Eye on Gaming Free Roll for Tuesday, January 24, 2012

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Eye on Gaming Free Roll for Tuesday, January 24, 2012

says password is not correct..same as last week...I'll try again later this evening or tomorrow morning

slyone66

EOG Master

thanks mike, just got back from the bitter cold of Maine, looking forward to the weekly game

Wade

EOG Master

i don't think eog mike knows what's going on. he keeps letting that scammer ttwarrior into the tournament.

rolleyes, no scammer here you idiot dhustle. Your either a bad person or screwed up in the head

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Another fun Tuesday. Thanks for the tourney EOG and Bookmaker.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

a couple of new names on the list this week...surprised there haven't been many more entrants the past few weeks

Wade

EOG Master

i registered yesterday for the tournament. i'm somehow not registered today. :+clueless

me too! I was definately registered. I wasn't able to play. Very disappointing.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

wade and bookbraker..I registered yesterday as well and when I logged in today, I pulled up the poker lobby and I wasn't in..I had to re-register today

Wade

EOG Master

eog mike is pulling a fast one on us. :shoot:

This is very odd, but it is definitely not something we (EOG) did. I will investigate with the sponsor and get back to you. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Wade

EOG Master

we'll be waiting right here mikey boy.

Wade

EOG Master

peavy, you always win something you fuck. i couldn't even play even though i registered the day before. someone at bookmaker unregistered me, bookbraker and a few others. 2938u4ji23

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

Has it been stated why we cant go back to the way Tuck was running it ? It can't be that difficult or time consuming. Hell, I said Id volunteer to arrange the email list, can't stand these new guys sneaking in

Has it been stated why we cant go back to the way Tuck was running it ? It can't be that difficult or time consuming. Hell, I said Id volunteer to arrange the email list, can't stand these new guys sneaking in

I second the motion. :thumbsup

Have to agree with Profane Reality and Deal With It here....A lot of new players last night that may not even know what EOG is or have they met their 50 post minimum....

Jake Peavey....no I haven't been credited either....

EOG Mike, this is actually a simple fix....PM for details...

Say it like you mean it Tuckman:lol:LMAO...Hope all is well on your end...:cheers

Thank you for the feedback. I will have an answer to these questions Friday.

It is taking Bookmaker longer than I anticipated to respond but rest assured I will get to the bottom of this issue and resolve it. I will also review entry formats for this coming Free Roll.

Wade

EOG Master

thank you mikey. keep up the good work pal.

It is taking Bookmaker longer than I anticipated to respond but rest assured I will get to the bottom of this issue and resolve it. I will also review entry formats for this coming Free Roll.

The way Tuckman was doing it worked great.

Wade

EOG Master

i wonder what bookmaker's response will be? they'll probably say it was a software malfunction.

I won't be in the office tomorrow but just got off the phone with Bookmaker coordinating matters for tomorrow's free roll. They are going to investigate the reason why two of our valuable members got bumped from registration last week. EOG contributor "Jeffsku" has offered to help organize requirements for next week's free roll. Stay tuned! I welcome and appreciate your ideas and suggestions for improving our Poker offerings, and forum in general.

I won't be in the office tomorrow but just got off the phone with Bookmaker coordinating matters for tomorrow's free roll. They are going to investigate the reason why two of our valuable members got bumped from registration last week. EOG contributor "Jeffsku" has offered to help organize requirements for next week's free roll. Stay tuned! I welcome and appreciate your ideas and suggestions for improving our Poker offerings, and forum in general.

View attachment 7760

Nice chair Mike!

Wade

EOG Master

looks like we'll never know what happened. :doh1