Fezziks tourney picks thus far.....

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
It is important to note that he played the conf tourneys and LOST. He started a new thread for the big dance. SO far.....

840 xmen-1 pk 2 weight

721 ODU -1 vs. Butler 2 weight
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note --><HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>Last edited by Fezzik; 03-14-2011 at 12:01 AM.
<!-- / edit note -->
<!-- controls --> <!-- / controls -->​
<!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- post 40618 popup menu --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Fezzik</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Fezzik</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Fezzik</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add Fezzik to Your Contacts</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 40618 popup menu --><!-- / post #40618 --><!-- post #40628 --><!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE id=post40628 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #2
<!-- status icon and date --> 03-14-2011, 03:33 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2><!-- user info --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Fezzik <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_40628", true); </SCRIPT>
Host
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jul 2009

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD id=td_post_40628 class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title --> 715 bucknell 10.5 2 weijght
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->------------------------
<!-- / message -->
<!-- message, attachments, sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 40628 popup menu --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Fezzik</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Fezzik</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Fezzik</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add Fezzik to Your Contacts</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 40628 popup menu -->
<!-- / post #40628 --><!-- post #40641 --><!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE id=post40641 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #3
<!-- status icon and date --> 03-14-2011, 10:04 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2><!-- user info --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Fezzik <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_40641", true); </SCRIPT>
Host

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD id=td_post_40641 class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title --> 633 Wisc Mil 10 2 weight
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Disappointed team, but short road trip to Evantston vs. the Cats mired in no doubt a tough finals week..........

An apparent 'bad' spot for WM looks to me to be a very bad spot for NWU.
<!-- / message -->
<!-- message, attachments, sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 40641 popup menu --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Fezzik</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Fezzik</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Fezzik</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add Fezzik to Your Contacts</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 40641 popup menu -->
<!-- / post #40641 --><!-- post #40713 --><!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE id=post40713 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #4
<!-- status icon and date --> Yesterday, 10:21 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2><!-- user info --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>bkeiller <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_40713", true); </SCRIPT>
VIP Member
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Apr 2010

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD id=td_post_40713 class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Can we please LOCK the threads Anthony! And yes I understand the irony of posting this.
<!-- / message -->
<!-- message, attachments, sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 40713 popup menu --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>bkeiller</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to bkeiller</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by bkeiller</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add bkeiller to Your Contacts</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 40713 popup menu -->
<!-- / post #40713 --><!-- post #40720 --><TABLE id=post40720 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #5
<!-- status icon and date --> Today, 03:12 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2><!-- user info --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Fezzik <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_40720", true); </SCRIPT>
Host

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD id=td_post_40720 class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title --> 714 UCLA +1.5 1 weight
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Fezziks tourney picks thus far.....

That is 5 picks

721 Old DOminion -1
840 Xavier -1
715 Bucknall +10.5
633 Wisc Mil +10
714 UCLA +1.5

Good luck to all

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

1-2 for Fezz which is consistent with his earlier hoop picks and his football picks as well.

XAvier and Wisc Milw domani.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I believe Wisc Milwaukee played yesterday and lost by 9

You are correct Smith. THanks.

The Fraud is 2-2 and pending (he is losing (as usual) so he is chasing)

Xavier

Gtown -5.5

ND -13.5 LOSER Record is 2-3

Zags -1

SDS - 5.5

UNLV/Illioni under 135

Good luck

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

I bet Marquette +2.5. The market peed all over Xavier ( sank to pick em), so far Marquette is too

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Gtown and Xavier lose BADLY. 2-5 so far in the big dance but conf tourenys Fezz lost there too but started a new tally

Good call SMith on Marquette

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

getting to 135 for a push in the UNLV game in the last 9 seconds was a gang rape on the under. I would not wish that on anyone.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

getting to 135 for a push in the UNLV game in the last 9 seconds was a gang rape on the under. I would not wish that on anyone.

