Eye on the Markets: Coronavirus Stocks/Investments thread

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Market will continue to tank with no stimulus or if Trump wins the election. A Biden win means better relations with China which is good for the market, plus Democrats are for a bigger stimulus

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Now Moderna follows Pfizer as the second vaccine to be released by December. Efficiency rate at 94.5%. Stocks up big to open.

Now Moderna follows Pfizer as the second vaccine to be released by December. Efficiency rate at 94.5%. Stocks up big to open.

Love the term they are calling this rally "The dash for trash". Vaccine giving life to the worst beat up stocks that relied on a normally functioning economy like airlines, hotels, some retailers and their commercial real estate landlords, among others.

MrTop

EOG Master
Must really suck when you miss something and as a result you have to scrape by on just $17 billion.

let's not forget he is the biggest hedge fund........ investors lost last year with him and now did not give out bitcoin with bitcoin crushing it....LOL

Market will continue to tank with no stimulus or if Trump wins the election. A Biden win means better relations with China which is good for the market, plus Democrats are for a bigger stimulus
It all depends on the Senate races in GA. If the Republicans retain the Senate, then Biden can't get rid of all the Trump tax cuts. Trump cut corporate taxes from 35% to 21%. A Biden increase will cause businesses to leave along with keeping others away creating high unemployment.

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
BITCOIN HIT 18K...............yee hawwwwwww..........should pop over all time high's @ $19,871......sold 33%...........definitely gonna ride some BTC, Ethereum & penny crapper XRP..........good luck EOGers

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), the U.S. Treasury Department wing tasked with monitoring potential legal violations of domestic financial laws, wants Americans to report if they have more than $10,000 in cryptocurrencies with foreign financial or virtual asset service providers.
FinCEN announced its intention to amend the Bank Secrecy Act’s Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) regulations in a rulemaking notice published on New Year’s Eve, just three weeks before the Treasury Department’s leadership is expected to change.
According to a brief notice published Thursday, “FinCEN intends to propose to amend the regulations implementing the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regarding reports of foreign financial accounts (FBAR) to include virtual currency as a type of reportable account.”

MrTop

EOG Master
As The Bitcoin Price Surges, Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong Issues ‘Worrying’ Bitcoin And Crypto Warning

january 4th is the last day gov't could put in regulation... It should take a big drop

Last edited:

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
With the markets pricing in a republican senate, if the democrats win, the market will sell off wihile gold and silver will go up. Thats why I sold all my stocks today while adding to gold in silver. The democrats are not favored to win both seats,but they have a chance. In one week we have seen dramatic line movement as (d)arnock is now a 2-1 favorite and Ossoff(d) pickem. If the republicans retain the senate I'll buy back in and sell the additional gold and silver,but keep the majority of it

MrTop

EOG Master
With the markets pricing in a republican senate, if the democrats win, the market will sell off wihile gold and silver will go up. Thats why I sold all my stocks today while adding to gold in silver. The democrats are not favored to win both seats,but they have a chance. In one week we have seen dramatic line movement as (d)arnock is now a 2-1 favorite and Ossoff(d) pickem. If the republicans retain the senate I'll buy back in and sell the additional gold and silver,but keep the majority of it

nice call on the sell.... gold did good today... another good call... I split... gold is with me all the time.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
nice call on the sell.... gold did good today... another good call... I split... gold is with me all the time.
Like silver bettor than gold, have almost 3 times more. Undervalued, current ratio 1994.6/27.42=72.73 usually ratio 50-1 or lower which means silver should be 39.89. Silver also used for 5g,solar panels which Biden should help.

MrTop

EOG Master
Like silver bettor than gold, have almost 3 times more. Undervalued, current ratio 1994.6/27.42=72.73 usually ratio 50-1 or lower which means silver should be 39.89. Silver also used for 5g,solar panels which Biden should help.

i wound up winning small....i thought i would split.... Gold came back strong +8.43% barrick gold

MrTop

EOG Master
MGM’s $11 Billion Offer for Entain Would Create a New Online Gambling Giant. There’s Much to Play For

In March along with DKNG I recommended Tesla

The stock has gone through the roof

A blue senate is going to be big for them

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
If anybody has followed this IDEX they went from Robinhood /stimulus driven Twitter pump EV stock into a company with a real future. Think I will leave it alone.

MrTop

EOG Master
If anybody has followed this IDEX they went from Robinhood /stimulus driven Twitter pump EV stock into a company with a real future. Think I will leave it alone.

sounds like hertz

Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 6, 2021) - Ideanomics (NASDAQ: IDEX), a global company focused on monetizing the adoption of commercial electric vehicles and associated energy consumption, has signed a definitive agreement to acquire 100% of privately owned Wireless Advanced Vehicle Electrification, better known as WAVE. Roth Capital Partners acted as advisor to WAVE in the cash and stock acquisition, which is subject to the customary closing conditions. Founded in 2011, and headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, WAVE is a leading provider of inductive (wireless) charging solutions for medium and heavy-duty electric vehicles.