Eye on Gambling has a new Head Moderator...

Re: Eye on Gambling has a new Head Moderator...

Mofome,

Congrats on the promotion. You deserve it. I look foward to all the good times ahead.

Chandler

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

unbelievable

Just a year ago, maybe less, ripping any poster to shreds who did not agree with him, now head mod. I guess unbelievable would work. Thanks kissee, needed a reality check there,

OF...91023i2ndw;l

Just a year ago, maybe less, ripping any poster to shreds who did not agree with him, now head mod. I guess unbelievable would work. Thanks kissee, needed a reality check there,

OF...91023i2ndw;l

If you haven't noticed a positive change Froggie, then you must be spending too much time in the pond...:pop:

Mr. Mofome,

Is that what we call you now?

Hope you held out for the corner penthouse office.

And while I got you, I'm having a little dispute with my cable company. Do ya'll handle those?

Congrats.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

If you haven't noticed a positive change Froggie, then you must be spending too much time in the pond...:pop:

Positive? That is a matter of personal taste and perception. Sorry, I liked the ol mo way better. At least he spoke his mind and did not take any shit.

OF...oij213490

Great choice Shrink, he deserves it he is one of the main reasons eog started to take off last month he has a great following as you know when he left SBR look at all those that followed.

Congrats MOFO :partywell deserved and long overdue

BadAss

EOG Enthusiast

:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-

Congrats MO 91023i2ndw;l

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

congrats homie - it's bout time . i hope we can also count on you to champion our cause if/when we have trouble collecting from, or other issues with advertising books here. i also hope you'll continue to speak your mind, even if it occasionally might offend an advertiser.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

congrats homie - it's bout time . i hope we can also count on you to champion our cause if/when we have trouble collecting from, or other issues with advertising books here. i also hope you'll continue to speak your mind, even if it occasionally might offend an advertiser.

:cheers

If troubles arise with a book, they will hear from me until things are settled.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Congrats Mo.....:cheers

Nick, i cant speak for Hache, but i work a reg job, so i wouldnt have the time to do it, and i certainly enjoy the "entertainment" side of the forum, more than the paperwork side........so Mo has my vote to do his best...

LOL, you obviously arent fond of Bucs or Hache, the ones that actually deserved this position.

Can't say I know Bucs but what little bit I know on here, but as for Hache I know personally so I totally ok with the statement. I will say it again. Best man for the job.

The Devil

EOG Master

MO IS A GOOD CHOICE AS HE HAS MOVED HIS BED INTO THE EOG LIVING ROOM............

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Couldn't have picked a better head mod. It also helps that he's one of my best friends on the boards. haha. :thumbsup

Apple

Banned

:+firework

:magnificent:If you really get to know Mofome you will realize he is an awesome individual with a great heart.. Mofome loves EOG, he has the passion and time available to make EOG better..

Congrats mofome.. :+signs8-a

<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post1313580 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 07-08-08, 05:55 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #116 <INPUT id=plist_1313580 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[1313580] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>NickPappagiorgio<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1313580", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1313580 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: WHAT KEEPS YOU COMING BACK TO EOG?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I dont complain, I offer my opinion.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<b>
complain <TABLE class=luna-Ent minmax_bound="true"><TBODY minmax_bound="true"><TR minmax_bound="true"><TD class=dn vAlign=top minmax_bound="true"><b>1.</TD><TD vAlign=top minmax_bound="true"><b>to express dissatisfaction, pain, uneasiness, censure, resentment, or grief; find fault: <TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LOL, you obviously arent fond of Bucs or Hache, the ones that actually deserved this position.:rolleyes:</

Haven't posted for a few months so excuse me if I'm running a little behind. Congrats Mo! How is the new position treating you?:cheers