Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

I read the troll comments. These idiots still think he's going to turn it around. It's circa 1996. Whenever a poster claims Fezzik is losing for 3,4 or 5 years for his clients RJ Bell comes to the rescue and bans the poster and deletes the comment. On another note there is a tout that might be the most dangerous one to ever grace the handicapping industry. His name is Its Vegas Dave. almost exclusively selling his picks through twitter and Instagram. Almost all of his big picks in baseball are -200 to -350 favorites and basketball and football are -3 to -7 ML plays. He hits about 60% of those plays which as we all know lose money. Hitting about 40-45% on his other dart tosses but the worst part is he can go 2-8 on a day and say he had a winning day. This guy makes Meatman and Fezzik look like child's play. It's Vegas Dave is really dangerous. We haven't seen this type of lying and dangerous behavior since the Adam Meyer debacle.
texaswizzard

My read on those comments are those guys are being sarcastic. Poking fun at Fezzik while seemingly being on his side. Guys that lose every bet in a day don't come into and thread ready to pat someone on the back and say "hey let's get em tomorrow". We all know the mentality is pissed off and looking for blood after a zero day especially when someone is buying picks.

I thought Vegas Dave got exposed already? How is that midget still selling plays? Wasn't he another trust fund baby who makes people believe he knows anything.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

The couple people that poke fun at Fezzik are actually clients. That's the sad part. You would think after a few months or certainly a year they would figure out Fezzik is a stone cold loser. it's the same stupid methods that he used in the mid 1990's like playing unders on holiday NBA basketball games that start in the early afternoon. That type of edge and information lasts for a very short time. Certainly not 20 years.

Anyone with half a brain can figure out Vegas Dave is a scam and big time loser. The problem is he's getting so many new first time bettors through twitter and Instagram. Can you imagine the numbers he's going to do if sports gambling gets legalized? I'm just so shocked that someone that he scammed 15K to 20K out of on selling his fake graded sports cards or someone he lost 100K or more on one of his many bullshit packages hasn't put a bullet in his head. He is a trust fund baby. You listen to him it's almost comical how elementary the scam is.

Scooper

EOG Veteran

Please stay on topic start a vegas dave thread if ya want to discuss that clown, this thread is for fezzik FiRE only thx

Scooper

EOG Veteran

And wizard, fezzik has zero clients to blap, the comments are trolling

Heim

EOG Master

2-8 -12.70 units L10. Fezzik zigging hockey zagging.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Larry Carter w/ a post for the Ages (LOL):

LARRYCARTER

WATERBOY
0 - 249 POSTS

POSTED: YESTERDAY - 9:42 AM Post tools

Fez is not only going to regress to the mean, he's going to GET MEAN. To the bookies. Watch out, Vegas.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

0k b0ss very rough day lets get hot tomorrow we got white walled today big time

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

This bullshit is evidence that ALL touts are full of shit. Is this guy going to issue any REFUNDS?
Come on ChuckyG.

A 10 game sample is hardly something to consider someone full of shit. Now make that a 1000 game sample and you have something which I believe Fezzik is in that play range.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Fezzik zigging, hockey zagging.

Funny line, HEIM.

Here's hoping Fezz got a chuckle out of it, too.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

YTD -16.72u (thru Sunday).

I'll buy a round of drinks if Fezzik gets out of the red by 6/10/2018.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Down now over 20 units on the year and has no clue about any sport other than the NFL. If he cared about how his clients are fairing tailing his plays he'd take off until September. At this point Fezzik is a fade capper just like Meatmush, Wayne Root and Brandon Lang.

Scooper

EOG Veteran

Scooper rooting for Fezzik, rare.

If I’d have only known he was using the L word!

“703 San Antonio Spurs
vs.
704 Golden State Warriors
DATE
SPORT/TYPE
PICK
SCORE
ODDS
SIZE
W/L
$
Yesterday
NBA Sides
Spurs
101-116
+10
L
ANALYSIS
I LOVE this play.

Aok to play +10 up to -120 for 3 stars.

The Spurs were +8 Game 1 and got crushed. However, that sets them up in a great bounce back spot, and GSt is not nearly as good without Curry. AND, we are getting an extra 1.5-2 points of line adjustment as well.

Solid value with the Spurs who should keep it close tonight!”

Scooper

EOG Veteran

Let’s do some catching up out da bunker for 0g boss fezznutz

MLB YTD 12-14, -15.9 units

NBA Playoffs
2017: 16-32, -42.1 units
2018: 2-3, -4.6 units

NHL playoffs YTD 1-4, -4.25

Scooper

EOG Veteran

“Tuesday Best Bets
NBA 2* BEST BET, +2 MLBs
Fez made 3 big bets today. Get all 3!
only $17.00”

What a world

Scooper

EOG Veteran

“Fezzik | MLB RunLine Tue, 04/17/18 - 7:10 PM

970 MIN 1.5 (-100) Pinnacle vs 969 CLE

double-dime bet

Analysis:

Clev has not been hitting. Solid value with the Twins, a team that may well contend with Clev for the Division Title.

Fezzik | MLB RunLine Tue, 04/17/18 - 10:05 PM

975 BOS 1.5 (-141) Pinnacle vs 976 ANA

double-dime bet

Analysis:

Two teams playing great baseball, should be a close game, LOVE the Red Sox +1.5 here.”

