Fezzik----New Meaning To Mr. October

Heim

EOG Master
Everytime and i mean everytime that rj asks fezzik how much a player is worth his default answer is a half point to a point.

He is crazy to think his numbers are better than the market.

There are two things Fezzik is abysmal at: 1)how much a player is worth in any sport, and 2) predicting over and unders on bad
weather games.

Heim

EOG Master
Again you wonder about Fezzik's player evaluations when he backs formerly retired back-up Matt Moore for 3 units thinking
+5 without Mahomes is a over-adjustment. Did B2B Hilton miss whole left side of KC OL out too?? What's he studying on
Tuesday??

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik

CBB
2* Siena -2.5
2* Idaho St Under 141

CFB
2* Ball St +6.5
2* Toledo -6.5

got these from across at the drugstore.

ComputerBob's last update after 11/3 games
YTD -3.90u

Posted at pre-game forum

Whatever you're doing in December, you should do the rest of the year... That's when season win totals are graded so that has helped. The dates go with when COMPTRBOB posts the result, not when the game was played.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
11/19/19 Tuesday (11/19/19 3:13pm) New Orl ML -115 [115-104] NBA 2 W 2

YTD +5.00u

So after following a professional bettors plays for over 11 months you are up 5u. Given how his average play is 2.5u this means he is up 2 games. In almost a season.

So its clear that Fezzik's cushy six figure salary from pregame along with bonus from sales is enough for him to not care about being able to win anymore.

If you listen to RJ rip on Fezzik repeatedly you can tell RJ has him by the balls. If Fezzik didn't have pregame he wouldnt be able to make money.

Heim

EOG Master
RJ gave out HOU tonight representing it as a 54% play with some silly Marc Lawrence type trend. Just stupid tout stuff filling the airwaves.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
RJ gave out HOU tonight representing it as a 54% play with some silly Marc Lawrence type trend. Just stupid tout stuff filling the airwaves.
Before they get deleted head over to the pregame forum and read the "dream pod" or any thread that is talking about the weekly podcasts. lol. boy are people sick of it. the nfl pod is close to or over 4 hours this week. 4 hours!!! RJ LOVES the sound of his own voice.

What people don't realize yet is that RJ doesn't care because he was rock hard talking about the SOV show getting 150% more views this past October compared to October 2018.

All of his shows are 90% of him giving his opinion on this tied in with ripping Brad Powers for living on a farm or some 80's movie reference.

He doesn't thing his shit stinks.

Sleepy

EOG Master
Before they get deleted head over to the pregame forum and read the "dream pod" or any thread that is talking about the weekly podcasts. lol. boy are people sick of it. the nfl pod is close to or over 4 hours this week. 4 hours!!! RJ LOVES the sound of his own voice.

What people don't realize yet is that RJ doesn't care because he was rock hard talking about the SOV show getting 150% more views this past October compared to October 2018.

All of his shows are 90% of him giving his opinion on this tied in with ripping Brad Powers for living on a farm or some 80's movie reference.

He doesn't thing his shit stinks.

He is not afraid to tell you how smart he is. How many times has he said he was valedictorian at Ohio St. law?

Fukk off with that shit. And is it possible to do one podcast without all the movie bullshit?

Yeah the podcast is way too long. I don't even bother with the NFL one anymore.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He is not afraid to tell you how smart he is. How many times has he said he was valedictorian at Ohio St. law?

Fukk off with that shit. And is it possible to do one podcast without all the movie bullshit?

Yeah the podcast is way too long. I don't even bother with the NFL one anymore.
He constantly give fezzik the only 2 time supercontest title then rips his thinking at every chance he can.

Guy is a major douche. Id love to talk to someone who works behind the scenes at pregame. Maybe go to the wagertalk meet up at westgate and see if marco or vr will talk. That might be gold.

slyone66

EOG Master
FEZZIK | CFB TOTAL SAT, 11/23/19 - 3:30 PM
116 Maryland / 115 Nebraska Under 62.5 Pinnacle

triple-dime bet
Analysis:
I have THREE huge releases on totals this week!

We made the totals LOWER AND we should see weather in all 3 games!

Pick Made: Nov 19 2019 3:17PM PST

FEZZIK | CFB TOTAL SAT, 11/23/19 - 7:30 PM
128 Wake Forest / 127 Duke Under 52.5 Westgate

triple-dime bet
Analysis:

Pick Made: Nov 19 2019 3:19PM PST

FEZZIK | CFB TOTAL SAT, 11/23/19 - 3:30 PM
182 Navy / 181 SMU Under 68.5 5dimes

triple-dime bet
Analysis:

slyone66

EOG Master
Fezzik | NFL Total - Sunday, Nov 24 2019 1:00PM
265 DET / 266 WAS UNDER 41.5 Bookmaker double-dime bet

Fezzik | NFL Total - Sunday, Nov 24 2019 4:05PM
267 JAC / 268 TEN OVER 41.5 Pinnacle double-dime bet

Heim

EOG Master
RJ Bell was puffing Friday about his dime bets with people including Fezzik that Oregon would be in the 4 team playoff. Fezzik
has Alabama. Whose chances do you like better now?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
RJ Bell was puffing Friday about his dime bets with people including Fezzik that Oregon would be in the 4 team playoff. Fezzik
has Alabama. Whose chances do you like better now?
Fezzik loses because he doesnt' have any balls. RJ wanted 5k on that bet. Then spent the rest of the week bragging on every show about how he got that bet with Fezzik. Brad, being the company guy, agreed with RJ.

