Fezzik GOY

Heim

EOG Master
1675102415115.png

Or in the alternative, do what I do, screw the point spread and turn a 53 percent play into 60 by playing the money line. Vig only matters if you lose.

Very rich post from the high vig Majesty. Moreover, what does that tell you about the minions he sells to. He has to explain win prob as the number is reduced!? lol

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
When your down almost 15 units for the year, I would keep posting 2022 plus results too.

However, Big Game time which means prop them to death. Get ready for a high vig offense with little liquidity.

Heim

EOG Master
1675532728083.png

It's still hard to believe private bettor, advantage gambler Fezzik has evolved to this. Biggest transformation since Michael Jackson decided to turn white.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
So what game was it that he was promoting the hell out of? Was it some big ML favorite or some prop you can only bet in Thailand?

Heim

EOG Master
CBB 3* Indiana +1 vs Purdue.

I think this closed Indiana as the favorite. He gave out a overnight number at 5:38 p.m. How many touts give out early over-nights especially with the square clientele he has that undoubtedly bet day of event.

He'll deny it but on Fezzik's Place he posted the real openers are in the morning when the line has matured. However as a tout he has no problem giving out over-nights.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
It's a winner at any number.

Isn't that what a goy bet should be? One that wins no matter what number ?

Give fezzik some credit sometimes as he delivered in this case.

100% of the time being a hater is a mental issue.

Nobody is bad 100% of the time. The closest to this would be stu Fenner lol

Heim

EOG Master
It's a winner at any number.

Isn't that what a goy bet should be? One that wins no matter what number ?

Give fezzik some credit sometimes as he delivered in this case.

100% of the time being a hater is a mental issue.

Nobody is bad 100% of the time. The closest to this would be stu Fenner lol

To show you how much confidence he has in anything -110. He released the Ohio State total -110. Then as a stick save he released a -200 side. Naturally the 50/50 lost. The ML won.

He knows he's lost with sides and totals. You really want a tout were you have to go on a hunting expedition to find his props or/and lay big ML?

Heim

EOG Master
For $39 Fezzik's SB Props are a deal. Naturally you get Frank B's somewhere in the mix too.

There should be a SB prop....Will Fezzik release a side or total?

No -1000

Yes +800

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
1675875261478.png

The only time I met Fezzik at 'The M', he was talking revenge about a game as well, that lost too. Such a overrated angle. I don't even know if revenge is in play half the time, moreover, market sets a premium. I guess it's a great angle for touts, fills up space. When the ball goes up at mid-court, doubt any player is thinking payback during the flow of the game.

Fezzik down on or about 20 units to date. High vig props hopefully the cure. Tough time of the year for ole Steve. No RHE to puff up the units. lol

slyone66

EOG Master
Fezzik | NFL Prop - Sunday, Feb 12 2023 6:30PM
KC Mahomes O

(-115)DraftKings 101 KAN vs 102 PHI
double-dime bet

Analysis: 2* Play

KC Mahomes Pass Yards OVER 288 -115

Draft Kings has 287.5, FanDuel 288.5, many other books have this same number(s).

This play is good up to 290.5

I was hoping to wait until 3pm PST today to give out any plays, but this was going to get hit before that...... so I had to give it out

I will outline EVERY bet I personally make; many of these will not be available, but look for them, and Note this is what I have bet for myself:

A team miss 2 fgs?

NO

Both teams 35 fg

NO

More Points 2h

2h

More Tds than fg

Tds

KC team 2h OV 12

KC OV 12

Sanders 1st td v Pacheco

Sanders

Sanders 1st td vs. Mckinon

Sanders

Mahomes OV 37.5 att

Mahomes

Mah OV 287.5

Mahomes

Opening KO t back

NO tb

A start QB neg yds

NO

SC 1st 3 min

NO

2h-.5 -110 vs. 1h

2h

short TD un 1.5

UN 1.5

1h UN 25-119

UN 25

Philly spread

KC spread

LEAN KC at current number...

Reminder:

DO NOT TEASE the Super Bowl

LOOK to AVOID all "needle in haystack" bets like exact final score, exact number of points scored, who will score 1st Td, etc.

Focus on bets with just 2 outcomes, bet OV/UN, Yes/No

In general, typically if there is value it is betting on the bigger vig side of a prop bet.

By example, if we get NO OT -800 that's good. YES Otime 6-1 is TERRIBLE

Adding..

2* T. Kelce (KC) Over 6.5 Recs -40. (I like ALL the Kelce props, including Yes Kelce TD, and Kelce over yardage, but this is my favorite of all of them........).
2* D. Goedert (PHI) Over 4.5 Recs -25.
2* M. Sanders (PHI) o12.5 Rush Att -35. (LOVE all the Sanders rush props over. STRONG LEAN: Sanders UNDER 1.5 CATCHES -180.).
2* NO SCORE in 1st 6 minutes -40 (NO Score 5.5 minutes -160 is even better........ @ SP).

Adding..

3* 4Q scoring -175 higher than 1Q. good up to -190 for 3*.