He dropped the L word up there

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

“Fezzik | MLB RunLine Tue, 04/17/18 - 7:10 PM

970 MIN 1.5 (-100) Pinnacle vs 969 CLE

double-dime bet

Analysis:

Clev has not been hitting. Solid value with the Twins, a team that may well contend with Clev for the Division Title.

Fezzik | MLB RunLine Tue, 04/17/18 - 10:05 PM

975 BOS 1.5 (-141) Pinnacle vs 976 ANA

double-dime bet

Analysis:

Two teams playing great baseball, should be a close game, LOVE the Red Sox +1.5 here.”

He dropped the L word up there

One "L" word usually leads to another "L" word.

What the "L"!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

On top of the baseball loss what about the 3 hockey blowout losses?

LMAO. Reminds me of an old joke.

A Bettor calls his Bookie:

Bettor: How am I doing w/ the bases?

Bookie: Not so good, you’re down 1K.

Bettor: I gotta get that back, what’s on the menu tonight?

Bookie: No Baseball Games tonight.

Bettor: How am I doing in basketball?

Bookie: No Hoops tonight.

Bettor: How am I doing in Football?

Bookie: No football games tonight but there are a few Hockey games on.

Bettor: Hockey? What the fuck do I know about Hockey?

Scooper

EOG Veteran

MLB YTD 13-15, -15.9 units

NBA Playoffs
2018: 2-4, -6.8 units

NHL playoffs YTD 1-4, -4.25 looks like the ice game may be on hold cutting the losses perhaps consensus sharpz have dried up

Looks like zero donations to Malinsky’s gofundme from fezznutz

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

One of the things I learned and it should be one of the top 10 rules of successful gambling is:
If your going through a bad stretch of losing, SLOW DOWN. If you normally bet 2-3 games a night and your losing bet just your top play until you win 2-3 days in a row. Then you can go back to betting the normal way you wager.
Fezzik has won all of 3 times since March 26th and all three of those were very small winning days. On 3/28 he won a small 100 wager. On April 2nd he lost a 200 wager but won 208 on another play. His last winning day was all the way back on April 7th. A whopping 100 wager.
So what has Fezzik done as the losing continues? He keeps putting out 2-3 plays a day and burying his clients unless of course they are fading his plays. If Fezzik ever want to claim how smart or successful he is just look at what has gone on the last 3 weeks and shows he's not a smart or successful gambler.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated

One of the things I learned and it should be one of the top 10 rules of successful gambling is:
If your going through a bad stretch of losing, SLOW DOWN. If you normally bet 2-3 games a night and your losing bet just your top play until you win 2-3 days in a row. Then you can go back to betting the normal way you wager.
Fezzik has won all of 3 times since March 26th and all three of those were very small winning days. On 3/28 he won a small 100 wager. On April 2nd he lost a 200 wager but won 208 on another play. His last winning day was all the way back on April 7th. A whopping 100 wager.
So what has Fezzik done as the losing continues? He keeps putting out 2-3 plays a day and burying his clients unless of course they are fading his plays. If Fezzik ever want to claim how smart or successful he is just look at what has gone on the last 3 weeks and shows he's not a smart or successful gambler.

One of the problems about being a tout is depending on your marketing strategy you may be selling picks every day whether you have something solid or not. No wonder the movie character John Anthony (McConaghey) ends up tossing a coin for his whale client.

Scooper

EOG Veteran

2 522 HOU / 521 MIN Over 214.5 Pinnacle

1 519 UTA 4.5 (-115) William Hill vs 520 OKL

2 912 ARI (-155) Pinnacle vs 911 SFG

Biff41

EOG Dedicated

Utah clawing their way back 85-80 in start of 4Q after brief slump.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

How could someone tail his picks, given his track-record? Doesn't make any sense.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Fezzik went 2-2 last night but one of his losses he played a -155 favorite in baseball and it lost. He lost more than 1 unit again last night. 18 out of 21 losing days for Fezzik. Oh the two followers are now living under a bridge.

Scooper

EOG Veteran

You guys gotta read the reasoning on the Rockets game over HFS what in the world it practically deserves its own thread

Scooper

EOG Veteran

MLB YTD 14-16, -16.66 units

NBA Playoffs
2018: 3-5, -8 units

NHL playoffs YTD 1-4, -4.25 playoffs must be over no more fez FIrE

And apparently still zero donations to Malinsky’s gofundme from fezzieeeee even teddy covers gave a c note step it up man

Scooper

EOG Veteran

You guys gotta read the reasoning on the Rockets game over HFS what in the world it practically deserves its own thread

Smooth 30 point right side loser

“521 Minnesota T'wolves
vs.
522 Houston Rockets
DATE
SPORT/TYPE
PICK
SCORE
ODDS
SIZE
W/L
$
Yesterday
NBA Totals
OV MIN/HOU
82-102
214½
L
ANALYSIS
Hou went 10/37 from 3 to go WAY under game 1, that sets us up for a good OVER here Game 2, where Hou simply should make 5 more 3s at least, adding 15 points........”

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated

Fez got buried betting playoff unders last year so I guess this is his way of compensating....

Scooper

EOG Veteran

MLB YTD 14-16, -16.66 units they still playing?

NBA Playoffs
2018: 5-8, -10.6 units sharP sIdE unDeRz l0sINg AGain Y U No WiN BIg GaME uNdER

NHL playoffs YTD 1-4, -4.25 playoffs must be over no more fez FIrE