Fezzik/Shrink challenge posted. Shrink at -121

They could keep it at a PK for 13 weeks if you guys were within a couple games of each other. Simply because the set up of the contest makes it so easy to gain ground. But it also goes the other way. But surely too soon to think about strategy when it comes to odds and betting.

Shrink could go 2-3 and Fez could go 3-2 then what odds will you get?

Right now it isn't even worth looking at IMO, wait til week 12-13 and hope they are still neck and neck. That way your money isn't tied up, and you have a little more to work with, and where a good weekend or a bad weekend can make you aneasy winner, rather than following picks for weeks on end hoping to see some sort of an advantage.

Obviously if one starts to take control then you might want to look. If someone gets a 5-6 game lead, then it is on. Just have to hope the odds are not outrageous.

wantitall4moi,

I luv ya man but a bookmaker you are not!!!

If either Fezzik or I had a 5 game lead as early as now, one of us would be at least a 2-1 FAVORITE and maybe slightly more!!

No offense, but PINNACLE knows how to adjust its lines more than YOU!!!

And, they MOVED HARD after I only have a 1 game lead...

SHEESH!!!

THE SHRINK

If you had a 5 game lead I would think you would be much more than even 2-1. Even if there were 10 or more weeks left. That is why I say "not outrageous". If either of you had a 5 game lead -200 would be worth betting. A one game lead in the first 2 weeks isn't worth the 40 cents or so this line has moved. As I think you were +117 or so when it first opened. Not sure if there was movement or not but I remember you were definately a dog, so at least a 25 cent move based on a one game differential. That is why I say this type of movement doesn't really make sense to me.

Unless someone is actually betting these props and tying their money up for 4 months on a more or less goof bet.

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
I predicted -118 if Shrink took a 1 game lead after week 1. They currently have -119. Not to mention an 8 cent line! Fezzik is +111.