gang rape on the under? 135 and a push? consider your self fortunate, my ass and my 134 are killing me right now.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

well to be honest, I was not following fezziks picks but I bet under 135.5

feel free to hate me

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Fezzik had BC -4.5 for the biggest bet in the tourney thus far. Loser by 20+...2-6 record

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Gonzaga loser and Fezzik won with SDS as they cover the 5.5 in OT. 3-7 and remember extra big play loser on BC. Ugly!

global24

EOG Veteran

Gonzaga loser and Fezzik won with SDS as they cover the 5.5 in OT. 3-7 and remember extra big play loser on BC. Ugly!

He's a pretty well respected capper......maybe he gives out the opposite side he's on just to hit the other side harder, probably could get a better line.

High Times

EOG Master

He's a pretty well respected capper......maybe he gives out the opposite side he's on just to hit the other side harder, probably could get a better line.

Who said that?

He himself claimed he doesn't handicap, but handicaps the real bettors.

Just like with the Hilton Contest he used the Hiltons linesmakers to come up with his plays. He did NO handicapping in those contests. You don't handicap the games and always come up with the games the Hilton had a point and a half off the real live lines. That's not handicapping and the reason winning that contest had NOTHING to do with who he liked! Thus making it a joke except for the money he won. That was not a joke but was only possible because all the rest of the sharps quit entering that contest years ago. He was not competing against anyone sharp.

soli

EOG Dedicated

Who said that?

He himself claimed he doesn't handicap, but handicaps the real bettors.

Just like with the Hilton Contest he used the Hiltons linesmakers to come up with his plays. He did NO handicapping in those contests. You don't handicap the games and always come up with the games the Hilton had a point and a half off the real live lines. That's not handicapping and the reason winning that contest had NOTHING to do with who he liked! Thus making it a joke except for the money he won. That was not a joke but was only possible because all the rest of the sharps quit entering that contest years ago. He was not competing against anyone sharp.

Sometimes it's better to just sit on the sidelines and say nothing, instead of Waving:hurray *look at me, see how dumb I can sound.* If you didn't know, that's why we gamble...To win the mutha fuckin money. It's all about winning. Fennik won the money 2 years in a row for a total over $300k. Either the so called Sharps didn't have the cash to get in the contest or they didn't feel they could win. That's a quarter of a Million for 2 years of sitting on your azz.12io4j2w90

Mammon

EOG Master

We all know what happened to the last handicapper of the handicappers.......

High Times

EOG Master

Sometimes it's better to just sit on the sidelines and say nothing, instead of Waving:hurray *look at me, see how dumb I can sound.* If you didn't know, that's why we gamble...To win the mutha fuckin money. It's all about winning. Fennik won the money 2 years in a row for a total over $300k. Either the so called Sharps didn't have the cash to get in the contest or they didn't feel they could win. That's a quarter of a Million for 2 years of sitting on your azz.12io4j2w90

I tell you why winning that contest has nothing to do with handicapping and you insult me.

Cool

Whatever

It would be cool if you knew what you were talking about...

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

The Fraud had NC +3.5 loser

Duke under 136 loser

Mich +12 winner

Overal record is like 3-8

Purdue -9 pending

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

I also can make bad picks. Tonight I like Illinois +8 and Florida State +5

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

Let me guess- you're a bitter and miserable person. Get your panties out of a bunch!

What's bitter and miserable about reporting a touts record?

Nothing more pathetic in gambling then being a fan of a tout.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Well Said Randy. Smith you are right on the money too. Many of us can make lousy bets like Fezzik is.

He has Duquense over 146.5 as a monster bet tomorrow tomorrow. WHen he loses he chases.

High Times

EOG Master

Touts are fair game when it comes to pointing out they don't win. Don't like it don't tout!

MattFlynn

EOG Member

I hate to point out the obvious, but Steve is not a tout. He's just an extremely successful bettor that gambles for a living, wins money every year, and has been so successful that he was recruited to put his name on and become a partner in a for profit sports site.