List of personal 'Bonus' props;
Any team miss 2 fgs? NO -500
Both teams 35 fg Bet NO -130
More Points 2h -145
More Tds than fg -330
KC team 2h OV 12 team points -125
Sanders 1st td v Pacheco -115
Sanders 1st td vs. Mckinon -160
Mahomes OV 37.5 pass attempts 105
Mah OV 287.5 pass yds -110
Opening KO t back bet NO +155
A start QB has neg rush yds, bet NO -750
SC 1st 3 min, bet NO -550
2h-.5 -110 vs. 1h -112
short TD un 1.5 -155
1h UN 25-119 -119
Philly +1.5
KC +2.5
Team to score last wins -200
Final Score of Game lands EVEN +130
Final score of Game lands ODD -110
Coinflip TAILS -100
Phil RB Boston Scott Long run UN 6.5 -100
More 1st downs EAGLES -110
Phil WR Quez Watkins UN 13.5 -110
KC Noah Gray UN 11.5 pass yds -110
Goedert OVER 4.5 Catches -120
Sanders OVER 12.5 rush attempts -110
Punts UNDER 7.5 -140
No score in 1st 5:30 of game -160
KELCE OV 6.5 catches -140

Adding..

2* PHI Total Punts Under 3.5 +EV
2* K. Toney (KC) Over 27.5 Rec Yds -130

'Bonus' Props;
K. Toney (KC) Over 2.5 Recs -50
NO Overtime -900

William Hill Parlay Cards:

KC STACK, 4 team parlay card 12/1
Kc 1.5/KC last pos/KC sc last 1h/Kc 1st 20 yd gain
Card selection is 2 6 8 12

Philly Stack, 4 team parlay card
Phi -1.5/Phi last poss/Phi scor last 1h/Ph 1st 20 yr gn 12/1

Heim

EOG Master
Quez Watkins had 2 targets....1 reception. Fezzik had under 1.5.

Otherwise a SB prop flop.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Monday: A rare Losing SuperBowl, we turn to CBB and XFL A bad 4-7 day on SuperBowl Props for me 27-13 the last 4 years now; my apologies for a subpar day. Next release time is 830 am PST TUESDAY! I will... more

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Get EVERY XFL best bet from Steve Fezzik the entire season through the Championship Game in May! This Super Early-Bird XFL Season Access offers an unmatched discount - the guaranteed lowest price EVER! Don’t pay more. PLUS – Act Now and get $25 Bulk Dollars to spend any way you want. But don’t wait. Click the “add to cart” button now and don’t miss a single XFL release from Steve Fezzik this season!
only $249.00

Heim

EOG Master
Get EVERY XFL best bet from Steve Fezzik the entire season through the Championship Game in May! This Super Early-Bird XFL Season Access offers an unmatched discount - the guaranteed lowest price EVER! Don’t pay more. PLUS – Act Now and get $25 Bulk Dollars to spend any way you want. But don’t wait. Click the “add to cart” button now and don’t miss a single XFL release from Steve Fezzik this season!
only $249.00

Bob can correct me but I think he was in the negative about 20 units with XFL last year.

Heim

EOG Master
What exposes Fezzik as a non-entity, scary cat, the majority of his props he released were correlated to a over. Did he release the over?

Of course not.

Heim

EOG Master
9-1-1 run with a total of 5 games played is desperate deception.

But when you're down over 30 units, you need sales.

I believe Aaron Judge is on a 62 home run streak going into the season. 😅

Heim

EOG Master
Heim, excuse me if I have inquiried previously. When did you develop a liking of Fezzer.

Fezzik is a pleasant guy if you ever meet him, he has a tolerance for bettors that have a clue.

However, he's gone from advantage player to take advantage of players...

How many touts give out a game minus 4 and back it up with a safety net ML play?

Fezzik's units should be in a museum, he tries to preserve as many as he can.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik sold a CBB pick for a dollar today. I'm not sure which one. He released 3 and they all lost.

Fezzik again nearing minus 30 for the year which means 2022 results will remain up. 😂

Relief in sight. MLB RHE juicy vig props around the corner.

Batter up ⚾

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
The CBB picks are so bad. Really thinking of switching to fading them. I look up the games and I don't see why he's picking the sides he's picking. But I figure he's supposed to know more than me, so I go with it. These 3 from Thursday were the squarest damn bets ever. And they were all guaranteed losers in the first 5 min of the games.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik doesn't get it from a client's perspective. He pounds his chest when he gives out -225 on a side, closes -250. However the clientele he caters to doesn't give a shit about that and most are laying a high price for a small return. They don't even know what CLV means. In short, there's no value with a guy like Fezzik, his picks are geared towards increasing the win prob and generating sales.

Did we really need a covert audio tape with Bell and him talking about the pitfalls of -110 and nobody beats it long term? His aversion to -110 shows that.

Heim

EOG Master
This is the worst time to lay heavy ML, especially if you release stuff based on hearsay from others.

Santa Clara another big ML loser last night.

Motivation is dicey, some are rivalry games. If you're going to take a shot, take some points.

To lament about bad beats, beating the closer is once again chicken shit unprofessional touting.

Who knows if Fezzik actually bets these heavy ML. He has no clue if there is value in these conference matchups.

Did he really bet 4k to win 1k on Nevada? That's what he said last night on Fox radio.

Of course touts never lie. lol