EYE ON POKER TOURNAMENT @ 9 EST WINNERS ARE JERSEYMIKE, YATUTSK, RPM !!!

Also, if you come in 1st or 2nd tonight, you qualify for the WINNERS only tournament held next month for a FREE ROUND TRIP AIRLINE ticket to be used for our EOG BLAST on the third weekend in January...:cheers

THE SHRINK

dirty

EOG Master
In and I plan to win......Well maybe not...thier hasn't been a Bounty put on me yet....I want to surprise a few people :cocktail

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
dirty said:
In and I plan to win......Well maybe not...thier hasn't been a Bounty put on me yet....I want to surprise a few people :cocktail

Hey Shrink.....Put a bounty on Dirty for the Vegas EOG tournament!:+signs8-1

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
:doh1

no need for anyone else to register

i,m in!!!

everyone else just playin' for second place

lol

:D

gl

:+clueless

RPM

EOG Veteran
THANKS. yak basically killed my chances with a river flush. put me all but out. nice to finish in the money for once.

tell shrink when he puts all our names on the banner, to make sure he puts (tow) next to me and jerseymikes names!!! lol

RPM

EOG Veteran
peteep,

ive liked playing for quite a while now. im ok, i guess but do stupid things too often. the eog blast will be my first time in a live tournament.

jerseymike

EOG Enthusiast
Thank for the fun tourney....:+thumbs-2

See you gents next week...:cocktail :+excited- :+signs8-1

:+waving-5

MLM

EOG Member
RPM said:
THANKS. yak basically killed my chances with a river flush. put me all but out. nice to finish in the money for once.

tell shrink when he puts all our names on the banner, to make sure he puts (tow) next to me and jerseymikes names!!! lol

I caught a nice break on that river didn't I RPM? Hell, had I known Jerseymike was a TOWhead I would have tried a bit harder to win the thing. :)

Yakutsk