Fezzik GOY

railbird

EOG Master

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
A 21ish kid runs to me G Nugget to introduce himself Kid You BLOCKED ME Fez Must be a reason! Kid I was critical So I have this KID who rips me coming up to me? Then he ASKS for advice? (Proxies) I went BALLISTIC. Told him and his MOM he was DEAD MONEY and will lose

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
If you don't like someone and are publicly hyper critical of them

EXPECT THEM TO NOT BE FRIENDLY when you approach them

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Someone please recommend a mental health expert to help Heim.
Compared to some of the people who post here, he's by far the most sane and lucid.
You should ask your therapist what it says about you that you impersonate your brother.

A 21ish kid runs to me G Nugget to introduce himself Kid You BLOCKED ME Fez Must be a reason! Kid I was critical So I have this KID who rips me coming up to me? Then he ASKS for advice? (Proxies) I went BALLISTIC. Told him and his MOM he was DEAD MONEY and will lose
You used what could have been a real teachable moment to stoop to his level. Very mature congrats.

Heim

EOG Master
No doubt Heim Donk Dummy is gonna LOSE HIS MIND that I teased Clev +2 to +8 today

Guy is CLUELESS. Does not realize I am ahead of line moves.

1661117538686.png

In reality, they all are when you release, or they've moved and you find a slow out like 411 (lol)

Boston was right about you. You don't make a bet/release unless you think sharp action is moving a number,
pretend you originate and bump your chest about the CLV.

Even 'Sleepy' picked up on it a few previous pages.

One time I'd like to see a write up that includes I'm contrarian on this, I don't agree with the move.

You're Linus in the 'Peanuts' gang. The screen is your security blanket.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
U ARE A DONK HEIM

I released 6:57 AM which COINCIDED with MY BETS +2

THE ENTIRE SCREEN WAS +2. THE FUCKING ENTIRE SCREEN.

MY BETS and MY release started the freight train of cash on Clev +2 today.

U SUCK. U REALLY SUCK.

WANNA SEE MY SCREEN SHOTS +2???? ONE at 2-105????

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
And when you edit a play and republish it, the system updates the time based on that edit

I will be meeting with pregame to change this.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
And when you edit a play and republish it, the system updates the time based on that edit

I will be meeting with pregame to change this.

Yes. If it's not too much trouble the first edit time should be annotated with "Original Post". Then if another edit occurs, a revision block should be created that separately lists each time the post was edited.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Question

Is a wnba game 3 in a best of 3 series have the same theory as a game 5 or game 7 series in that there will be more pressure shots which mean the under is a play?

Market says yes

Chic nyL 169 to 165.

What say you people?

railbird

EOG Master
View attachment 7466606

In reality, they all are when you release, or they've moved and you find a slow out like 411 (lol)

Boston was right about you. You don't make a bet/release unless you think sharp action is moving a number,
pretend you originate and bump your chest about the CLV.

Even 'Sleepy' picked up on it a few previous pages.

One time I'd like to see a write up that includes I'm contrarian on this, I don't agree with the move.

You're Linus in the 'Peanuts' gang. The screen is your security blanket.
i picked up on it 15yrs ago. i like steve but all his sides are theft and or past post

Heim

EOG Master
With his CLE teaser +2. He was literally on editing within 10 minutes advising the number was gone, look for a 6.5 teaser, naturally at higher vig, then finally no bet since it moved within minutes off the possibility of a key number.

What kind of a fucken tout is that?

You pay for a single pick. Log on and the number is gone. Where's the value of his service?

His hit rate is not RAS wherein minus 1 or 2 off the number still has value.

Where is my bias? It's math. The pick history and line history is there for everyone to see.

The silly win percentages he's puffing is starting to look very Feistian...

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
With his CLE teaser +2. He was literally on editing within 10 minutes advising the number was
gone, look for a 6.5 teaser, naturally at higher vig, then finally no bet since it moved within minutes
off the possibility of a key number.

What kind of a fucken tout is that?

You pay for a single pick. Log on and the number is gone. Where's the value of his service?

His hit rate is not RAS wherein minus 1 or 2 off the number still has value.
ras gives out fcs games with small limits, there college football is shakey at best last 10 yrs

Heim

EOG Master
ras gives out fcs games with small limits, there college football is shakey at best last 10 yrs

That could be true. But at least he originates, and clients know the release times to get down on or about the number. His totals are still 56% minus 2 or 3. Assuming Fezzik is even 53. Does a customer feel secure laying high vig or a worse number with this guy?

