Expect former EOG contributor KANE to return today

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Ok it didn't happen?

If you have an in progress pick 4. First three legs are in. The payoff to the 1 is paying 1,000 with 10 live tickets. The payoff to the 5 is paying $10,000 with one live ticket. What are the payoffs if the 1 & 5 deadheat for the win?
Well I have to admit you could have me here as I know as much about horses as you know about common sense but I would assume it would have to pay 10000/11(amount of winning tickets) or roughly $909.09. However it wouldnt shock me if they decided to pay the ticket with the 5 5k and the tickets with the 1 $500 each.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Well I have to admit you could have me here as I know as much about horses as you know about common sense but I would assume it would have to pay 10000/11(amount of winning tickets) or roughly $909.09. However it wouldnt shock me if they decided to pay the ticket with the 5 5k and the tickets with the 1 $500 each.

You're absolutely correct. Depending on the track or state pari mutual rules there could be 2 types of wagering pools. Single odds payoff pools or split/multiple odds payoff pools.

Common sense tells you the payoffs should be based on multiple payoffs pools. Why penalize someone holding the only winning ticket on the 5 horse.

This happened to me once at Maywood Park. I had the only ticket to the #2 paying 25,000. I dead heated with the favorite. About 20 tickets on the favorite. I should have gotten 12,500 but Maywood and Illinois had a rule that horizontal wagering pools are single payoff pools. Instead I got about $1,200 like the other 20 winners.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You're absolutely correct. Depending on the track or state pari mutual rules there could be 2 types of wagering pools. Single odds payoff pools or split/multiple odds payoff pools.

Common sense tells you the payoffs should be based on multiple payoffs pools. Why penalize someone holding the only winning ticket on the 5 horse.

This happened to me once at Maywood Park. I had the only ticket to the #2 paying 25,000. I dead heated with the favorite. About 20 tickets on the favorite. I should have gotten 12,500 but Maywood and Illinois had a rule that horizontal wagering pools are single payoff pools. Instead I got about $1,200 like the other 20 winners.
That doesn't make sense. Is there anything on the up and up in horse racing?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

RAYCABINO got the right answer without knowing a lot about the subject of horse racing.

Well done.

It's called intuition.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
RAYCABINO got the right answer without knowing a lot about the subject of horse racing.

Well done.

It's called intuition.

And then he complimented Lying Skippy for clearing up the misinformation with more blatant lies.

Lying Skippy said "there's video right here in Fulton County of the election being stolen". That's when Rayray complimented by saying "it's nice to have someone who knows clear up the misinformation". Lol Rayray

Still waiting for Lying Skippy or anyone else to post the video of the sweet and peaceful Georgia Congresswoman stomping and kicking the police. There's no video because it didn't happen unlike Lying Skippy's false claims. Rayray!!!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
And then he complimented Lying Skippy for clearing up the misinformation with more blatant lies.

Lying Skippy said "there's video right here in Fulton County of the election being stolen". That's when Rayray complimented by saying "it's nice to have someone who knows clear up the misinformation". Lol Rayray

Still waiting for Lying Skippy or anyone else to post the video of the sweet and peaceful Georgia Congresswoman stomping and kicking the police. There's no video because it didn't happen unlike Lying Skippy's false claims. Rayray!!!
"Let me just stop you right there. I'm a Georgia resident and more than a little active in Georgia and Atlanta politics. I've met Kemp, and I've seen how reporting works here in Georgia. And I'm more than a little familiar than the voting reform law that was passed - which was actually watered down from the version I personally supported - but half a loaf is better than none.

I don't want to get into politics on a gambling site, but you're the one who's clueless. Cannon wasn't arrested until she started kicking and stomping on the foot of the guard asking her to leave. She wanted to be arrested, and got her wish. There's nothing in the new law that causes voter suppression. Anyone who needs a voter ID in Georgia can get one, FOR FREE. Not that there's a great need for a special voter ID - virtually all Georgians of voting age drive and their driver's license works just fine. Even my dad, a Democrat until he passed away a couple of years ago, had no trouble renewing his driver's license in spite of suffering a debilitating stroke at the age of 77.

Comparing the new law to Jim Crow is an over-the-top hysterical response that either makes you very ignorant, or a complete idiot. I'll be nice and just assume you're ignorant."

So show me in the one post that I quoted of skip where he says anything about a video of an election being stolen because i sure can't find it. As far as my compliment of clearing the air I was mostly referring to the part in his post where he called you ignorant which is blatantly obvious in general. Now carry on talking a lot or typing a lot here and saying nothing as usual

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

You win and yet you feel like a loser.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Let me just stop you right there. I'm a Georgia resident and more than a little active in Georgia and Atlanta politics. I've met Kemp, and I've seen how reporting works here in Georgia. And I'm more than a little familiar than the voting reform law that was passed - which was actually watered down from the version I personally supported - but half a loaf is better than none.

I don't want to get into politics on a gambling site, but you're the one who's clueless. Cannon wasn't arrested until she started kicking and stomping on the foot of the guard asking her to leave. She wanted to be arrested, and got her wish. There's nothing in the new law that causes voter suppression. Anyone who needs a voter ID in Georgia can get one, FOR FREE. Not that there's a great need for a special voter ID - virtually all Georgians of voting age drive and their driver's license works just fine. Even my dad, a Democrat until he passed away a couple of years ago, had no trouble renewing his driver's license in spite of suffering a debilitating stroke at the age of 77.

Comparing the new law to Jim Crow is an over-the-top hysterical response that either makes you very ignorant, or a complete idiot. I'll be nice and just assume you're ignorant."

So show me in the one post that I quoted of skip where he says anything about a video of an election being stolen because i sure can't find it. As far as my compliment of clearing the air I was mostly referring to the part in his post where he called you ignorant which is blatantly obvious in general. Now carry on talking a lot or typing a lot here and saying nothing as usual

You're correct. But your ignorance was still exposed when you complimented Skippy for his lies that you interpreted as knowledge.

Shortly after you praised Skippy and threw negative comments at me, is when Skippy lied again about there being video right there in Fulton County of the election being stolen. Basically confirming he's a liar and your ignorance on these matters.

"Skippy, thanks for clearing up the misinformation. We need more liars like you at EOG.".
- Rayray

But you were a absolutely correct and it is what it is.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Errybuuddy schooling errybuddy and nobuddy learned shit.

Fukk the right answer I just wanna be right.

EOG.com/index/shutinexperts/Idatemyself/prizefighters

Bigrunner

EOG Master
give me easily offended liberal jews for 1000 Alex. Who is Kane, Who is Eddie Milkshake, Who is Dink, Who is Winkydunk, Who is Big Runner, Who is on 1st

Railturd is a symbol of the worst of America. I believe Raycabino might agree with me on this one.