Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

I'm with you, ChuckyG.

I don't waste any time or energy rooting against anyone.

Serious gamblers think it's poor form for touts to use the following terms: LOCK, CINCH, GUARANTEE, SURE THING, EASY PICKINGS, etc.

Rocking-chair game.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Looks like Fezzik lifted the game from one of his buddies, Dr. "Rob" or Teddy "No Covers". Within 30 minutes of those two losers releasing the game 'Fezzdick" released the same play.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Yep after 5 months he's down over 20 units and for 2017 I believe he was down over 30 units. He's starting to get in the league of "Fade Cappers". He is still touting on his pay page that he's on a 20-6 run in the WNBA and 23-6 on NFL favorites. Something tells me we could fill up pages of all the bad runs he's been on in every sports the last 17 months. They really had to data mine to find this shit.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Originally Posted by Sleepy
Let's not forget mr. hockey expert laying -1100 Vegas not to win the cup
...What's the John Kelly line about turning the Fav into a Dog?

What about turning a longshot into a 60% play? Vegas now -150 series Fav.

Scooper

EOG Veteran

It’s game seven tonight. That can only mean one thing - BIg GaME uNdER time!!!!1!!1! wE FiRe

“1*

Boston / Cleveland under 200

Analysis:
Splitting this one up three ways

1Q UN 51 1 star
1H UN 101 1 star
GAME UN 200 1 star

Celtics games have tended to start slower, and I was very surprised to see a 1h total greater than 1/2 the game, so let's play this UNDER this way........”

E-Money712

EOG Senior Member

After his back to back win at the Las Vegas Hilton, I paid for his services and lost more money than you could imagine following the almighty Fezz. It’s been almost 6-7 years and he is still running bad. Seems like the ultimate regression to the mean.

In any case, I started seeing weird plays. He really tries to outsmart the MIT guys finding mistakes, trying to take advantage of key numbers, anticipating line moves then fading the public.

His strategy was good until he forgets that you still have to pick the better team. I don’t think the better team was ever part of his pick calculation.

I’m glad, it’s been so long since that nightmare!

Heim

EOG Master

I love the 'strong lean' with touts. Has a better freeroll been invented?

Fezzik with the possibility of losing 11 units on Vegas is still hilarious

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Almost everyone in this thread knows this, but imo it is impossible to win just going from market to market. You have to pick something to specialize in and know every fuckin thing about that market.

Fezzik knows little about any market. He knew a bit about the NFL at one point in his life.....

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Almost everyone in this thread knows this, but imo it is impossible to win just going from market to market. You have to pick something to specialize in and know every fuckin thing about that market.

Fezzik knows little about any market. He knew a bit about the NFL at one point in his life.....

This is a great post. Very true that some players can be good niche-handicappers but not very good generalists.

Scooper

EOG Veteran

Anybody heard from fredo or the fatman fez?

“PROPS!!

James UNDER 34.5 -125 3 stars.

I LOVE this bet. LeBron has a long history of easing into series. He scored 23 and 28 vs. G St the last 2 years in the Finals Game 1, and he is 9-2 UNDER 33.5 in Game 1s the last 3 years.

I expect this bet to cash easily.”

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Scooper, anybody is capable of winning or losing. The funny part is the 3-sentence writeup that he uses for justification. That can't be it.

Talk to u later, pal.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Fezzturd down almost 30 units in 2018 after a losing 2017 decides to take three days off after two rare winning days in a row. The five clients he has must be jamming the customer service line asking for picks so they can try to make back all that money lost so they don't lose their homes to foreclosure. While Fezzturd will probably claim he's in deep study for the 2019 football season RJ probably got word he took the wife and young lad to Disneyland, Legoland and the San Diego Zoo.

SlickFazzer

EOG Dedicated

Hopefully the FEZZ can get things turned around.... How does he keep the lights on at home?

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Maybe RJ has pets and needs a dog walker. If not he could be selling time shares on Las Vegas Blvd.

Scooper

EOG Veteran

Let’s check in with NuMbNuTZ

MLB YTD 41-42, -24.23 units I have s00per sekrit informatioNz about the RoaD SALAMI

NBA Playoffs
2017: 16-32, -42.1 units
2018: 38-27, +4.35 units lord Help uS for nexT year’s sales pitch: we KILL The NBa PlayoffS I am in a BUNKer again!!!!!!11

Horses triple CrOWn super Fadez YTD 0-1, -3.51 units

NHL pumpEd oR sTuFFeD playoffs it’s a WrAP YTD 2-7, -9.55 units

WNBA I AM IN CONTACTS WITH roxXYSEaL in ThE back of THE book 4-2, +2.6

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Let’s check in with NuMbNuTZ

MLB YTD 41-42, -24.23 units I have s00per sekrit informatioNz about the RoaD SALAMI

NBA Playoffs
2018: 38-27, +4.35 units lord Help uS for nexT year’s sales pitch: we KILL The NBa PlayoffS I am in a BUNKer again!!!!!!11

WNBA I AM IN CONTACTS WITH roxXYSEaL in ThE back of THE book 4-2, +2.6

You sure that includes the anti-Vegas NHL future. It WAS a -1100 ticket that won easily. No sweat.

Scooper

EOG Veteran

Let’s check with the Tw0 time ChumPion, thru Sunday 6/17

MLB YTD 44-44, -24.43 units I have s00per sekrit informatioNz about the RoaD SALAMI

NBA Playoffs

WNBA I AM IN CONTACTS WITH roxXYSEaL in ThE back of THE book 6-3, +4.4

CFL huNker d0wN footBall is Back! 0-2, -5.65

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated

i know he was on the TORONTO Argonauts moneyline on Friday, the squarest CFL Play of the weekend, perhaps the season.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

I have wondered if a handicapper like Fezzik started losing year after year, how many years of losing in a row would it take for RJ Bell to dump him?

pippy

EOG Addicted

I think it's sales not winners..Teddy Covers hasn't won in years but is still selling at various places..

Scooper

EOG Veteran

What did he play in CFL? Please post any CFL plays that he has.

This week’s nags straight out da BUNKeR

“CFL Week 2 picks;

2 stars 365 Hamilton +7
1 stars 361 Sas +2.5
1 stars 363 Winnipeg -2”