Fezzik argument is he bets his stuff. So that justifies releasing non-liquid numbers?

Dr. Bob doesn't bet but at least there is some liquidity with his sides and totals.

Last edited:

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
F*** this Railbird ALSO

WTF do you want me to do??

I give out GB -120. It's the NUMBER EVERYWHERE.

WHAT F***ing control do I have on the market AFTER I release????

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
Do you want me to be a dumbo, WAIT For it go -150 THEN give it out, so ALL can "get my number" like the LOSER TOUTS all day??

Heim

EOG Master
F*** this Railbird ALSO

WTF do you want me to do??

I give out GB -120. It's the NUMBER EVERYWHERE.

WHAT F***ing control do I have on the market AFTER I release????

What a fucken joke. You give out a overnight on a NFLX before the market has a chance to
mature and the limits go up game day for some number stability!?

You know the volatility with Mahomes out (Love playing into 3rd) where it's going.

Didn't matter, a typical Fezzik (side) flop.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
This Heim COULD BE THE DUMBEST MAN in the industry that thinks he is sharp.

He ACTUALLY believe on an NFL (NFL!!!) preseason game, I should not release UNTIL THE DAY OF THE GAME, due to lack of "liquidity"

Um.......... when I am managing a syndicated betting 100k a game........ ok

Otherwise, what the HELL IS WRONG WITH U ?? NFL preseason the night before the game is a VERY estrablished market.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
I SERIOUSLY question whether Crime Heim even wins 20k/yr at this.

AND everyone with a pulse/brain wins that. EVERYONE.

Heim

EOG Master
I SERIOUSLY question whether Crime Heim even wins 20k/yr at this.

AND everyone with a pulse/brain wins that. EVERYONE.

Dude, I'm 6-0 on here with NFLX and had HOU 1H last night all documented, meanwhile you give out a VSIN special, based on readily available info to everyone.

There's no point in debating anymore. You don't get that you have some duty to release WA numbers. Lol at 11:38 PM EST release for GB. They're up waiting for your $19 release back East!?

I really wonder if you have any clients. Some had to get stuck with -150 or -160 last night. Yet no complaints on PG.

Any guy betting anything serious would be livid.

Heim

EOG Master
This Heim COULD BE THE DUMBEST MAN in the industry that thinks he is sharp.

He ACTUALLY believe on an NFL (NFL!!!) preseason game, I should not release UNTIL THE DAY OF THE GAME, due to lack of "liquidity"

Um.......... when I am managing a syndicated betting 100k a game........ ok

Otherwise, what the HELL IS WRONG WITH U ?? NFL preseason the night before the game is a VERY estrablished market.

Oh really 100k? Funny listening to Krackman he can barely get down 2 dimes, limited or banned most books
NFLX.

Try betting a dime (NFLX) overnight at 5 Dimes and see the response you get.

One of the few markets the bettor knows more than the market and they say step right up with your 100k 😅

Last edited:

Sleepy

EOG Master
I feel like trying to bet more than 100 on some of the small markets these days is like wearing a MAGA hat to a teachers convention.

Brad Powers can bet 900 on a college football season wins total but when sleepy tries the suit angrily says $78 is going to be the MAX on that and he is going to keep an EYE on me to make sure I don't bet more on the kiosks. But ole sleepy out smarted him and got another $30 down on the app.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
I have had lunch with Fezz and Teddy Covers both were very nice to fit me in.

I don’t understand why sports bettors are so critical of other. We’re all trying to beat the books, It’s not an easy thing to do. We all go through hot streaks and slumps. No need to bash just my opinion.

Heim

EOG Master

I don’t understand why sports bettors are so critical of other. We’re all trying to beat the books, It’s not an easy thing to do. We all go through hot streaks and slumps. No need to bash just my opinion.

Fezzik's a decent guy, but he's certainly not above criticism as a tout.

Sleepy

EOG Master

Fezzik is one of the good guys. Met both those guys as well and Fezzik was as nice of a person as you could be and very generous with his time.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Fezz and Teddy Covers

I don’t understand why sports bettors are so critical of other.

Because They Swindle People Out Of Their Money.

Sports Bettors Don't To It To Each Other, But They Do, To Followers, Which They Seem To Need, To Survive.

Heim

EOG Master
Malinsky was notorious for posting stale numbers. He would even lament, I know most
of you didn't get my number but I graded as posted. Customers pushed or lost.

Like Fezzik, he was a good private bettor. As a tout, not so much.

Unregulated field, to be expected.