Fezziks tourney picks thus far.....

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Re: Fezziks tourney picks thus far.....

Most people had no money left after he orchistrated the first two rounds of the tourney burial. The guy has been awful the last 18 months.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Fez goes 13-2 for +20 units last few weeks between College and/NBA- where is Mr. Negativity? Crickets- just as I figured. He'll come back out of hiding when he goes 0-3 one night. These ass clowns are so predictable.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Fezz has been a major bust for a couple of straight years. He is a non issue and a joke. Lets get real. Did he break 50% for the tourney? If he did it is barely. The guys is not worth discussing any more.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Fezz has been a major bust for a couple of straight years. He is a non issue and a joke. Lets get real. Did he break 50% for the tourney? If he did it is barely. The guys is not worth discussing any more.

He's not worth discussing, yet you start a separate thread on him and his picks- you make no sense brother!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

He's not worth discussing, yet you start a separate thread on him and his picks- you make no sense brother!

I gave him football (BUST) again and some of hoops...it was again a total disaster. I reached the breaking point. At some point you realize he is a total fraud. I reached that point.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Direct from the thread at the Fraud's Site

Record: 5-10-3 for -16.1 units with 2 pending.

<!-- / message -->

Tom Brady- come out come out wherever you are- still hiding and no update on the record? He finished on a 14-2 run in college and 4-1 in the NBA. Nothing but crickets out of you. How about ONE positive post from this miserable human being. I will even help you and guide you through the post, because I know it will be difficult. Stop hating brother, it's a sports message board for christ sake.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

An 18-3 hoops run for Fezz. Pay the man money and respect.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

JK- he finished strong after a rough start to the tournament. Hope it continues.