Fezzik Focused...

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
I DID win the SouthPoint handicapping Contest Twice. And the LeeRoy's Money Talks. AND tied for 1st in the Leeroy's CFB Contest.

Was this all luck and rogue numbers?

How did rogue number get me to 63% ats VS. Bogdonovich in the 25k challenge?

Heim

EOG Master
Who needs Disney's Fantasyland when you have Andy claiming Fezzik is posting WA numbers.

And Steve professing rogue numbers had nothing to do with his contest wins.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I hope you didn't double down on Trump 2020 :)

I hope he did, you dumb fuck. Trump blew his ass off the Map.

Trump Bettors suffered the worst bad beat in the history of betting.

Any bet on Benedict, with a view, south of 2.50, was a fucking Mugs Bet and tell all your Lefty Vegas "Sharps," Bred said so and let's see if your Hinterland Buddies can fuck with a real MoFo.

Fuck you and have a nice day.

I hope he did, you dumb fuck. Trump blew his ass off the Map.

Trump Bettors suffered the worst bad beat in the history of betting.

Any bet on Benedict, with a view, south of 2.50, was a fucking Mugs Bet and tell all your Lefty Vegas "Sharps," Bred said so and let's see if your Hinterland Buddies can fuck with a real MoFo.

Fuck you and have a nice day.

Sorry you lost your shirt on Take a Dump ;

And on LebronTeam this past NBA season.

Go double or nothing on these losers next time ;

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I didn't lose a dime which makes my statements pure.

Tell us again how it's just as easy to scalp European Odds as it is American Odds, you total BS Artist.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will post this. I prefer the Fezzik boys over the Cuomo boys. I don't think Steve's shit tout picks have killed any seasoned citizens in nursing homes.

I didn't lose a dime which makes my statements pure.

Tell us again how it's just as easy to scalp European Odds as it is American Odds, you total BS Artist.

You allege you didn't lose a dime, but i say you lost your shirt & i stand by that!

The only question now is will you also lose your pants & shoes on the double or nothing Dump2024 & LeSucks2021-2022.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You allege you didn't lose a dime, but i say you lost your shirt & i stand by that!

The only question now is will you also lose your pants & shoes on the double or nothing Dump2024 & LeSucks2021-2022.
You allege I lost my shirt but I say I didn't lose a dime & i stand by that!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This is called Stealing....

1631740055199.png

If I did have a bet on Pres. Trump, I would proudly post it. What do you not understand?

What you should be arguing is that if I had such conviction in Pres. Trump at those prices then why didn't I bet it.....

Instead, like the Idiot you are, you're arguing that I did bet it and I'm denying it even though I clearly believe I would have been selling Tulip Biden for the price of a House.

Must I make your arguments for you?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I said this shit:

Instead, like the Idiot you are, you're arguing that I did bet it and I'm denying it even though I clearly believe I would have been selling Tulip Biden for the price of a House.

Long before he said this shit:

1631740923456.png

Now if you didn't know the results of the Election but you knew Benedict said this after the Election,, at what price point would you deem value on Benedict before the Election?

How about it's off the fucking Board. No Layer on the Planet would even offer Odds if this was known. So Congrats on your shitty, muggy Benedict bet,

So when I say that Pres. Trump Bettors suffered the worst bad beat in betting history what I mean is that Pres. Trump Bettors suffered the worst bad beat in betting history.

You don't have to believe me but you have to support your Candidate who echoes my sentiments.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
If a 306 to 232 defeat in the electoral college AND an 81,268,924 to 74,216,154 popular vote margin is "blowing his ass off the map", let's hope to see more ass blowings in the future! Was the worst defeat for an incumbent since FDR obliterated Hoover and the first incumbent defeat in 30 years. And laughing at that being a "bad beat". More like a well deserved thumping. Wasn't close anywhere. GOP even lost their strongholds of Arizona and Georgia along with the entire rust belt. I suppose "Trump wins Florida" bettors were happy, though. Suicide watch for all the others.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And to prove or demonstrate it, do you think Biden would have won if the election had 1988 rules? That is same day LIVE voting except for valid absentee exceptions.

If you say yes, you have given the game away. If you say no, you have given the game away.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If a 306 to 232 defeat in the electoral college AND an 81,268,924 to 74,216,154 popular vote margin is "blowing his ass off the map", let's hope to see more ass blowings in the future! Was the worst defeat for an incumbent since FDR obliterated Hoover and the first incumbent defeat in 30 years. And laughing at that being a "bad beat". More like a well deserved thumping. Wasn't close anywhere. GOP even lost their strongholds of Arizona and Georgia along with the entire rust belt. I suppose "Trump wins Florida" bettors were happy, though. Suicide watch for all the others.

