Fezzik & The Cowboys

Heim

EOG Master
He's huge on Dallas this week even recommending a ML play.....I can see a little
on the side plus the points based on the bye week et al...I'm just hoping that
Fezzik is not basing his recommendation on Demarco Murray the rb from OU
and what he's been saying on local radio here in Vegas. He comes on every
Tuesday and talks about the team and lately he's been saying the practices
have been huge.....knowing Fezzik and the "Memo' guys he hangs out with
......they love this kind of stuff.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
Re: Fezzik & The Cowboys

Tomy Romo defeating the Pats in New England................hard to phathom.

How long before people realize Tony Romo is not a top ten QB in this league?

If Dallas does win outright, Fezz can feed off it looking like a genuis for weeks.............if they do not, it will all be forgotten by 10pm pacific time this Sunday night after a couple hours of being riddiculed for making such a prediction(unless TomBrady#1 reminds us all for the next 4 weeks or beyond what a terrible predictin it was).

Heim

EOG Master

Look hard at the defenses, I like Dallas too

Right, especially Rob Ryan and his blueprint to beat Brady & Pats while in Cleveland. Bye week, unlucky TO ratio etc...yes, however it's nice to have a DC like Ryan in this game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for the original post, Heim.

I can't trust Romo and the Cowboys.

The Lions' 31-3 scoring run against Dallas over the last 25:00 of a 34-30 victory in Big D exposed the Cowboys as fraudulent.

Fezz is trying to get it back in Week 6 where he lost it in Week 4.

He suffered watching Dallas disintegrate against Detroit two weeks ago.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

EVERYONE likes Dallas. Every writeup and capper (just about or at least many many are on them) is on Dallas. Talk about a FOLLOWER? Fezzik is the king of doing this. Geee Dallas who would have thought about them this week? :shoot:

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

wouldn't bet romo--he's the world's worst. how does he automatically gwt the starting
job year after year??/

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Feelsicks life is all about gambling. Sadly his desperate inabilty to connect with anyone on another level due to his non exciting personality leaves him marooned. As always, money means nothing in a lonely world where the reality is suicide or a John Merrick type existance. :btj:

And Feelsick hasnt the personality of john Merrick. :LMAO:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

Tony Romo gets such a bad rep for just a few mistakes. He was having as good of a season as anyone (outside of Rodgers, Brady or Brees) at QB before that terrible 2nd half vs the Lions. Now he isn't good enough to start over Jon Kitna to some people.

Tony Romo is a good starting NFL QB. He is not elite. He has shown he is prone to making a couple mistakes, but he also makes a lot of plays for his team. Without Romo Dallas loses to San Fran and loses to Washington. Without Romo they are never in it vs the Jets.

I like Dallas to give new England a game this week, but wouldn't dare predict a New England loss at home vs anybody.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Tony Romo gets such a bad rep for just a few mistakes. He was having as good of a season as anyone (outside of Rodgers, Brady or Brees) at QB before that terrible 2nd half vs the Lions. Now he isn't good enough to start over Jon Kitna to some people.

Tony Romo is a good starting NFL QB. He is not elite. He has shown he is prone to making a couple mistakes, but he also makes a lot of plays for his team. Without Romo Dallas loses to San Fran and loses to Washington. Without Romo they are never in it vs the Jets.

I like Dallas to give new England a game this week, but wouldn't dare predict a New England loss at home vs anybody.

agree he is good just has to avoid those big miscues....

dogball

EOG Master

PHP:

More then a couple mistakes
Romo has little presence and throws horrible picks where he telegraphs where he is going
He cost me HUGE vs detroit but ive watched him carefully for two years and he benefits from garbage time to pad numbers he doesnt control the game and lacks fball presence. Needs more time from his line in fairneas

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Why is this conversation all about Dallas new defensive coordinator who hasn't shown to be any better than what they had before?

week 1: Mark Sanchez 26-44 335 yds 2 tds 1 int
week 2: Alex Smith 16-24 179 yds 2 tds 1 int
week 3: Sexy Rexy 22-37 250 yds 1 td 1 int
week 4: Matt Stafford 21-43 240 yds 2 tds 1 int

Now they are facing the #1 offense in the NFL while on the road. The Patroits have a bye next week so you have to believe that the hoodie and the boyz have a very focused approach to the week and are going to attack Dallas where they are extremely weak at and that is covering the slot receivers! Guess who is the #1 slot WR in the NFL....yes Mr. Welker!

Watch Welker catch 23 balls for 230 yards and 3 tds this week. Once the Pats jump up by 2 tds and dallas disregards anything close to a running game Mr Homo Romo will throw three or more balls to the wrong colored jersey.

