Fezzik For November...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Philip is the answer to one of my favorite trivia questions.

Question: Name the college football player to win five MVPs in five bowl game appearances.

Answer: Rivers at North Carolina State (He won the Senior Bowl MVP after winning MVPs in three Tangerine Bowls and one Gator Bowl).

Heim

EOG Master
Fezz on WASH +6.5 tonight. I'm pulling for him since I'm on the same side. A loss and he's close to breaking even for the year less the service cost of course. November was a disaster I wont post the units lost in case there are women and children viewing.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik now at -2.11 for the year. Do you laugh or cry when a 33 year old running back goes 90 yards & blows up the under 59 prop on a single carry, for 2 units?

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Fezzik now at -2.11 for the year. Do you laugh or cry when a 33 year old running back goes 90 yards & blows up the under 59 prop on a single carry, for 2 units?

With apologies to a fellow EOG contributor, the answer is CRYCRYCRY.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
The other funny thing is on the podcast fezzik is getting crushed on bets where other people bet against him on his opinions. 50% yet down double digits in units.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
What about if you signed up for his basketball package and you get on average 1 play a week since the middle of October?

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
I believe BLAP has no fees if a 5 unit per month profit margin is not maintained so at +3.82 units per month, I believe the service was free for any subscriber who signed up on Jan 1, 2018.

MrTop

EOG Master
I believe BLAP has no fees if a 5 unit per month profit margin is not maintained so at +3.82 units per month, I believe the service was free for any subscriber who signed up on Jan 1, 2018.

Can the bettor get the same #'s?

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Has to be difficult to get down large amt on props at #. Heim was saying that Peterson rush yds un against Philly was 2 units.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
BLAP has zero subscribers. This is proven by the Pregame thread. One or two posters at most in that thread whether he is up or down. What a coincidence that in 2014, when Johnny Detriot was tracking him, he was up 122 units. The next three years after that, he was basically break even, once CB started tracking him. Which means after service fees, you lost money. I can see that his brother is still peddling for him on these message boards and still so far up his ass. Oh well, whatever gets you through the day,

Heim

EOG Master
The plus 46 is a total mirage for anyone attempting to bet. I'd say 30-40 percent never met their WA criteria. Derivative liquidity a bigger joke.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
Check with Bob on this this.

All the plays were widely available, and frankly I gave out very few props.

I went 16-1 on Sides/MLs down the stretch.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
If Heim would like to bet me whether I will win in 2019, let's do it..........Computer Bob verifying all the bets.....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

A December to remember.

Great job, Fezz.

ComptrBob's involvement in Fezzik's grading guarantees no shenanigans.

I don't think Fezzik would be involved in anything underhanded.

Not in his DNA.

Heim

EOG Master
A December to remember.

Great job, Fezz.

ComptrBob's involvement in Fezzik's grading guarantees no shenanigans.

I don't think Fezzik would be involved in anything underhanded.

Not in his DNA.

Ha. There has to be some tongue in cheek with the above. ComptrBob grades what's in front of him & does a stellar job. He doesn't verify if the number is WA at the criteria set by Bell when BLAP commenced. Why would anyone want to compete against Fezzik when you're up against a stale or rogue number not the handicapper? Fezzik is fooling himself if he thinks any of his customers were up 46 units at year's end.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
There were 863 BLAP plays in 2018. I did check a number of them as to availability directly with the appropriate site or the phone app. The vast majority were at least available at one book, the BLAP criteria specifies at least 3 popular outs. Quite a few were being steamed when released so the extent of WA is questionable.

A few picks are listed with "???" in the date where the texting system did not send the pick out. The pick was copied from the seasonal or daily package log. All other plays have the timestamp when I got the play. Anyone can go back and use a line service to see if a play was widely available, obviously checking props and 2H plays would be challenging. So far I haven't been made aware of too many specific stale or rogue lines.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
When a capper hits 55.62%, tracked over 800+ plays, mostly sides and totals, over a calendar year by the best tracker in the business, believe me that people ARE going to be paying attention. It's a great performance by any standard particularly when many of the sides and totals are in the NFL where offshore books have enormous betting limits. I'll also cite that Fez has never been more influential. He has a colossal and real Twitter following, and is on national radio.

Heim

EOG Master
From Fezzik:

If you like Ala in CFB, I feel strongly the optimal way to bet this is to wait until Monday, and play ALA on what should be a depressed Money Line. SB's and CFB Title Games typically see a HUGE public support of the underdog on the M/Line, producing a "cheap" ML on the Favorite

I wonder if JK still remembers this same reasoning with NE -400 versus NYG in 2012 Super Bowl?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
There were 863 BLAP plays in 2018. I did check a number of them as to availability directly with the appropriate site or the phone app. The vast majority were at least available at one book, the BLAP criteria specifies at least 3 popular outs. Quite a few were being steamed when released so the extent of WA is questionable.

A few picks are listed with "???" in the date where the texting system did not send the pick out. The pick was copied from the seasonal or daily package log. All other plays have the timestamp when I got the play. Anyone can go back and use a line service to see if a play was widely available, obviously checking props and 2H plays would be challenging. So far I haven't been made aware of too many specific stale or rogue lines.

Good enough for me.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
ComptrBob's last sentence: So far, I haven't been made aware of too many specific stale or rogue lines.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
No one cares about Fezzik anymore. He hasn't been relevant in over a decade. Let's move on.

JFC, this fool has the best post in the entire thread? WTF, EOG, tighten up.

Fuck Fezz's record, he has been credited w/ unproofed plays; no one knows what his real record is.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Bruv, you're a Cook, not a Chef, you ain't betting into WA #'s and winning.

Don't believe me? Groovin posted your proofed record over like the last 10 years and it's a losing one and it's bad.