Fezzik Week 2 Poker

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
Monday:

Live: +448 (JJ vs. 1010 on a 4-10-j flop was most of it)
Online: +338 (small ball all the way, no big hands)
Total: +786

I did lose my AA vs. KQ5, 2 spade draw for A tough $200 early loss before recovering. Got it allin and 3-4 spades went to war. Arghhhhh.

Re: Fezzik Week 2 Poker

Hey fezz we should play together my man.

My aol is andyb5169
I also play on full tilt as AndyBrunson.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

I'm keeping my handles quiet........

Day 2, week2: Live: $62, Online $518 +580
WeekToDate: +1,366

Playing more 1/2, 2/3, 3/6 avoiding 5/10 online, where I've been running bad.

The 1/2 online players are truly HORRENDOUS.....not sure what my theoretical expected win/hour is, but is could well be well over 10x bb per table.

I saw a guy call an allin for $56 with 78 suited for example.........

I need 8 hours of live play to qualify for a free roll, so lots of live play tomorrow for me.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

Day 3, online+59, live +326, +385
+1,751 for the week.

Travel day tomorrow......very little play

The Devil

EOG Master

FEZZ.......DO YOU PLAY ANY LIMIT??

OR STRICTLY NO LIMIT???

ANY TOURNEYS BESIDES THE FREEROLLS???

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

I have been playing 100% no limit.

Limit IMO is a very poor game choice. If you are the best player at the table, your edge is much larger since the game introduces a huge additional level of complexity........chess vs. checkers.

Curiously, this very high level of post flop play breaks down greatly preflop, where No limit short stack is very, very easy to master preflop.

Some tourneys in late April/May, but a poor investment choice. I plan to make $100/hour in cash games/online. If I play in a $500 tourney, and I spend on average 5 hours in the tourney, I would need to average a 100% ROI on average..........VERY tough.

I think 9/10 of the tourney "pros" are guys getting endorsements, and ripping off sucker backers giving them horrific deals like making them fund 50% of the buyins, and getting only 35% of the cashes.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

TH: Cash +132, Online +59
Fri: cash: n/a ONline: +797

Week to date: 2,739

But note, early am Sat sesson so far online has been lousy......down about 500 to start today...........arghhhh

TH: Cash +132, Online +59
Fri: cash: n/a ONline: +797

Week to date: 2,739

But note, early am Sat sesson so far online has been lousy......down about 500 to start today...........arghhhh

I'm sure you'll get the 500 back by tonight Fezzik. Has to be lots of squares online with poker today looking to boost their bankroll before the Final Four games tonight.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

Yes, but I have 4-6 hours of projects/errands to do also........not enough time in the day.

Not to mention, grabbing some more ucla/memphis 1h UNDER 62.5........

Having said that I just tripled up in a 3/6 game, $150. KK in the big blinds.

Middle position raiser makes it $21. Reraise by button to $36. I push allin. BOTH call.

AK for the original raiser. 22 for the reraiser. WOW. When he called I was worried he had AA.

That's funny.

Show why you can virtually never fold KK preflop unless you have a very, very big stack AND a great read on a familiar player.

Yes, but I have 4-6 hours of projects/errands to do also........not enough time in the day.

Not to mention, grabbing some more ucla/memphis 1h UNDER 62.5........

Having said that I just tripled up in a 3/6 game, $150. KK in the big blinds.

Middle position raiser makes it $21. Reraise by button to $36. I push allin. BOTH call.

AK for the original raiser. 22 for the reraiser. WOW. When he called I was worried he had AA.

That's funny.

Show why you can virtually never fold KK preflop unless you have a very, very big stack AND a great read on a familiar player.

22? :+textinb3 Where do I sign up for that site?

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

Lost $395 online.
Week 2 final: +2,344.

Very disappointing start for me...........

purplepat

EOG Senior Member

Lost $395 online.
Week 2 final: +2,344.

Very disappointing start for me...........

Fezz, I don't know what you do (or did) for a living, but winning $2K+ in a week playing poker sounds pretty darned good to me.

Fezz, I don't know what you do (or did) for a living, but winning $2K+ in a week playing poker sounds pretty darned good to me.

Yeah, I'd say a disappointing start for most people would have been -2000 instead of +2000.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

I won nothing week 1.
I won below my goal week2.

$1,000/week is not going to cut it for any intelligent, educated, motivated, experienced, fulltime professional in any field.

I won nothing week 1.
I won below my goal week2.

$1,000/week is not going to cut it for any intelligent, educated, motivated, experienced, fulltime professional in any field.

Stop in at Bobby's Room at the Bellagio. You can win $2000 on one hand just by stealing the blinds.

:houra