That didn't take long for Fezzik to collect.

Heim

EOG Master
lol B2B Hilton Champ using Football Outsiders as main handicapping source for Rams +3.5 for 3 units.

I guess -1 to -3.5 was all Joe Public money.

Last edited:

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
If I were Fezzik i would do a writeup on Stanford as a potential longshot to win or cover. If Notre Dame comes in overconfident laughing at Stanford''s low power rating, Cardinal coaches and players may see this as last chance to be relevant and play above their paygrade.. Expect ND to win close one with Stanford covering.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
lol B2B Hilton Champ using Football Outsiders as main handicapping source for Rams +3.5 for 3 units.

I guess -1 to -3.5 was all Joe Public money.
Everytime one of these clowns use the westgate look ahead number and im including the wagertalk clowns in this. They quote the 12 day line and then quote the current line stating this is the public over reacting to what they just saw. I had no idea the public hammers that line so hard inbetween beers on game day.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Can you imagine purchasing a Fezzik basketball package and he hasn't even given out a release for two week? How irate would you be? how many people bought his basketball slop? Maybe 2 clueless soles. His last basketball selection for his clients was November 27th.

Valuist

EOG Master
Fezzik is entertaining on the podcasts, but 3 hours and 39 minutes? Somebody tell RJ Bell he needs to back off on talking so much. Who can listen to a podcast that long? I don't like movies over 2 hours and I rarely watch college football anymore because my attention span doesn't last nearly 4 hours.

Sleepy

EOG Master
Fezzik is entertaining on the podcasts, but 3 hours and 39 minutes? Somebody tell RJ Bell he needs to back off on talking so much. Who can listen to a podcast that long? I don't like movies over 2 hours and I rarely watch college football anymore because my attention span doesn't last nearly 4 hours.

I quit listening to the NFL one. Way too long.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Listen to the pod w russ rucker. Rj bell likes the sound of his own voice too much

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik had a good analysis on ATL/SF on Friday (Fox radio)...it more than paid for the dinner Fezzik owed me. If they could
only get that big bag of hot air off, RJ Bell, it would actually be a good show. RJ should look in the mirror if he thinks he's
more than Joe Public. Fezzik will throw a sharp bone once in a while when allowed to speak.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Atlanta 29 San Francisco 22.

KANE liked Atlanta too.

FEZZ/HEIM/KANE, nice trifecta.

Valuist

EOG Master
Final score: Atlanta 29 San Francisco 22.

KANE liked Atlanta too.

FEZZ/HEIM/KANE, nice trifecta.

Don't get me started on that final score going over the total. Two TDs in final two seconds of the game. The NFL should change the rules so that if the trailing team loses control of the ball during the lateralling nonsense, the game is immediately over. No TD returns on botched laterals at end of games that are not tied.

This under, along with the TCU/Baylor under, was the daily double of death

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik is getting raped on the Fox show.....I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy I used to know:

RJ: Give a play for (Monday) night

Fezzik: I like Drew Brees under total passing yards tonight RJ

RJ : Why?

Fezzik: Huge game last week...lots of yards everyone is playing over today

RJ: Well what was his yard per completion? Isn't that important?

Fezzik: Fair point RJ

Fezzik has turned into Mike Pence.

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik is getting raped on the Fox show.....I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy I used to know:

RJ: Give a play for (Monday) night

Fezzik: I like Drew Brees under total passing yards tonight RJ

RJ : Why?

Fezzik: Huge game last week...lots of yards everyone is playing over today

RJ: Well what was his yard per completion? Isn't that important?

Fezzik: Fair point RJ

Fezzik has turned into Mike Pence.
This is daily. I cant stand rj fraud but he does ask for more than i like the play as a reason from fezzik.

Fezzik gets this win despite 26 completions and 1 incompletions.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
His web site claims he's up 68.2 units since June 1. Computer Bob, does that sound right?
Cherry picked time frame. For 2019 he is down units.

He tried to pass a bogus play in the army game this weekend. Fezzik didnt come in to defend it.

Computer bob isnt counting it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Hold on, this guy is on a Fox TV show? What is this, radio? I'm thousands of miles away and I truly don't know.