, 60, 100. Wasn't Trump ignorant Bob's guy? Don't think there's a better word for Bob in this case.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Even the mention of this poster is a great disservice to the EOG community.

Hold the phone! Weren't you a Trump lover? Your ignorance reeks to high hell. Blame the media Cheap.

"It's the media's fault. The media should be purged in America".
- Cheapseats

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Current score: White Sox 3 Angels 2, end of 5.

Will Chicago manager Tony LaRussa go to his stellar bullpen for the home half of the sixth inning?

Wrong thread, you say?

Call it a diversionary tactic.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Cancer is cancer. Nothing diversionary. Your world. I should add, you have a blocking mechanism I use, so responding to the post.

Just for kicks I unhid the ignored member comments and saw what BR said. This place is indeed much much better ignoring him, Rail, Dell, Merlin and Game. I had hoped getting the election behind us could get us back on a better path until at least the 2022 election but I guess America is indeed fucked up and not going to get better on the political front.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just for kicks I unhid the ignored member comments and saw what BR said. This place is indeed much much better ignoring him, Rail, Dell, Merlin and Game. I had hoped getting the election behind us could get us back on a better path until at least the 2022 election but I guess America is indeed fucked up and not going to get better on the political front.

"Stop the steal. Stop the vote, Don't let them take your guns".

The latest Republicon fear mongering is: The Michigan Republicon led legislature made it a law that people getting the J&J vaccine have to be told that "Stem cells from fetus was used to develope the vaccine but it is not part of the vaccine. Michigan Repiublicons have hurt their state. Fetus stem cells riles up the rabib right wing anti abortion base.

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...548-new-michigan-law-requires-those-receiving

Republicon scum, making everything political. It's the law!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Don’t go to Michigan BR, it’s full of anti-vaxxers and we lead the country in Covid again.

Yes I heard that. Your Republicon controlled legislature is anti government event-thou they want all the power. How many voter suppression bills are they trying to pass?

How's your area fearing. I recall you saying your zone his been extremely Covid free? Is that still the case?

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member

you thought because your side won that our side would make peace.....why would you think that after we had to hear from you crybabies for 4yrs...

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yes I heard that. Your Republicon controlled legislature is anti government event-thou they want all the power. How many voter suppression bills are they trying to pass?

How's your area fearing. I recall you saying your zone his been extremely Covid free? Is that still the case?
As of now, so far so good along ther lake. Away from the lake, I don't think its going that well. They had to clost the WalMart for 2 days because 20+ workers tested positive. That is right above South Bend, there there are a lot of problems also.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
As of now, so far so good along ther lake. Away from the lake, I don't think its going that well. They had to clost the WalMart for 2 days because 20+ workers tested positive. That is right above South Bend, there there are a lot of problems also.

That's horrible. Just a very small price to pay and so many are fighting the logic, science and common sense. It's always about their freedoms, their conspiracies, their anti government bitching. Their, their, their, just to make an unhealthy political statement. I deal with it on a daily basis. I tell a client he owes a small corporate annual tax to Illinois and is of course it's Illinois. At that point I immediately know I'm dealing with a Trump voter. One of my clients who is a huge far right winger says his favorite show is Lou Dobbs. LOL. He says it's the one show he watches every day. Sad, very sad. None of these people have a college education. Doesn't make them stupid but obviously ignorant about some facets of life. Lou Dobbs LOL. Idiot got fired for promoting the big lie.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member

it's just too funny not to reply twice......we never cared that we werent getting along with you fvcking fruitcakes.....we were very happy with trump....how could you ever come up with this election of a retard and a whore being elected where you thought this would bring us together....liberal retards are so fvcking brainwashed it's crazy

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
only people dumber are those like fairwarning who says he's not voting for anyone.....ok dipshit great plan.....dont vote

you cant make this shit up

Bigrunner

EOG Master
only people dumber are those like fairwarning who says he's not voting for anyone.....ok dipshit great plan.....dont vote

Says the drunk far right weakling that famously lost a 2 second, 2 hit fight to a teenager. Teddy got one hit in, and that was when he hit the ground. A drunk, a stiff, a weakling and a Nazi. Oy Vay!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I voted for everything else but president. Not voting but bitching about it is a poor plan.

Thinking Donald Trump is working for you when he has stiffed people like you all his life is failed logic.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
He was very upset at me.

i am amazed how someone gets so offended by comments on a website full of gamblers and degenerates that mostly are anonymous.
Maybe it was because i had three brothers. When growing up, you got out of bed every day scheming how to torture, antagonize, and getting under the skin of your brothers. So people on a website making racist disgusting comments i just have to laugh.

Hey JK, you know why God invented whisky? ............. So the Irish wouldn't take over the world!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I voted for everything else but president. Not voting but bitching about it is a poor plan.

Thinking Donald Trump is working for you when he has stiffed people like you all his life is failed logic.

Teddy's is a blind idiot except when it comes to skin color and ideology. Even with one eye his racism is still massive.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Trump loses again in court. Judge strikes down his campaign's nondisclosure agreement. That makes him 0-?. 50, 60, 100. Wasn't Trump ignorant Bob's guy? Don't think there's a better word for Bob in this case.
Guessing Bob would be a decent double digit favorite vs Big Dummy in any competent test that measured intellegence and/or knowledge in general however Big Dummy deems Bob as the ignorant one.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Guessing Bob would be a decent double digit favorite vs Big Dummy in any competent test that measured intellegence and/or knowledge in general however Big Dummy deems Bob as the ignorant one.

Wow, news to me when it comes to ignorance. Raycabino thinks it's an zero sum adjective. All or nothing. What's the saying? You learn something new every day?
Why do the call Bob ComputerBob? Does he fix computers?

How was lunch Ray? I'll never forget how long it took you to realize how bad Adolph Trump was.

Didn't I also school you on market odds and true odds. Hey, hey you learn something new every day.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Wow, news to me when it comes to ignorance. Raycabino thinks it's an zero sum adjective. All or nothing. What's the saying? You learn something new every day?
Why do the call Bob ComputerBob? Does he fix computers?

How was lunch Ray? I'll never forget how long it took you to realize how bad Adolph Trump was.

Didn't I also school you on market odds and true odds. Hey, hey you learn something new every day.
You can rest assured that you are incapable of schooling me on anything pertaining to odds.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You can rest assured that you are incapable of schooling me on anything pertaining to odds.

Ok it didn't happen?

If you have an in progress pick 4. First three legs are in. The payoff to the 1 is paying 1,000 with 10 live tickets. The payoff to the 5 is paying $10,000 with one live ticket. What are the payoffs if the 1 & 5 deadheat for the win?