Fading the Red Sox thread.. 6/30 to 7/6 (7 games)

Apple

Banned
Previous results

Last Season: Dodgers 9-4 +7.02
Last Season: Giants 12-6 +7.91
Last Season: Red Sox 4-2 +0.00
Last Season: Mets 1-1 -0.46

This Season: Giants 7-6 +2.00
This Season: Red Sox 6-2 +3.65 Units
This season: O's: 3-5 -9.07 Units
This season: Rays: 6-3 +3.12 Units
This season Reds: 14-12 +1.18 Units

This time I'm fading the Red Sox during their 7 game road trip versus TB and NYY.. I have them going 3-4 or 2-5 during this stretch.

<TABLE class="calBorderBg cal" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=581 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calPageBg width=83></TD><TD class=calPageBg width=83></TD><TD class=calPageBg width=83></TD><TD class=calPageBg width=83> </TD><TD class=calPageBg width=83></TD></TR><TR><TD class=calPageBg colSpan=7> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top height=80><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calPastBg><TABLE class=calPastBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>
</TD><TD class=calR width=66> <TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>30

</TD><TD class=calR width=66>@ TB
7:10 PM
NESN
MLB.TV</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calPastBg><TABLE class=calPastBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>
</TD><TD class=calR width=66>
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>1

NESN
MLB.TV
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>2

NESN/ESPN
MLB.TV
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>3

</TD><TD class=calR width=66>@ NYY
7:05 PM
NESN
MLB.TV
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>4

1:05 PM
NESN
MLB.TV
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>5

3:55 PM
FOX
MLB.TV
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=calPageBg colSpan=7> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top height=80><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>6

8:05 PM
ESPN
MLB.TV

Apple

Banned
Re: Fading the Red Sox thread.. 6/30 to 7/6 (7 games)

2* Tampa Bay -138

Monday

Very important first game here..

This will be interesting! Match-ups with the two other real division rivals.

Already played the Rays 9 times this season - they are 3-6 but the home team has won every game.

They are 1-1 against the Yankees in NY (3-2 overall).

I hope this makes another black row up the top and keeps it to two red rows and it doesn;t make you sweat too much!!!

Apple

Banned

This will be interesting! Match-ups with the two other real division rivals.

Already played the Rays 9 times this season - they are 3-6 but the home team has won every game.

They are 1-1 against the Yankees in NY (3-2 overall).

I hope this makes another black row up the top and keeps it to two red rows and it doesn;t make you sweat too much!!!

Thanks my man appreciate the kind thoughts.. You are really nice:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Great start taking down the world champs.:cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

Congrats.

If the Rays lost it would have been a leading contender for worst beat of the season. Sox scored 2 gift runs in this game. The 9th inning itself was unbelievable.

Apple

Banned

Congrats.

If the Rays lost it would have been a leading contender for worst beat of the season. Sox scored 2 gift runs in this game. The 9th inning itself was unbelievable.

I would of broke something in my apartment, no question about it..

gravy

EOG Addicted

Nice Hit tonight Gyno :cheers :+excited-

Too easy :+excited-

Good luck with tomorrow. Now 10 out of 10 home wins between these two this season.

Apple

Banned

2-0 +3.00 Units

Kasmir pitching tomorrow :dancefool

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

well done gyno a great result mate keep at it. i was on TB also so i'm watching this thread with interest.:cheers

benno

Apple

Banned

Thanks guys.. This is the only way I can win betting this game..

I suck at capping individual games :(

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

well as long as you find an angle to win, theres always teams on slides and long road trips.

i like the threads keep at it.

Love the T.B. play only computer rated play is T.B. at 83 % which is a one unit play

Lets cash

Junk

munson15

I want winners...

GL Gyno, and I'll be really rooting this thread when the Sox come to NY this weekend!

ballwonder

EOG Master

Nice job bud. I had almost a sweep today as well, so far 2-6

Nice Gyno - I was on the other side today. Even after all the stats told me Rays I had a little voice telling me to go the other way. Foolish :(

Apple

Banned

Nice Gyno - I was on the other side today. Even after all the stats told me Rays I had a little voice telling me to go the other way. Foolish :(

dude it was a coinflip game that could of went anyway.. Boston wasn't a bad play at all.. Hope you make a ton of money this weekend bud:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

I think the Yanks at least get two wins.. What about you?
With the bats having woke up last night, they are going to feel pretty good about themselves going into this series, whereas Boston is still licking their wounds from Tampa. It's probably going to be split 2-2, but I'll be pulling hard for you to get 3 out of 4.

Yanks pitching concerns me, the bullpen issues are similar to Boston's, but Ortiz being out is huge. He always kills NY, it will be up to Manny now, normally when those two don't do serious damage, the Yanks can handle Boston. :cheers

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

split coming in new york
red sox win first one and yankees next 2 and red sox win the last one

Apple

Banned

3-2 +1.79 Units

Yankees should win next game..

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry Gyno, my Yanks are killing another fade thread.2348ji23e