This one will be over by the end of the 3rd quarter with all you Chokeboy bettors hoping and praying for a back back back door cover of some miracle type.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated

I can see why Fezzik likes the Cowboys from this perspective, - Dallas has good defense, they are excellent at stopping the run and can pressure the passer. Romo has been putting up good passing numbers. On any given Sunday, Brady is probably the better passer. My hunch is that there is a hidden rival going on in the locker room between Brady and Romo maybe some trashtalking where the latter is acting like he deserves props as a better passer. Although NE has a good record they've played average teams teams like Miami, Oakland and the Jets. New England and -7 does open up a bet on the Romo bunch maybe taking extra points and hoping for a close score. I don't think the linemen banging it out on the trenches are going to care about making Romo look better than Brady. For NE to cover they would have to bring more balance both in running the ball and in establishing better defense overall. A close game may prove Fezzik right but no way do I see a route by Dallas, we'll have to wait and see.

waco

EOG Dedicated

If you love dallas, you might as well take the over too because Brady will put up some numbers against the Dallas defense. NE is too tough at home but Dallas might put some numbers up too. 45-41 ne sounds about right Get on it now

waco

EOG Dedicated

We will see what kind of good defense Dallas has. they havent come close to playing against a good qb. Brady will be passing every down. he isnt going to change because Dallas is in town

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

If you love dallas, you might as well take the over too because Brady will put up some numbers against the Dallas defense. NE is too tough at home but Dallas might put some numbers up too. 45-41 ne sounds about right Get on it now

86 points? Are you F&ckin nuts. Ryan is a great defense coach see last year as he was last team to hold Pats under 30 with Cleveland and his brother also beat the Pats twice last year. 86 Points? STOP THE DRUGS.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

You have to take the points. Rob Ryan was able to knock off NE when he was with Cleveland. I bet the Dallas defense will believe in what Ryan preaches these last two weeks.

Mark me down-Cowboys +7

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

The return of Miles Austin is a plus for DAL.............

NE wins a close one, and the NFC EAST continues on as a pathetic division.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Rob Ryan's 'amoeba' defense gave New England fits last year in Cleveland. Expect more of the same.

Give me the best 2-2 team in the NFL going against the most overrated 4-1 team in the NFL any day of the week.

Seems like Cash money.

I haven't heard of one Sharp this week who is not on the Cowboys +7.5 or +7.

This is gonna be a "hold your breath," look out below game.

It would be really helpful to the cause if Dallas covered.

Heartbreak does loom, however.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I haven't heard of one Sharp this week who is not on the Cowboys +7.5 or +7.

This is gonna be a "hold your breath," look out below game.

It would be really helpful to the cause if Dallas covered.

Heartbreak does loom, however.

The only thing that Cowboys bettors should worry about is that Patriot games, on occasion, cause weird and unexplainable results. Sometimes those guys win by HUGE scores and the other team doesnt even try and you can't explain it.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Here's more support for Dallas bettors: games involving the Cowboys have been decided by four points or fewer over the last 10 regular-season contests.

In those 10 games, Dallas has been outscored 266-264.

A "meaningless" last-second touchdown could save Dallas bettors.

Let's see if New England leaves open the back door.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Everyone seems to see the Dallas side. Not to brag, OK I'm the man I'm in at +7.5

This is starting to look like that Super Bowl where the Patriots were -80 points and everyone bet on the Giants and it closed -11 points

unknown if this one covers yet

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Everyone seems to see the Dallas side. Not to brag, OK I'm the man I'm in at +7.5

This is starting to look like that Super Bowl where the Patriots were -80 points and everyone bet on the Giants and it closed -11 points

unknown if this one covers yet

Good job, Mr. Smith.

You've accomplished Part 1 of a two-part process.

You beat the number, now you have to beat the game.

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

Right, especially Rob Ryan and his blueprint to beat Brady & Pats while in Cleveland. Bye week, unlucky TO ratio etc...yes, however it's nice to have a DC like Ryan in this game.

This was the first thing that came to mind. What Ryan did to NE last year in CLE with far less talent.

Always funny how one game each week captures the imagination of sports gamblers everywhere. I'm as susceptible as the next expert.

And then it turns out to be, well, just one game.

Heim

EOG Master

Fezzik has gone so far out on a limb re this one (incl. twitter) he will look
like a complete ass wipe without a cover......btw what 'tout' ever recommends
a ML play??

Heim

EOG Master

everything late coming in on Pats.....correct line '7' no surprise if it lands on the number.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

I'm just waitin to be Romoed. Have to wait till the 4th quarter I guess. Thats when it happens... :frustrate

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Bellichick ought to have used a timeout before that Dallas TD. would have saved another 30 seconds for Brady

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Rob Ryan's 'amoeba' defense gave New England fits last year in Cleveland. Expect more of the same.

Give me the best 2-2 team in the NFL going against the most overrated 4-1 team in the NFL any day of the week.

Seems like Cash money.

"cash is just as good as money"

-Yogi

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

I'll be the first to say it. Fezzik > God

Jason Garrett beating the Hoodie on the road......speechless!