Fezzik GOY

Heim

EOG Master
Here are some of the NHL home team closers. Fezzik liked 'home team' salami today:

Advantage gambling, or taking advantage of suckers?

I can't wait for the NFL draft. Releases obvious first 5 at huge prices and registers a unit like last seasons -1000.

These are the type of questions these mods should ask on these gambling pods. Steve, some of your selections look like unit grabs, why are you releasing this shit especially for a guy without a database for any sport?

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
1679848022005.png

Fezzik was on Fox radio last night commenting on the March Madness. Big chuckle when he was asked about a Alan Boston opinion, who was on the night before about the NCAA seeding.

Asking Fezzik about a Boston opinion is similar to asking Goldman about OJ's opinion on something.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
This shows how broken Pregame's grading "system" is. Every entry requires a "game". LOL

Fezzik handily won the HOME TEAMS Salami bet 51-43.

I was surprised to see a loss considering Montreal won 8-2 which obliterated any doubt.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik used to make fun of handicappers who gave out a ML play of anything above -120. Now probably 30-40% of his plays are ML -140 or greater. Giving out a Home Team Salami ML -365 is SQUARE CITY!!!

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik was never sharp. He was always a square -sharp. For example, he thinks there's value on his MLs because he beat the closer. That's sharp!?

railbird

EOG Master
Fezzik was never sharp. He was always a square -sharp. For example, he thinks there's value on his MLs because he beat the closer. That's sharp!?
he is a coupon cutter not a handicapper, 1st time i heard him i was sitting is stardust in 2001 or so with barry holthaus, barry said the same thing, steve was on radio with jk, that night

railbird

EOG Master
he is a coupon cutter not a handicapper, 1st time i heard him i was sitting is stardust in 2001 or so with barry holthaus, barry said the same thing, steve was on radio with jk, that night
super nice guy, he is a polite and less flamboyant vegas dave at the end of the day

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik clients clamoring for anything they can sink their teeth in for Elite Eight conclusion. Fezzik on late night Fox spewing opinions on the games.

Who does Fezzik finally release?

San Antonio Brahmas lol

Heim

EOG Master
Sharps voluntarily don't bet a SP because their lines are sharp. I forgot who said I walk in, head down and go straight to the cards, then walk out.

SP would roll the red carpet out for Fezzik if he just concentrated on side and totals. He chooses to ram and jam parlay cards. Which is his forte, plucking.
dead numbers. I don't blame Chris for cutting his charade off.

The books he's banned offshore is a similar story, pressing props. Nobody is afraid of his -110 action. I remember when I talked one of the top guys at The Greek.

I asked if they were afraid of Fezzik's play. Fezzik he laughed, no way.....Spiro is a different story.

Fezzik likes to create the illusion he's some originator.

This goes to show you if you're looking for a tout. Do you want a guy who knows the only chance he has is abusing stale numbers on a parlay cards?

Heim

EOG Master
Sharps are laughing at his originator schtick on PGame. Misses the best number that never comes back then scans the screen for the best ML. That's Fezzik's definition of originator 😂

Heim

EOG Master
The most interesting part of that Numbers Game segment was Base Winner predicting 94 wins for the Angels. Very interesting.

What a lot of analyst miss, if Ohtani goes down with any arm ailment, he's out of the lineup as a hitter too.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What a lot of analyst miss, if Ohtani goes down with any arm ailment, he's out of the lineup as a hitter too.
Which will be the fly in the ointment when it’s time for the next contract. Someone will give him that $50+ mil/year though.

Valuist

EOG Master

I know how his pitcher rating system works. He has Ohtani as a 69, meaning he gets 31% more outs than a league average pitcher, which is believable. But Patrick Sandoval getting the same rating? That one is hard to believe.

Heim

EOG Master
Wed: Working on MLB: S Wins plays tonight

Translation: I'm narrowing down the ones I jotted down from VSIN.

Spoiler alert: look for Angels over.

Heim

EOG Master
1680295196884.png

Imagine paying for a full season and getting run lines with a '7' total. Fezzik must have computed value with his mlb database. lol

Heim

EOG Master
NBA update: My volume will go up dramatically when the Playoffs start!

Geez Fezz, I would hope so you average one a month if that.

Fezzik's mantra 'Let's Go' during playoffs: Zig-Zag theory.

Let's Go!

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FEZ has been BARRED from South Point?

Last edited:

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I missed this last week while out-of-town.

howid

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik comes across as a standup guy; buying picks is for suckers, don't really follow that part of his operation.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik came across very good in his counter to Chris Andrew's.

I dont believe that Steve didn't use beards and the fact the reason he bet on graveyard at the south point is because of the great $4.99 steak and eggs after midnight.

Come on dude

I do hope this gets worked out and Steve is allowed to bet there again.

The ultimate would be to have both Chris and Steve on the same podcast/show talking this out

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
It wasn't like Fezzik was breaking the bank with his $90.00 parlays. He wasn't even winning. The last decade even if you allow him to bet stale numbers on parlays he's not winning. Now if he's taking 3 - $4.99 steak & egg breakfasts to go to take home to his wife & son when there is a limit of 1 per person then I can see them banning him from the property. Lol