Fauci the most responsible for looting

railbird

EOG Master
Everyone wearing the retarded do nothing masks, makes it easy for the criminals. He says its symbolic, but its the perfect cover for criminals.

Valuist

EOG Master
Pandemics perfect for rioting.

Gerald Celente said back in March there's a good chance we'd be looking at civil unrest and riots. But you say, the riots weren't caused by the virus. Not directly. But definitely indirectly. You lock up society for that long, the hostilities build up. People don't like their civil rights taken from them by the state. When people lose it, they LOSE IT. All they needed was a catalyst and the Floyd murder was the catalyst.

Rioters moving to the suburbs in Chicago. Pure amateurs in the affluent areas. They looted one store and it turned out to be the the Baby Gap. Only a couple of guys went in before they figured out they didn't need diapers. True story, happened last night.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The rioters hit my hometown of Calumet City, Illinois yesterday afternoon.

A well-coordinated flash mob hit both the CVS and Walgreen's located four blocks from my sister''s front door.

Terrible.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The rioters hit my hometown of Calumet City, Illinois yesterday afternoon.

A well-coordinated flash mob hit both the CVS and Walgreen's located four blocks from my sister''s front door.

Terrible.
That was Landers trying to see if the registers had money for Poker.

railbird

EOG Master
fairfield, Ca they took a forklift tractor and bulldozed the front door of a best buy, cops arrived too soon and they got nothing