FACTSMAN'S YOUTUBE VIDEO

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
I like it. Bring more video's.

Maybe JK can pin Factsman video's thread.

thanx

i have my own you tube channel

u can find tons of them from today and from 10 years ago

most are pretty funny

check them out mr tops

youtube channel

thefactsman1

or Sports with Facts

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
15.26 I will never get back.... hahahahaha

How about turning those tickets right side up?

Good luck on your selections, especially the Eagles...

railbird

EOG Master
FACTSMAN does not cater to the smart, sophisticated bettor.

His target is naive beginners.

Last edited by a moderator:

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted

matt..............i know that area...........this group stayed in the same area
for generation after generation.........................and yes called the jackson whites

i thought it was just a north jersey/ny border legend as a kid

but i seen some of these inbreds there scary

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I also believe Mahomes in this weather will be more dangerous. Luck isnt as mobile as he once was. Colts are in over their heads today.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Its going to be like one of those weird dance you tube videos today in Kansas City. Mahomes will be dancing all over the field today.

Johnny Knuckles

EOG Veteran
The ironic part is people who proclaim to be good gamblers, are often the worst conditioned people. I've seen and met so many sports gamblers, who were either so obsessed with excelling in their attempts to satisfy an ego or were really good at their craft, but isnt gambling on your physical health more important in the long run, than knowing who will cover a spread? A guy like Factsman unfortunately wont see a 75th or 80th birthday with that kind of extra weight. The late Eric Strasser was an encyclopedia of baseball knowledge, but didnt look after himself physically, and now no longer has the chance to watch baseball games. The person who is able to see the bigger picture, understands. Next time you go to the grocery store, grab two 10lb bags of potatoes, carry one bag in each arm around the store for 10 minutes, and you'll see how tired you get. Carrying alot of excess weight drains all your energy, and puts an incredible strain on one's heart. Not sayin', just sayin'.......

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
i could have sworn i got it right as well........................playing under 57

but then again................how would you have known that j/k
it was only in the video.

Your halfway home on that two-teamer.

I'll root home the Cowboys +7 for you.

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
i'm not a teaser guy matt,

plus teasing +7 puts me on bad numbers

but...........after the results it would have been nice

sometimes when u take 7 and lose by 8 sucks
but its part of the game. i cant cry about it the rams where the right side and deserved the cover

nice call on the rams