Compare that to the legend in his own mind high times who can tell everyone how great he is, but has posted a handful of picks in the last year that he is hitting less than 10%, and the wannabe tom brady who makes such as ass of himself stalking fezzik and taking such pleasure whenever others lose.

Funny thing is that fezzik has had a terrible year, but still made money and these other idiots can have their best year and still lose.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I hate to point out the obvious, but Steve is not a tout. He's just an extremely successful bettor that gambles for a living, wins money every year, and has been so successful that he was recruited to put his name on and become a partner in a for profit sports site.

Compare that to the legend in his own mind high times who can tell everyone how great he is, but has posted a handful of picks in the last year that he is hitting less than 10%, and the wannabe tom brady who makes such as ass of himself stalking fezzik and taking such pleasure whenever others lose.

Funny thing is that fezzik has had a terrible year, but still made money and these other idiots can have their best year and still lose.

WRONG. Fezzik has admitted several times that he has had losing years making money (several times a couple of years ago). I strongly suspect this past year was another one of those years. Plain and simple you are wrong and off base. I could add more here that many would find interesting but will leave this for another time. As far as touting he was a tout for a period of time and what is he doing now? Posting picks on his website with his success against stale rogue lines highlited (same with ALFie) and charging money for it. And getting killed every season in every sport. Yeah keep defending him.

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

You can't figure out the obvious if you can't comprehend that someone who sells his picks is a tout.

Why does a person shill on the radio and enter contest? It's marketing for his pick service. Enter every contest available and highlight the wins to draw in the newbies and suckers.

Which one are you?

High Times

EOG Master

How the fuck do you know what I do?

Anybody can middle and scalp games and come out ahead.

Fezzik does this on everything he does. I even remember when he was in the Leroys contest he hedged against his last few plays to make sure he got money.

He knows how to FOLLOW the real Bettors and MIDDLE/SCALP the games to make money.

He is not the first LEACH TYPE BETTOR (I also do this from time to time and it is still LEACH TYPE BETTING and nothing to be proud of!!! FACT!!) and he won't be the last!

And I know a lot of people in the last 30 years that make Fezzik look like the Follower he is and have made a hell of a lot more money then Fezzik will ever see! PERIOD!

I have made a lot of extra money doing the exact same thing but that isn't the reason I am a good handicapper.. You don't need to be a good handicapper to make money middling/scalping.

I (WE) all know this fact...

High Times

EOG Master

WRONG. Fezzik has admitted several times that he has had losing years making money (several times a couple of years ago). I strongly suspect this past year was another one of those years. Plain and simple you are wrong and off base. I could add more here that many would find interesting but will leave this for another time. As far as touting he was a tout for a period of time and what is he doing now? Posting picks on his website with his success against stale rogue lines highlited (same with ALFie) and charging money for it. And getting killed every season in every sport. Yeah keep defending him.

He middles/scalps way too many of his bets to lose.. that's just a fact.

Most average middlers/scalpers I know make money. It's not that hard... ALL YOU NEED IS MONEY!

It's that simple!

High Times

EOG Master

The HUGE difference between Fezzik and me is I don't have to wait for someone else to tell me when to make a bet. I can make the bets right off the openers and don't need to wait for the GO AHEAD by watching other bettors start to move lines before he makes a foolish bet!

I would love to see him bet fresh openers!

I would then give him a little credit.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Direct from the thread at the Fraud's Site

Record: 5-10-3 for -16.1 units with 2 pending.

<!-- / message -->

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Direct from the thread at the Fraud's Site

Record: 5-10-3 for -16.1 units with 2 pending.

<!-- / message -->

Hey ass clown- where ya been? a little quiet in this thread lately. Hmmm- come on, I'm sure you have more negative posts in you, you miserable f***

BigDaddy

EOG Master

fucking fezzik picks the team that made the final to lose in the first round

unreal