Fezzik For November...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'll never forget the time Fezz said he was going to limit his MLB handicapping to four teams: the Reds, Cubs, Padres and Mariners.

Funny man Alan Denkenson shot back, "I'm only going to follow shortstops in the National League Central."

Makes me chuckle every time.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
YTD: -29.20u
Rj bell claims he is an originator in the nba. Also a professional bettor. I just checked his pregame win loss records page for the current season. We are after the all star game and he has made 42 bets. 42!!!! He is 22-20 on the season!

But today he is advertising he is 62% on weekends over the last 9 months.

So why does he bet from Monday through Friday?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rj bell claims he is an originator in the nba. Also a professional bettor. I just checked his pregame win loss records page for the current season. We are after the all star game and he has made 42 bets. 42!!!! He is 22-20 on the season!

Here's hoping his clients work Monday through Friday and only bet on Saturdays and Sundays.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik recommends a play on okc on the radio show today.

Philly wins SU ending a 0-19 SU streak vs okc.

Was fezzik the mush at the tracks in the movie the bronx tales?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

LMAO.

Weekends over the last 9 months??? what will they think of next?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Even effects players. Baffled by Buster Posey's lack of power in recent years? I heard him say that he stopped lifting weights after the birth of his first child.

A lot of WNBA mothers lose their killer instinct after giving birth to their first child.

Makes sense.

Scooper

EOG Veteran
Fezz deez nutz blasts through -50 units like a boss and we’ve not even gotten to NBA playOfF unDerZ and baSeBaLL f5 unDers yet.

-200 units by football season is now a pick em prop

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
A lot of those F5 unders blow up in the fifth inning.

Starting pitchers are gassed but want to stay out there with the lead to qualify as the pitcher of record.

Batting order usually is cycling through for a third time.

Some tough-to-stomach outcomes, at times.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Starting pitchers are gassed but want to stay out there with the lead to qualify as the pitcher of record.

Interesting take. Makes sense, tho. 3rd AB tough on most Starting Ps.

kane

EOG master

I'm not sure how many starters are gassed by the fifth inning, and if they are, that means they've thrown a lot of pitches and the FF is probably Over by that point anyway

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
If I were Fezzik I would be all over Duke -11. Zion is back in lineup. Don't think Duke will cover (Syracuse tonite) because of Zion. If he starts he'll be told to play with caution on limited minutes but the rest of the team should rally and own this game.

ChuckyG

EOG Master
I mentioned this b4. I believe Fezzik is on Patrick Meagher's show Thursday nites on SiriusXM 82. 8pm weekly (I think), but that could be wrong.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Who would ever think we would be talking about pitchers being gassed in the 5th inning? 35-40 years ago probably 40% of pitchers threw complete games if they were the winning pitcher. Some teams had 4 man rotations. With modern technology and training pitchers should be able to go 10 innings with no problem. Baseball has changed with all constant insertion of relief pitchers ever other out once you get to the 6th & 7th inning and it's not a good change.

Scooper

EOG Veteran
-56.12 units through 4/9

Look at shtshow’s latest self promotion tactic:

• 4-0 NBA Playoff Moneylines
  • 4-1 NBA Playoff 3* Plays

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
-56.12 units through 4/9

Thanks for the update

Look at shtshow’s latest self promotion tactic:

• 4-0 NBA Playoff Moneylines
  • 4-1 NBA Playoff 3* Plays

And he wonders why real motherfuckers have zero respect for him.

Let’s say he ends the year profitable (humor me), this piece of shit will boast about a winning year when in reality no one is sticking around who began the year with him.

Dammit.....

LOL. You can’t make these type of bets. No knock on CB but he can’t verify that all the quoted prices are sourceable which could be the difference between a profitable and unprofitable year.

Scooper

EOG Veteran
Disagree, game - cbob can easily verify the legitimacy of prop bets, etc.....but for whatever reason, he chooses not to do so. It’s not that tricky to check lines at release.

But I get what you’re saying in regard to heim not making the bet. He’d be getting freerolled for sure as fearless fez has been known to welch on such forum “bets”.

MrTop

EOG Master
2 time hiton winner & cashed a very large ticket shown here on EOG. Not many can say that. I like his sayings like " fire away " and " back up the truck " .

On a sour note though I got buried with his plays @ LVA sports. He did not cheat giving out the plays, they were just horrible. All people selling picks should give their money back on losing records. Just my 2 cents.

He plays a lot of plays and could have some winning years if he picks his spots and goes slower.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Disagree, game - cbob can easily verify the legitimacy of prop bets, etc.....but for whatever reason, he chooses not to do so. It’s not that tricky to check lines at release.

But I get what you’re saying in regard to heim not making the bet. He’d be getting freerolled for sure as fearless fez has been known to welch on such forum “bets”.

You're right, they should be proofed appropriately and they aren't which is one reason I don't put too much stock in Fezz's record; it's surely worse.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I don't know about that. Late-season lines are pretty sharp.

Plenty of unique situations, however, with tournament basketball in March.

I trust the numbers in late February with all the conference action.

Once tournament play begins, it's a whole new ball game.