Fauci and Bill Gates are not to trusted

Bigrunner

EOG Master
From a 9 Trillion in Debt to 20 Trillion in Debt.

I fact checked Valuist on this debt. He was posting misinformation. Only 8 trillion of the debt belonged to Obama. The debt under Obama's 8 years went up 74%. Compared to 186% under Reagan and 110% under Bush. Trump will be adding over 10 trillion in 4 years to the national debt. Trump inherited a booming economy, Obama inherited a Great Recession. Obama's markets went up 25% a year for 8 years. Trumps markets have gone up 5% a year for 4 years. Obama's performance is way better in each and every economic category and it aint close.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"China's doing a great job. On behalf of the American people I want to thank China for their transparency and good work they're doing. I Iike President Xi a lot and I think he feels the same way about me ".
- Trump, over 15 times in January and February 2020.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Governors have to order a PPE secretely and discretely for fear piece of shit Trump will interfere. JB Priztker had to use Illinois National Guard to usher in a recent delivery. The fear of Trump stealing PPE is real.

Valuist

EOG Master
I fact checked Valuist on this debt. He was posting misinformation. Only 8 trillion of the debt belonged to Obama. The debt under Obama's 8 years went up 74%. Compared to 186% under Reagan and 110% under Bush. Trump will be adding over 10 trillion in 4 years to the national debt. Trump inherited a booming economy, Obama inherited a Great Recession. Obama's markets went up 25% a year for 8 years. Trumps markets have gone up 5% a year for 4 years. Obama's performance is way better in each and every economic category and it aint close.

I fact checked your claim. It was actually about $9.5 trillion, not $8 trillion under Obama.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I fact checked your claim. It was actually about $9.5 trillion, not $8 trillion under Obama.

Hold the phone. You claimed it went from 9 trillion to 20 trillion. That would be 11 trillion. But not its down to 9.5 trillion. 😂 😂 😂. Obama added 8 trillion to the debt. Or about 76%.

MrTop

EOG Master
All those tech co's that bring in indian workers are going to be whining.

they could never get enough people with lyft and uber. They need drivers ... I use it when i get my car serviced. So i don't have to hang around.. they send me pop ups to join. LOL
they are the biggest scam out there for the driver. Pay the driver next to nothing and use their own car.. 3 years later the driver has a million miles on car... they are working for the car.

sad

mr merlin

EOG Master
they could never get enough people with lyft and uber. They need drivers ... I use it when i get my car serviced. So i don't have to hang around.. they send me pop ups to join. LOL
they are the biggest scam out there for the driver. Pay the driver next to nothing and use their own car.. 3 years later the driver has a million miles on car... they are working for the car.

sad
i dont know, I know an uber driver, he's retired, very well off, just want's something to do, make a few bucks. it's not a living wage job, just a sideline.. Keep in mind if they paid drivers

more, along with car expenses/ins , etc, it would be a taxi, with rates comparable to that.

MrTop

EOG Master
i dont know, I know an uber driver, he's retired, very well off, just want's something to do, make a few bucks. it's not a living wage job, just a sideline.. Keep in mind if they paid drivers

more, along with car expenses/ins , etc, it would be a taxi, with rates comparable to that.
If it was Uber's ...it is not...it is the drivers car

boston massacre

EOG Master
Governors have to order a PPE secretely and discretely for fear piece of shit Trump will interfere. JB Priztker had to use Illinois National Guard to usher in a recent delivery. The fear of Trump stealing PPE is real.

Fair Forum.

We Let the Mentally Impaired Post also.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Who are these idiot protesters. Fisrtoff they're being supported by the right wing billionaires. These poor snowflakes are gun toting white males that stock up on ready to eat meals. These snowflakes are afraid of losing their white privilege. An all the while being pushed by the Right wing billionaire male. Errily similar to the fundamentals of slavery.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump lies thru his teeth daily. America witnesses this daily. And the RepubliCons are letting him do it.

"What he does is wrong and shamful. I think he'll learn to be best, I vote not guilty".
- RepubliCons

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Who are these idiot protesters. Fisrtoff they're being supported by the right wing billionaires. These poor snowflakes are gun toting white males that stock up on ready to eat meals. These snowflakes are afraid of losing their white privilege. An all the while being pushed by the Right wing billionaire male. Errily similar to the fundamentals of slavery.
I would love to play darts against you. I don’t think you hit the board with any of these

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I would love to play darts against you. I don’t think you hit the board with any of these

"Most of the people that are dying were on their last legs anyway. Its a good thing if people on social security die. It means less taxes". Open the country. The old, the poor and the colored will pay the biggest price".
- Right wing Billionaires

P. S. Is it true that the Trump DJIA have averaged less than 4% annualy during his 3.25 years? Wow! Obama's DJIA averaged close to 25% annually during his 8 years. 25% to 4%. That's shoild be an eye opener to the low info Trump supporters and misinformed conservative right wingers.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Because of deregulation and higher pollution, stock markets will always perform better under a RepubliCon President.
-RepubliCon Propaganda Misinformation

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Yeah we know about your misinformed conservative views. You claimed the mostly white male gun toting protesters, there were a few white female Trumptards, were non partisan. 😂

Organized by the Michigan Conservative Coalition and the Michigan Freedom Fund, the protest has drawn criticism over its links to Betsy DeVos's family.
"I think it's really inappropriate for a sitting member of the United States president's cabinet to be waging political attacks on any governor," Whitmer said, referring to the education secretary.
The Michigan Freedom Fund was founded by Greg McNeilly, a political adviser to the DeVos family, who has provided financial support to the organization.

And here I was thinking the protests were organized by a grass roots campaign. How stupid of me.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Organized by the Michigan Conservative Coalition and the Michigan Freedom Fund, the protest has drawn criticism over its links to Betsy DeVos's family.
"I think it's really inappropriate for a sitting member of the United States president's cabinet to be waging political attacks on any governor," Whitmer said, referring to the education secretary.
The Michigan Freedom Fund was founded by Greg McNeilly, a political adviser to the DeVos family, who has provided financial support to the organization.

And here I was thinking the protests were organized by a grass roots campaign. How stupid of me.
I thought it was grass roots also. I'll have to look more into Greg McNeilly, never heard of him. I haven't heard of the fund either.

railbird

EOG Master
BREAKING: It is being reported that the Gates Foundation, World Health Organization and Wuhan Institute of Virology have all been hacked and thousands of emails, passwords, and documents have been leaked online.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Not only is Trump a piece of shit. He lies thru his teeth every day. Trump is a traitor, which has been confirmed by the Intel report. Too bad there was never an independent investigator. Mueller had a bosses, Trump and Barr. 😂

What's amazing is about 40% of Americans support the lying piece of shit Traitor.