Fellas: Introducing RIGHT SIDE

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Ok, we have a new member called RIGHT SIDE ...

Right Side spends time over @ RX and is the QUEEN of Name Callers ... his little ass got booted for a week out of the Political forum and check out the ramblings of this lunatic nutcase .... here is what he actually posted and then
went back today and tried to cover his ass after getting mocked and laughed at ALL NITE LONG:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2790956 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2790956>Well look at this little nugget I just saw. What the hell is this doing in a political forum. Hell what is it doing here period. If he said this type of thing face to face he would just get an ass kicking. Yet I know our ***** MODS that happen to be liberals as well will do nothing. Yet you think this is good for business you are just as dumb and retarded as he is.
This is it

DOC GO FUCK YOURSELF I HOPE YOU DIE TODAY. HEY FUNKSTER TRY GETTING YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS AND SHOW A SET FOR THE FIRST TIME. IF NOTHING IS DONE I WILL JUST KNOW THAT IT'S THE WILD WEST IN HERE AND LET IT RIP. HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ASSHOLE. WHY WOULD YOU ALLOW SOMEBODY TO POST THIS SHIT AFTER BEING WARNED SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES. I SUGGEST YOU MODS GROW A PAIR OR DO YOU BOW DOWN TO YOUR LEFT WING HATE MONGER THAT JUST THROWS FLAMES.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

C'Mon Doc get Rightside to post .... Dirt Bag needs a good ass kicking....

What the foookola is Funk doing in the Politcal room over there hiding....

JK .... Hi Robster

Glaken

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
I'm telling ya .... I owned Right Side and the Mods had better nip
it very quickly as I dont take shit off this dumbass hick and his
constant name calling

LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!!

doc mercer said:
I'm telling ya .... I owned Right Side and the Mods had better nip
it very quickly as I dont take shit off this dumbass hick and his
constant name calling

LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!!

Doc this ain't no panty wearin room .... posters can ALMOST say anything.

If this gets boring we will start a religous room....lol

Glaken

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Glaken: agreed and I have no problems with that whatsoever

I was out of line with Dirty the other nite and the first to admit it ... I tire of seeing the Right jump in with their usual "Traitor" rhetoric on anyone who questions this administartions actions

Right Side and his crowd of Righties in the political forum at RX are a sad bunch who seem to live more for the name calling than having an actual "debate" and their act reached the point where I was the LEADER who stood up to their bullcrap childlike acts

I was banned recently for the 2nd time with another one week suspension ... yeah, I made a "joke" and so what ... but what does Right Side do as usual? Yep, emails the Mod to complain and I may be an asshole but I have never or will never run to a flappin Mod to complain

Welcome Right Side and watch his act grow old real quick

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Worse thing that happens is ya end up in the RX BIG HOUSE this week and get to watch Right Side "assuming the position" on a regular basis

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Glaken: did you get previously banned? Not probing or anything ....

Just find it funny how Wil bans folks for the little things ... hell, I think
Robfunk started a thread about Paris Hilton and I made a commentary that
she has had more cock up the ass than Right Side and Redneckman
combined the past 3 yrs and that "commentary" gets me banned but
yet Basehead posts a picture of sperm and mocks my Mom and that is
"no big deal" for the Head Moderator

Life is fun in the fast lane!@!

doc mercer said:
Glaken: did you get previously banned? Not probing or anything ....

Just find it funny how Wil bans folks for the little things ... hell, I think
Robfunk started a thread about Paris Hilton and I made a commentary that
she has had more cock up the ass than Right Side and Redneckman
combined the past 3 yrs and that "commentary" gets me banned but
yet Basehead posts a picture of sperm and mocks my Mom and that is
"no big deal" for the Head Moderator

Life is fun in the fast lane!@!

No Doc I am still allowed to post over there .... I don't start crap. Just say hi every now and again.

G

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Have some fun ... go to the political forum and POST:

BUSH IS A NAZI AND PATRIOT HAS A SWASTIKA ON HIS ASS TO
PROVE HIS LOYALTY!!

Something like that will get that "loving feeling" from the Righites

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Love it!!

Cubsfan still thinks Gerald Ford is Vice President of this country and he is calling me a "left wing nut job"

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=539 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#000000 colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>
<CENTER>CONSPIRACY TO "NARK" ON ALL NON SUPPORTERS OF GEORGE W. BUSH</CENTER><CENTER>AT THE RX POLITICAL FORUM</CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>NAME CALLING; CONSTANT EMAILS TO MODERATORS; POUTING AND CRYIN LIKE A FULL FLEDGED WOMAN IN THE RUBBER ROOM WHEN BANNED FOR A WEEK </CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>PRETENDING TO BE A "REAL MAN" </CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2 height=60>
<CENTER>[SIZE=+3]'RIGHT SIDE"[/SIZE]

</CENTER>

<CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width=301 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=301 height=210> </TD><TD width=301 height=210> </TD></TR><TR><TD width=301 height=10>
<CENTER>[SIZE=-1]Photograph taken in 2000[/SIZE]</CENTER></TD><TD width=301 height=10></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width=590 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=75>Aliases:</TD><TD vAlign=top width=515>BASEHEAD, JR., PATRIOTS "LOVE TOY", EL SISSY,
ABDULLAH EL FEM, MUHAMMAD EL CRYBABY

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<CENTER>[SIZE=+1]DESCRIPTION[/SIZE]

</CENTER>
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width=590 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=170>Date of Birth Used: </TD><TD vAlign=top width=202>March 18, 1966</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>Hair:</TD><TD vAlign=top width=117>Brown</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=170>Place of Birth:</TD><TD vAlign=top width=202>Bulana, Latawan, Basilan, Republic of the Philippines</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>Eyes:</TD><TD vAlign=top width=117>Bedroom (according to Basehead)</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=170>Height:</TD><TD vAlign=top width=202>5'6"</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>Sex:</TD><TD vAlign=top width=117>Prefers Younger Men</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=170>Weight:</TD><TD vAlign=top width=202>120 pounds</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>Complexion:</TD><TD vAlign=top width=117>***gy </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=170>Build:</TD><TD vAlign=top width=202>Laughable </TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>Citizenship:</TD><TD vAlign=top width=117>No Country Will Claim Him </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=170>Languages:</TD><TD colSpan=3>Broken English </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=170>Scars and Marks:</TD><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>Distinctive scars on face/ chest from Sex Change procedure in mid 90s</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=170>Remarks:</TD><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>Loves to watch "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" reruns </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<CENTER>[SIZE=+1]CAUTION[/SIZE]

</CENTER>
Turned in his Mother to Moderators @ RX Forum ... a "DESPERATE" Personality

<CENTER>[SIZE=+1]REWARD[/SIZE]

</CENTER>
The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $5 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of RIGHT SIDE

<CENTER>SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS</CENTER>
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST AMERICAN EMBASSY OR CONSULATE</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>