Fezzik vs. Shrink Update

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
Shrink won the swing game of Chiefs vs. Jets, but both went 2-2 on the morning and both have Ravens +3 tonight. Either way, the challenge will be a tie going into week 2. Will Fez still be a favorite?

Note: Fezzik is currently up 13.45 units in his picks this year (including preseason).

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
Two not so sad losers, because they are making a living on even sadder losers, Feelsick and wannabe Shrine, interesting if they can get over 50% in the game. :D sad that Non-sense cases actually listen to this crap whan they can listen to my crap, only at the end, my shit doesnt cost them anything:+signs9-1

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
Losebet said:
Two not so sad losers, because they are making a living on even sadder losers, Feelsick and wannabe Shrine, interesting if they can get over 50% in the game. :D sad that Non-sense cases actually listen to this crap whan they can listen to my crap, only at the end, my shit doesnt cost them anything:+signs9-1

Fezzik is free and Shrink is free. :+clueless

:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

And I thought FEZZ was up a game?

Silly me as we are indeed TIED at 2-3...

Not a very good start for either of us...

THE SHRINK

Yes that just about capped off my Sunday .... next time I win all day Saturday I am going to the cabin in NC where there is NO internet access.

Peyton can still KMA....lol.

G

Horseshoe said:
Glaken, Peyton and Eli both won one for Nawlins, like LSU and the NO Saints.

Most of my immediate family members worship the Colts and Peyton....Now I have to put up with Eli stuff too....

Only one on my side is the cat George .... my only true and loyal friend...lol

Glaken