ChuckyG

EOG Master
Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

This week’s nags straight out da BUNKeR

“CFL Week 2 picks;

2 stars 365 Hamilton +7
1 stars 361 Sas +2.5
1 stars 363 Winnipeg -2”

Thx for the updates. I think he was using stale lines, unless he sent those out very early in week.

pippy

EOG Addicted

Fezz on a heater..picked up around 35 units last 10 days, few units in the black currently..

Scooper

EOG Veteran

Leave it to sharp as a marble FezZ to win his mlb game of the week but still lose money on the day lol, 1-1, -.25

7/31/18
Tue
MLB Sides
LA Dodgers Dodgers

7/31/18
Tue
MLB Sides
Pittsburgh Pirates
+105

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Scooper;n7451326 said:
Computer Bob’s “performance” as fezzik’s blap monitor has been embarrassing at best

I actually just posted about this over there, it's ridiculous.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
John Kelly;n7451401 said:
ComptrBob coming under attack?

Hard to believe.

There must be a mistake or misunderstanding.

I'm not attacking him, I'm just saying that you can't proof unverified tips.

Ask him, he'll tell you the same thing, which is why it is odd that his proofing service has devolved into, "He said, she said." Fezz supposedly has recently gone 6-0 on tips that Bob never received and Fezz is getting credit for them. I'm no proofing expert but I can tell you that's not how it's done.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
pippy;n7451809 said:
Bob's hands are tied..Do you really want RJ taking over the record keeping..

I take your point but Proofing is for potential clients, not the Tipster.

Sorry Mr. Tipster, I never received your tip and I can't proof unverified tips so it will not be included in the public record.

End of conversation.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Which brings me to a larger point:

Who is watching the Watch Dogs?

It's called. "Proofing" because I need "proof" that you made the selection. If a well-respected Proofer is including unverified tips in the public record then all is lost, in the sense of having an unbiased independent third party share an honest report on a Tipster's performance.

pippy

EOG Addicted
He snuck in one Live play to the record..Not sure how subscribers would get these but was counted in the record none the less..

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He snuck in one Live play to the record..Not sure how subscribers would get these but was counted in the record none the less..
Live betting plays are complete bullshit.

He would need to send notice to all subs that a live play could be in play before.

The number would have to be perfect for the bet. He would bet it and then send notice to the subs.

The subs then have minutes to find his number.

What a fucking joke that he is using live bets.

Also notice if any subs complain in the forum about missing that play. If radio silence that tells you exactly where his sub count is.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Live betting plays are complete bullshit.

He would need to send notice to all subs that a live play could be in play before.

The number would have to be perfect for the bet. He would bet it and then send notice to the subs.

The subs then have minutes to find his number.

What a fucking joke that he is using live bets.

Also notice if any subs complain in the forum about missing that play. If radio silence that tells you exactly where his sub count is.

Its hard to get/keep any customers when he is down the first 48 weeks of the year

yes to his credit he did have an excellent December

But then he is back to his losing ways

Scooper

EOG Veteran
He’s pulled some classics, but this may be the all time goods of the goods. Three units on this prop I’m die

“4/12/19 Friday (4/10/19 10:04pm) Masters Cut UNDER 148.5 -120 [147] GOLF 3 W 3

YTD -55.12u”

Keep selling dem pix feZ!

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Another losing day for Fezz. Now 1-9 in the last week. Down almost 60 units this year. It's pretty realistic he ends up down over 100 units before football season starts if he doesn't quit baseball like last year.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He is now releasing fuckin hockey plays. Lost 2u on Carolina yesterday.

I thought he has less time w his family now. Thought he was an originator in the NBA. But releases mlb and nhl plays now.

This is such a free roll. He gets to release plays only they win clients think he's the man.

When they get crushed he says hey I get these plays from other guys dont blame me.

Also tout 101 says you have to release plays 365 so that you can keep clients for your #1 sports. Fezzik doesnt understand that bankrupting your clients in the off season isnt healthy.