Extra Extra, Read All About It

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Wouldn't it be something if Lebron was the first american professional athlete to die of covid?

You have no idea how to think about anything. I don't blame you, I blame the Public EducatIon system, they taught you to memorize things, not how to think about things.

How in the fuck would LBJ be the first American Pro to die of Covid if UniBron wins the title this year? I cut and pasted the "This Day in History," article from Nov 21. 3021.

Now here is where you need to think. Is it more plausible that...

1. UniBron wins the title w/out Bron

2. LBJ is not the first Pro to die of Covid.

I can't be there to do your thinking for you all the time. Be better.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You have no idea how to think about anything. I don't blame you, I blame the Public EducatIon system, they taught you to memorize things, not how to think about things.

How in the fuck would LBJ be the first American Pro to die of Covid if UniBron wins the title this year? I cut and pasted the "This Day in History," article from Nov 21. 3021.

Now here is where you need to think. Is it more plausible that...

1. UniBron wins the title w/out Bron

2. LBJ is not the first Pro to die of Covid.

I can't be there to do your thinking for you all the time. Be better.
Which american professional athlete has died of covid?

I dont watch ESPN much - how many of the talking heads have expressed pure rage against Lebron for catching covid, like they did with rodgers, cooper, etc?

It's crystal clear lebron grossly violated every covid protocol and put each and every one of his teammates in grave danger, not to mention other players/personnel. The NBA needs to make an example of him.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The outrage over Rodgers wasn't because he got Covid, it was because he lied about being vaccinated
The assumption is that the media deserves the truth - they do not, quite to the contrary. the media, being pure evil ,deserves to be mocked, misled, and hated. The vast majority of normal americans dont care if rodgers is vaccinated or not.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Do his teammates deserve the truth? He lied to them as well
What are you talking about, everyone on the packers knew he wasn't vaxxed because he had different protocols, he had to test every day, wear a mask, possibly other restrictions on mixing with his teammates.

For the record, he didn't lie, he said he was immunized, not vaccinated, a subtle distinction.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Remember way, way back - maybe 3-4 months ago, when "breakthrough" infections were still not common?

It's a damn shame those vaccines didn't work, who could have seen that coming.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Helps explain your love of Trump
I've stated i'm off the Trump train - while I loved his combative stlye, I dont want him again, IMO he was too weak, too easily manipulated, too self absorbed. Time for someone new like Ron Desantis.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I dont watch ESPN much - how many of the talking heads have expressed pure rage against Lebron for catching covid, like they did with rodgers, cooper, etc?

It's crystal clear lebron grossly violated every covid protocol and put each and every one of his teammates in grave danger, not to mention other players/personnel. The NBA needs to make an example of him.

Good for him.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What are you talking about, everyone on the packers knew he wasn't vaxxed because he had different protocols, he had to test every day, wear a mask, possibly other restrictions on mixing with his teammates.

For the record, he didn't lie, he said he was immunized, not vaccinated, a subtle distinction.
Do you think he wore a mask everyday at the complex?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Do you think he wore a mask everyday at the complex?
Probably not, but he prob did in certain full team meetings where the coach and other execs were. if he was even allowed there to begin with, I thought there will still restrictions on even eating with the team for unvaxxed players.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
No, no, no, if you test positive you're a grave danger to everyone.

You're not only a liar but dumb as fuck as well.

No, if you test positive it does not mean you have Covid, we have an example right here.

This is very basic shit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

It's crystal clear that you're full of shit. Fuck your fake news and good for him.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You're not only a liar but dumb as fuck as well.

No, if you test positive it does not mean you have Covid, we have an example right here.

This is very basic shit.
Naah, those tests are almost perfect, if they weren't that would mean the 2 million + tests we do a day would produce tens of thousands of false positives - and that would mean the entire narrative of the pandemic is wrong.

So therefore the tests must work and Lebron is a walking disease reservoir.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Naah, those tests are almost perfect, if they weren't that would mean the 2 million + tests we do a day would produce tens of thousands of false positives - and that would mean the entire narrative of the pandemic is wrong.

So therefore the tests must work and Lebron is a walking disease reservoir.

It's not that you lied to all of us, it's that we can't trust you anymore as you are a proven liar. MoFo's like you don't give a shit, I get it but you don't get a pass .

MrTop

EOG Master
Remember way, way back - maybe 3-4 months ago, when "breakthrough" infections were still not common?

It's a damn shame those vaccines didn't work, who could have seen that coming.

they never said 100%, way more people never caught it. The only thing is we will never know how good it really works.