I just foreshadowed what your own candidate said... what's the argument here? Benedict agrees with me; can you not read?

Also, if you think a man who did absolutely nothing on the campaign trail got 81 million votes, you're out of your fucking mind, ecspecially this man.

He hid in the basement because they knew the fix was in. Who in the fuck campaigns from their basement? His vote count doesn't even make sense to sensible people.

Don't believe me, how about your own candidate, once again:

He got fucking killed which explains why they are importing illegal immigrants and railing against voter ID laws.

MrTop

EOG Master
look at the left heros, perverted scum like harvery weintstein and epstein

yet with all the bad guys on the dem side like you say... the dems still won vs the prez, won AZ, won vs georgia and slammed the door shut on calif recall.. that is some losing streak by the republicans

railbird

EOG Master
yet with all the bad guys on the dem side like you say... the dems still won vs the prez, won AZ, won vs georgia and slammed the door shut on calif recall.. that is some losing streak by the republicans
people like you is why the holocaust happend. you have blood on your hands, so many cowards.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

And a suicide bomber for those poor US Service men and women because a racist, corrupt, lying, cheating, incompetent, POS broke into the White House in broad daylight and no one does shit about it because the people who can do something about it are in on it.

"Their not after me, their after you, I'm just in their way."

- Pres Trump

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
4431 war dead in Iraq and 2460 in Afghanistan but it's all Joe's fault because we lost 13 to one IED attack in the final chaotic days of ending a 20 year war. Let me offer an alternate opinion that we never should have gone to war in Iraq, and never should have tried to occupy and nation build Afghanistan. And stop selling the lie that the 2020 election was stolen. That just reveals you as an utter fucking idiot. Remind me, how many election fraud cases did the sham Trump lawyers win? How many cases of election fraud were actually confirmed? How many ballots were nullified? Right on zero for ALL OF THE ABOVE. The tiny handful of problems that were found were mostly Trump voters who tried to cheat. Republicans get it now. Half of them polled now say they don't want Trump to run again in 2020. Give the man a golden watch and a pat on the back and let him retire at Mir A Lago where he can hang out with naked old guys in the sauna and get nostalgic about his "glory days" with Putin and Kim Jong Un.

Next I'm sure you're going to tell me that Newsom was really recalled and that 2 million ballots were faked. Yeah. Sure. Right. You must just be choking on your own bullshit.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
4431 war dead in Iraq and 2460 in Afghanistan but it's all Joe's fault because we lost 13 to one IED attack in the final chaotic days of ending a 20 year war. Let me offer an alternate opinion that we never should have gone to war in Iraq, and never should have tried to occupy and nation build Afghanistan. And stop selling the lie that the 2020 election was stolen. That just reveals you as an utter fucking idiot. Remind me, how many election fraud cases did the sham Trump lawyers win? How many cases of election fraud were actually confirmed? How many ballots were nullified? Right on zero for ALL OF THE ABOVE. The tiny handful of problems that were found were mostly Trump voters who tried to cheat. Republicans get it now. Half of them polled now say they don't want Trump to run again in 2020. Give the man a golden watch and a pat on the back and let him retire at Mir A Lago where he can hang out with naked old guys in the sauna and get nostalgic about his "glory days" with Putin and Kim Jong Un.

Next I'm sure you're going to tell me that Newsom was really recalled and that 2 million ballots were faked. Yeah. Sure. Right. You must just be choking on your own bullshit.

You just can't fix stupid, people. This fucking moron literally thinks Benedict, who inspires absolutely nobody, got more votes than anyone in the history of the World. This shit doesn't even pass the laugh test.

He fucking told you that they got their ass kicked, I'm not making that quote up and that's all I need. I have but I don't need a sundry of other evidence, a plethora of it, it's substantial but if you're not going to acknowledge that Benedict admitted to getting his ass kicked then nothing else I can show you will convince you otherwise.

You're a Useful Fucking Idiot, congrats. You guys sure have a talent for ignoring the totally obvious like your candidate admitting to the ass kicking,.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You just can't fix stupid, people. This fucking moron literally thinks Benedict, who inspires absolutely nobody, got more votes than anyone in the history of the World. This shit doesn't even pass the laugh test.

He fucking told you that they got their ass kicked, I'm not making that quote up and that's all I need. I have but I don't need a sundry of other evidence, a plethora of it, it's substantial but if you're not going to acknowledge that Benedict admitted to getting his ass kicked then nothing else I can show you will convince you otherwise.

You're a Useful Fucking Idiot, congrats. You guys sure have a talent for ignoring the totally obvious like your candidate admitting to the ass kicking,.

Do you acknowledge the following.

1. Joe Biden said, ".... that's how they beat the living hell out of us across the country."

2. He was talking about the Election results

Yes or fucking no.