Fezzik, give us a winner for Thursday's game

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
Re: Fezzik, give us a winner for Thursday's game

Lots of hate and/or jeolousy being spewed by rank amatuers in this thread.............

Par for the course, as usual.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

it's not hate

its common sense.

Ok, if you or someone else has a problem with Fezzik, ignore him.

Fact is, everyone bashing him in this thread would give their right arm to discuss gambling with him for 15 minutes.............

The majority of haters and jeolous people in this business will NEVER COME OUT AHEAD...........in gaming, or the game of life.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

where did i bash him in this thread?

i just pointed out the obvious

thats all

skrtelfan

EOG Addicted

No doubt, someone will see me play OVER 44-105 today and say "What a joke......he gives out UNDER, then plays the oppostite side".

Actually, no, the joke is when you give out under whatever for a 2 weight and then post after kickoff "I played the over for a 3 weight."

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

I'm confused by some responses here, and I'm not in any way a Fezzik apologist. Always felt I've been fair when I've criticized. The only mistake he posted was a predicted close of -3 flat. I doubt Fezz lost money on this game when it landed 2. I don't see him picking any side on here, and it's not a reach to think he had Ind -2's and bought back over the top at post. In the total he liked Un 46.5, he came back and posted he's betting Ov 44 -105.......most laughable to me are the guys that argue against closing line efficiency, and then rip him for winning a contest because of stale lines.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I'm confused by some responses here, and I'm not in any way a Fezzik apologist. Always felt I've been fair when I've criticized. The only mistake he posted was a predicted close of -3 flat. I doubt Fezz lost money on this game when it landed 2. I don't see him picking any side on here, and it's not a reach to think he had Ind -2's and bought back over the top at post. In the total he liked Un 46.5, he came back and posted he's betting Ov 44 -105.......most laughable to me are the guys that argue against closing line efficiency, and then rip him for winning a contest because of stale lines.

Welcome to the wonderful and whacky world of forumville......................

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Welcome to the wonderful and whacky world of forumville......................

The only think wacky is you saying Fezzik is making EOG posters boatloads of money. Garbage. He has NOT won. He predictions have been terrible. These are the facts. His predictions have been so bad that he is afraid to make them at this point.

E-Money712

EOG Senior Member

Here come the big ego's again! Amature this and amature that! Only way to prove you are about your plays is putting your money where your mouth is! Everyone is betting and winning or losing money! You think people really want to lose money? Its not like we just look at the boards and say "hey, $500 on Indy." You are full of yourself if you think you're better than anyone else in sports betting! Satisfy yourself by winning money and be happy instead of bashing people on forums! Let us bash on people with ego's and offer "content" for money that FAIL! I bet if FISHEAD started a year long forum on picking winners he wouldn't get past .500! Don't talk shit back! Be about it and show us your skill instead of being all talk!!! I'M JUST SAYING! and of course as the "amature" that I am, I will be bashed back by the masters of sports betting! so predictable!!!

High Times

EOG Master

Ok, if you or someone else has a problem with Fezzik, ignore him.

Fact is, everyone bashing him in this thread would give their right arm to discuss gambling with him for 15 minutes.............

The majority of haters and jeolous people in this business will NEVER COME OUT AHEAD...........in gaming, or the game of life.

:doh1

What a dick you are

discuss gambling with him :LMAO

reanimator

EOG Addicted

The only think wacky is you saying Fezzik is making EOG posters boatloads of money. Garbage. He has NOT won. He predictions have been terrible. These are the facts. His predictions have been so bad that he is afraid to make them at this point.

That is correct. He's hiding right now, probably under the apron of Anthony Curtis. But contact him in private and ask him to bet your $5000 on his best pick as I have in the past while giving him a "finder's fee" and he'll jump right on it. The guy is a phoney through & through, and his Hilton wins are nothing more than other people's money supporting his lucky picks.

Fezzik is to sports gambling message boards what Sarah Palin is to cable news networks.

They draw a lot of interest and probably way too much of the programming.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

The game went to 4 and 5 at some places...couldn't have been all square money since Fezz said that it would close at 3.....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I understand that BD, but some wise guys have beards in those shops that give dual lines...

lordjeff

EOG Enthusiast

maybe fezzik should work out a promotional deal with the Shriners

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

"I wouldn't be suprised if Ten +2.5 wins along with the over!!! He has been running real bad!"

Its gone from bad to worse for Fezzik.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Are you peeps playing with a full deck???

One of the greatest/unbelievable threads in the short history of forumville.

WOW!

pokerjoe

EOG Senior Member

I messed up the quote here, but in response to Irish Tim's comment about BTCL:

Irish, not to bust your balls, but the people who did best tied the closing line with TENN +3. Most of those who beat it did so at -2', and lost. One game means nothing, of course, I'm just saying we maybe shouldn't worship at the temple of BTCL on this one.

However, if your only point is the importance of bet-timing and line-shopping, you're no doubt right. One of the great skills of the game we play.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

I messed up the quote here, but in response to Irish Tim's comment about BTCL:

Irish, not to bust your balls, but the people who did best tied the closing line with TENN +3. Most of those who beat it did so at -2', and lost. One game means nothing, of course, I'm just saying we maybe shouldn't worship at the temple of BTCL on this one.

However, if your only point is the importance of bet-timing and line-shopping, you're no doubt right. One of the great skills of the game we play.

I'm glad you used initials and didnt type out the whole sentence. Timmy is now sexually excited by those words, where the line finishes is inconsecquential as long as you mention BEAT with LINE and the C word.:cheers