Falcon Sports Top FREE Plays

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Congrats to all my guys that were on our big 4 unit Winner last night, Tennessee Over 44 (CFB)

Today The Falcon is releasing a big FREE 2 unit play..

Buffalo (-120) NFL

Our NFL model is high on Buffalo to beat the Rams today...

Enough of the goofing around on here, let's make some money.... Football is back, baseball playoffs are here, follow The Falcon to the window and cash this ticket on Buffalo.

Falcon Sports (falconsnest65@gmail.com)

SSI

EOG Dedicated
You guys have always accused me of being a Tout... I have not charged for plays for quite some time... However last night I decided to start my Free email list back for 30 days. This is the perfect time for the sports advisory business... I have a Top rate program that I have not used here... I've always posted things that I'm working on here.. Mostly goofing around..

However my Models are too good for that... With the legalization of sports betting spreading across the country, now is the time to make the money.

My Top Plays are rated 1, 2 or 4 unit plays.... We started the Free Top Plays with a bang last night..

Saturday night Sept 26 (Tennessee Over 44 CFB) 4 unit Winner

Congrats to my core of guys who got this play but I do have a pretty large email list that I sent this one out too..

Today we are on

Buffalo (-120) NFL

This is a 2 unit play and I've got several on this one.... I suggest you follow along or you can get on the FREE email list for 30 days (falconsnest65@gmail.com)

My NFL model has 2 more plays on its radar today.... I'll return later with any further plays today..

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Alright guys Falcon Sports is releasing a FREE 2 unit play for Sunday afternoon.. And in keeping EOG.com on the same page as my mass FREE email list, here is how things look.. I'm currently (started yesterday) emailing the plays to about 55 people, if you would like to get on the list also, drop me a line at (falconsnest65@gmail.com)

The list was basically from the past nine years and guys that wanted to see the Top FREE Plays again..

1-0 (+4.00 units)

Pending FREE 2 unit play

Buffalo (-120) NFL

Falcon just released an afternoon FREE 2 unit play

Tampa Bay Over 42 (-120)

Alright guys, I do now have an email list again and I do want to win....

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Good luck on your Rams bet, u may need it..

Boys Falcon Sports is officially back.... I have a growing email list, albeit FREE for 30 days, I have TShirts and hoodies with a dynamite logo...

We have Pending

Buffalo (-120) NFL

Tampa Bay Over 42

Two big 2 unit plays Pending... Plenty time to get on board with The Falcon and Dr LongHair... We are back boys and by that I mean you are getting the real deal.. This is what you have asked for, now get on it...

Falcon Sports

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
What about these losers in your other thread? Did you forget these? Your welcome.

Friday September 25

Whitesox (+150) MLB

Miami Heat (+140) NBA

Risking 2 units on each

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
What about these losers?

Adding a late Daily Double for Sept 19

Wake Forest - 1 (-110) CFB

Padres Over 8.5 (-110) MLB

2 units each

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Alright guys after the near choke job by Buffalo, I'm back to update things and get everyone on the same page..

2-0 (+6.00 units)

Pending 2 unit play

Tampa Bay Over 42 (-120) NFL

Alright for all the new guys, all released plays will be either 1, 2 or 4 unit plays.

Sunday night FREE play

Boston (-150) NBA
To win one unit

This is a modest little one unit play for tonight.... Plays will run daily via email for the next 28 days... You can get on the FREE daily list at (falconsnest65@gmail.com)

Falcon Sports hoodies and Tshirts available soon...

Good luck guys, follow The Falcon and Dr LongHair today...

I'm am now being exactly what you thought I always was...

Falcon Sports

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
SSI aka Dog Player aka Apache

I love this guy...

What does your computer say for the Sunday night NFL game?

SSI

EOG Dedicated
OK guys we have our highest rated play going Monday night and I don't think I'm going to get a better line..

Monday September 28

Baltimore - 3 (-130) NFL
To win 4 units

2-2 (+2.10 units)

Now it's time to turn the attention to the baseball playoffs... See you guys with Tuesdays card soon...

Get on board with Falcon Sports (falconsnest65@gmail.com)

Falcon Sports

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
JK- get this dogshit outta here. These threads are stinking up the forum. Put this guy out of his misery once and for all. He should beg to put his crap on this site. New thread after new losing thread.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
JK- get this dogshit outta here. These threads are stinking up the forum. Put this guy out of his misery once and for all. He should beg to put his crap on this site. New thread after new losing thread.

You're just jealous that Dr. Longhair won with Buffalo today

Perhaps this guy is useful as fade material & for entertainment, views, etc.

I might have to rethink my Ravens -3 -110 bet now, lol.

Why didn't "Falcon" bet it when it was -110 instead of waiting till it was -130?

"Falcon" or "SSI" posted picks on theRx for years. I never got the impression he was even a short term winner, let alone a long term winner worth following. It seemed that other Rxers generally didn't respect the guy.

OTOH you can get the free picks of long term winners on online forums & websites. Here at EOG, For example, find one of the recent daily threads where JK has recorded the W-L records & units won or lost by those who have been posting picks in these threads. Or, to give another example, see sportswagers.ca.

Buffalo win was based on a "phantom PI call by the refs", i.e. pure luck? Or a fix?

"We blew a massive lead in Buffalo and then got very lucky on another phantom PI call by the refs.

That's why u can't predict this shit. It's impossible.
Come with a plan and stick to it."

https://twitter.com/sportswagers3