Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

Scooper

EOG Veteran
Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

Honestly, is there anybody else in this world as bad at their job as fezdick is. Here’s his daily message?!? Today is Sunday, fwiw

“FEZZIK'S
DAILY MESSAGE
Tuesday card goes 4-0, +9 UNITS!
9-2 All picks Run.
Working on Wednesday! Let's get hot!”

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Honestly, is there anybody else in this world as bad at their job as fezdick is. Here’s his daily message?!? Today is Sunday, fwiw

“FEZZIK'S
DAILY MESSAGE
Tuesday card goes 4-0, +9 UNITS!
9-2 All picks Run.
Working on Wednesday! Let's get hot!”

Really kinda funny since he's counting a Boston win already, but he's 3-1, lost 1Q UN 52. Also BLAP texted 1H UN 54 (typo meant 104) … lol .. so net +3+2+1-1.1 = 4.9u

ChuckyG

EOG Master

CBob, has he complained about your skewed grading recently?

I just don't get what his process is. How is he generating plays? It's like he's just giving up.

Scooper

EOG Veteran

Must be a good week.

You still around FaTTy?

Through 5/12

MLB YTD 23-27, -18.56 units THE HOME TEAM HAS THE BETTER PITCHER

NBA Playoffs
2017: 16-32, -42.1 units
2018: 22-18, +0.3 units We WiN iN da NBa cuz of dat Bunker I was in during da aPriL

NHL pumpEd oR sTuFFeD playoffs YTD 2-7, -9.55 units

Scooper

EOG Veteran

Move over Boston, the best bet in the world isn’t a focused favorite.....it’s fading fezzdick’s LOVE plays.....

-3.18 units courtesy of this Pulitzer writeup:

“LOVE SD with Lucchesi here.

Padres playing well, and we get their young Ace here in an enormous pitching edge vs. a Colo team that long term historically struggles on the Road......

We FIRE!”

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Fezzdick wins one day in a row so he comes out firing with a 3 unit baseball play. Let's just say the commode is full. When will he ever learn? Just take off once football is over already!

Scooper

EOG Veteran

MLB YTD 26-28, -15.74 units I have s00per sekrit informatioNz THE HOME TEAM HAS THE BETTER PITCHER

NBA Playoffs
2018: 24-19, +2.2 units We WiN iN da NBa cuz of dat Bunker I was in during da aPriL

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Tops “I’m a big fan of his writeups” is as clueless as fez

Fezz with the makings of an 0-2, -7.x unit afternoon in the works. Padres already spit the bit and he’s on his last gasp with Oakland

wE fIRe!1!!!!

Add "spit the bit" to my EOG glossary.

Scooper

EOG Veteran

How does he generate these plays? Amazing.

Whole lot of anAlYticZ Chaz. Advanced level stUff. To wit:

“Yesterday
NBA Totals
OV CLE/BOS
94-107
203½
L
ANALYSIS
I fully expect Lebron to go into HULK Mode, carrying the offense tonight. Clev's D won't be able to contain Boston.

Shootout!”

Scooper

EOG Veteran

MLB YTD 26-28, -15.74 units I have s00per sekrit informatioNz about the MaRiNE LAYeR

NBA Playoffs
2018: 24-20, 0.0 units: possible sales pitch - “we are exceeding last year’s nba playoffs by over 42 UnITs!!!1!1”

Scooper

EOG Veteran

TFW when you need a new sport to try and get a positive ledger:

“FEZZIK'S
DAILY MESSAGE
Wednesday: WNBA opening night in 2 days!”

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Twelve players on 12 WNBA teams.

Rosters are due tomorrow.

An easy league to follow.

Scooper

EOG Veteran

BIg GaME unDER AlerT!!1!

3* Game of Da WEEk straight out da bunkEr stylE

Golden State / Houston under 226

ChuckyG

EOG Master

I really don't root against ANYBODY. Just that sometimes arrogance pisses off the gods of gambling.

I can only see this thing shutting down. I'll ask it again...how is he generating plays? He's basically admitted that he's not interested.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I really don't root against ANYBODY. Just that sometimes arrogance pisses off the gods of gambling.

I can only see this thing shutting down. I'll ask it again...how is he generating plays? He's basically admitted that he's not interested.

He did? In what way? I haven't listened to him in ages so I don't know what you are referring to.

Scooper

EOG Veteran

Advanced SAvRet00tH metrx Chaz

To wit:

“Today
MLB Sides
Pirates
2-3
L
ANALYSIS
BIG Starting Pitching Edge,

BIG Lineup Edge.”

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I'm with you, ChuckyG.

I don't waste any time or energy rooting against anyone.

Serious gamblers think it's poor form for touts to use the following terms: LOCK, CINCH, GUARANTEE, SURE THING, EASY PICKINGS, etc.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

He did? In what way? I haven't listened to him in ages so I don't know what you are referring to.

He has said several times that he slashed his handicapping time after he started his young family.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

This clown over at Pregame JR ODONNELL, I guess a so called racing guru over there, managed to pick Bolt D' Oro, Magnum Moon (2nd to last), and Mendelssohn (dead last) in the Kentucky Derby. If that wasn't bad enough, he somehow outdid himself and gave out Quip (who is still running) today in the Preakness. Can't wait for his Belmont selections. My god, people actually paid for that shit.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

This clown over at Pregame JR ODONNELL, I guess a so called racing guru over there, managed to pick Bolt D' Oro, Magnum Moon (2nd to last), and Mendelssohn (dead last) in the Kentucky Derby. If that wasn't bad enough, he somehow outdid himself and gave out Quip (who is still running) today in the Preakness. Can't wait for his Belmont selections. My god, people actually paid for that shit.

JR O'DONNELL was by far the worst Pregame tout as determined by Ryan Goldberg's colleagues' computer scraping of Pregame data (Jan 2011 to May 2016, in his DEADSPIN article on Pregame). Hard to believe, but O'Donnell was down -612 units before fees. The $100 unit bettor was a staggering $128,391 in the hole after fees.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

At what point do you simply pull the plug on a handicapper?

Unless, of course, someone is buying his selections to fade him.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

JR O'DONNELL was by far the worst Pregame tout as determined by Ryan Goldberg's colleagues' computer scraping of Pregame data (Jan 2011 to May 2016, in his DEADSPIN article on Pregame). Hard to believe, but O'Donnell was down -612 units before fees. The $100 unit bettor was a staggering $128,391 in the hole after fees.

Is that a record lol?

Scooper

EOG Veteran

BuT fez that wuZ a Big Game Y U no G0 unDer

“2* Cavs/Celts over 205”

Scooper

EOG Veteran

Look at this shIt
How does he not win I mean wow

“Today
MLB Totals
UN MIL/MIN
4-5
8½-120
L
ANALYSIS
Two very good pitchers.

59 degrees with some wind blowing IN.

Under looks solid”

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Scooper, I'm telling u. He literally jots this stuff down on an index card + bolts. Amazing.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

You've heard the term "the man that Vegas fears." Well, meet the man that "Vegas sends a limo for":

https://pregame.com/buy-picks/see-and-sort-picks?pro=JR ODonnell

Heim

EOG Master

So Fezzik's 3 unit plus half a run mlb 5 inning pick goes down in flames...you can only conclude Gabe is his new source.