Fezzik GOY

Heim

EOG Master
NFL market is too efficient for Fezzik....he needs the screen to light up like
a Christmas tree on Christmas Eve to have a clue.

Look at the 3.5 on Saints opening Sunday. Already 4 most shops when he posted
3.5 herein.

Yep, not a follower.

Sleepy

EOG Master
I took the dumb Rams QB passing yds over

The only over that hit with Stafford was interceptions

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik was touting NOLA all summer minus 3.5.

However he's so chicken shit to play anything but ML, no doubt that was a ML release.

Heim

EOG Master
Give Fezzik credit, he knows he has no chance on NFL sides so he loads up on props to offset the losses then puffs NFL 60% which naturally includes O/U fg props 😅

Heim

EOG Master
I wouldn't puff too much, clients will start wondering why they got stuck with dead sides like Saints and Patriots.

Heim

EOG Master
1663016606325.png

I had to double-check the posting stamp making sure it wasn't on or about Prescott's injury.

Nonetheless, a play the 'Amazing Kreskin' would be proud of. How did he know?

Heim

EOG Master
If you can get +7-120 that is better than +6.5-110, HOWEVER +7-125 is WORSE

Isn't +6.5 -10 & +7 -25 the same thing, not worse, even though some books will charge 20c?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Games that land on 7, with average closing line between -6.5 and -7.5 were way down last year. In 2021, 2.8% hit, 1 out of 35. In 2020 and 2019 such games hit (on 7) five times each year.

Small sample, but if that trend continues, even buying the 1/2 point at 10 cents won't be profitable.

Heim

EOG Master
I would have loved to see Groovin's response with a -1200 play from Fezzik to gain a unit.

Fezzik's Place had more checks and balances than the US government.

Maybe too much it made Fezzik shut it down and move to the dark side.

Heim

EOG Master
lol....Fezzik on Ram teasers on Thursday which lost....but not graded until after Sunday pushing the 0-2 -4.40 out
of his L10 which the majority of viewers see.

Heim

EOG Master
Weird that CB or Fezzik won’t answer the question…. 🤦‍♂️

You can go on Fezzik's page on Pregame and take a look at the history.

Another tout trick. If Friday wins include it in your weekend puffing on Monday, if it loses, everything starts on Saturday.

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
lol....Fezzik on Ram teasers on Thursday which lost....but not graded until after Sunday pushing the 0-2 -4.40 out
of his L10 which the majority of viewers see.

I thought about grading (on the BLAP thread) both the teasers after the first leg lost because the 2nd legs were both on the half point and thus couldn't push. My policy has been to always wait for the 2nd leg because a 2 teamer with a push and a loss is a push. Incidentally both lost -2.4u for a net -4.80.

For all interested, I post all of Fezzik's plays on pregame.com so don't expect them to be repeated here.

Heim

EOG Master
He'll deny it but I'm convinced Fezzik has 'Kracks' service and posts them as his
own.

Some props are identical in baseball and football.

I don't think Fezzik can originate a fried egg.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
The IRONY here is that I GIVE KRACK PLAYS......

FEEL FREE TO ASK HIM ABOUT THIS! Ask him if I orgininate

Heim is a DONK-DONK documented. He Probably is not attracted to Lily at AT+T

hmmmmm

MrTop

EOG Master
Lily was behind the table for several months . Bun in the oven. Same situation with elaine of seinfeld. Elaine wore baggy clothes 2 seasons for her kids

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
The IRONY here is that I GIVE KRACK PLAYS......

FEEL FREE TO ASK HIM ABOUT THIS! Ask him if I orgininate

Heim is a DONK-DONK documented. He Probably is not attracted to Lily at AT+T

hmmmmm

Yep, you originate. Like Wyoming which you released a little bit after RAS gave it out.

🙄

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
WYOMING WON OUTRIGHT YOU DUMMY

Now I need to be the 1st to play a play EVERY TIME

You are such a biased donkey

Heim

EOG Master
WYOMING WON OUTRIGHT YOU DUMMY

Now I need to be the 1st to play a play EVERY TIME

You are such a biased donkey

Biased!? I'm saying you lifted it from RAS. It moved immediately after his release on Tuesday. You caught it at +15 before it peaked at +14.5.

The good thing about your service, for a little over $500 you get everyone elses picks too 😅