Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

Mr. Smith

EOG Master
The picks or the "analysis"

Week 3 preseason kicks off tonight! Two very interesting games, here are my Cliff Notes on them!

Atl/MIA.

The money has come in on Atl here with the spread dropping from as high as 3 down to 1.5 This was surprising, as Mia is coming off a blowout loss, and we might expect a much more inspired effort under their rookie head coach. However, a key to this game appears to be the location, in Orlando. One has to question how important the HFA is (or whether it even exists) in this game. Sharps bet Atl here, and they appear to have the right side.

Dal/SEA

We have a video up on this game. I am on Seattle, I bet -5 and -220 (and even some 1h -3). I KNOW we have to worry about the Sea QB rotations, but the spot is just too good. Carroll has always looked to win in Preseason, and Sea has been a MONSTER off a loss in preseason consistently winning the next game. Money showed this morning for Sea, and I agree with it.
What do you guys think? Did you bet either of these games?

ChuckyG

EOG Master
Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

What is this guy charging for?

He tells of the moves after the fact. Then what are u supposed to do w/ that information?

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

He ended up right on Seattle because Pete Carrol wouldnt give it up and played Russel Wilson well into 3rd quarter until it was over.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

I don't get how Fezzik can call the game a bad result. Atlanta was a wire to wire wrong side loser.

blueline

EOG Master

I ended up watching the ATL game that was the wrong side from the word go

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

he wasnt wrong about Seattle. I had forgotten Dallas acts like its a sorority mixer and I know Pete Carroll is a fuktard who wants to win these things

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

he left Russel Wilson in until they were ahead 27-10 after 10-10 half

ChuckyG

EOG Master

4th hand, that's too funny.

I think he MEANT to say "bunch of fighters"...but it sure sounded like "bunch of fuckers."

fourthand26

EOG Member

I think he wanted to say fighters but possibly decided to call an audible at the last minute during the moment. Either way, the viewers win

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

he wasnt wrong about Seattle. I had forgotten Dallas acts like its a sorority mixer and I know Pete Carroll is a fuktard who wants to win these things

But his Seattle -3 1st half bet was wrong.

Heim

EOG Master

Fezzik under 43.5 in Raider game not looking good. Reports of Titans establishing running game were obv greatly exaggerated.

PS. No doubt many got Lions +3.5

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

We did three Videos this week on preseason bets. I cannot remember, how did the picks do?

ChuckyG

EOG Master

We did three Videos this week on preseason bets. I cannot remember, how did the picks do?

Fezz, how is your boy Teddy Covers doing?

Also, is there a "Life on the Line" sequel coming? I will offer up $100 to start the funding. No lie.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Fezzik under 43.5 in Raider game not looking good. Reports of Titans establishing running game were obv greatly exaggerated.

PS. No doubt many got Lions +3.5
Fezzik living right with this win. 34 pts in 1H and only needed 3 points the final 23:15 for the game to go over.

Never in doubt fezzik.

El Chapo

Banned

Fezzik living right with this win. 34 pts in 1H and only needed 3 points the final 23:15 for the game to go over.

Never in doubt fezzik.
That's hilarious.

Livin' right.

Those contests that he won centuries ago are infinite galaxies in the rearview mirror at this point.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

That's hilarious.

Livin' right.

Those contests that he won centuries ago are infinite galaxies in the rearview mirror at this point.

El Chapo, $25 if u make a Photoshop picture of Fezz as Capt Kirk (Star Trek). "Infinite galaxies away."

He made 26 units last week down about 3 this week.

He got on a heater for two days and went from +10 units to +36. Surprised his 'brother' wasnt here chirping in this thread, but he made the appearance under his own name this time

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

how have your picks for the last 7 years done?

I still cant figure out which is your best or worst sport, because they all bleed deep red

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

No idea, I don't watch your videos but I am sure since you are posting about it they all won.

Here's the thing, luck is a democratic residual and any pattern of the same length is just as likely to occur in a random sequence; such as Win, Win, Win.

Unfortunately for you, large sample sizes serve as a counter to variance and from what we know of your record, you are experiencing positive variance.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I assume most clients of sports touts are only concerned about short-term results.

MrTop

EOG Master

Fezz, how is your boy Teddy Covers doing?

Also, is there a "Life on the Line" sequel coming? I will offer up $100 to start the funding. No lie.

double issue today on podcast with Teddy Covers.... no fluff

MrTop

EOG Master

Teddy C. gives out some good info on the podcast every time.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Only problem with all that great info Teddy No Covers has is he's not a winning bettor over the last five years. The only people making money on his info are the people fading him.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

If anything, Teddy should be evidence of one gambling TRUTH:

* You can't RATIONALIZE picks.

...If u find yourself going down that road, you're going the wrong way.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Teddy C. gives out some good info on the podcast every time.

The Market is a mechanism that takes from the many and gives to the few. Teddy is one of the "many" that lose; Fezz as well (records prove this).

Time is a fire we all burn in and I don't think the best use of it is to spend it listening to losing sports bettors.

If you enjoy listening, no worries, just don't expect to improve.

kane

EOG master

The Market is a mechanism that takes from the many and gives to the few. Teddy is one of the "many" that lose; Fezz as well (records prove this).

Time is a fire we all burn in and I don't think the best use of it is to spend it listening to losing sports bettors.

If you enjoy listening, no worries, just don't expect to improve.

Nice one, I'll have to remember this

pokerjoe

EOG Senior Member

No idea, I don't watch your videos but I am sure since you are posting about it they all won.

Here's the thing, luck is a democratic residual and any pattern of the same length is just as likely to occur in a random sequence; such as Win, Win, Win.

Unfortunately for you, large sample sizes serve as a counter to variance and from what we know of your record, you are experiencing positive variance.

See, sometimes we don't have to post anything, we can just let someone else do it for us.

Well said, GameBred.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Let me break down GameBred's analysis into a sound bite or post bite as it were.

YOU SUCK FUCKING DICK FEZZIK

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

See, sometimes we don't have to post anything, we can just let someone else do it for us.

Well said, GameBred.

Thanks PJ.

Interesting timing on your post as now that the International Break is upon us I have had time to dig into your book. I would describe it as a “must read.” Congrats, it is an important contribution to the sports investing genre; you did yourself proud.

Let me break down GameBred's analysis into a sound bite or post bite as it were.

YOU SUCK FUCKING DICK FEZZIK

LOL.

That about sums it up.

pokerjoe

EOG Senior Member

TY Game. Now, please put up with two minutes of tedium and leave me a review at Amazon. I know I nag about that but such reviews are the entirety of my marketing scheme for this PSA I call a book.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

TY Game. Now, please put up with two minutes of tedium and leave me a review at Amazon. I know I nag about that but such reviews are the entirety of my marketing scheme for this PSA I call a book.

No worries, happy to do it. Since you took the time to write such a good book, I think the least people can do is to take the time to write a review.