Finally, a Vegas Dave and Holly interview/documentary that tells the truth

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Finally an unbias interview about their relationship that only has hard hitting questions along with it only stating facts about these two.

I feel so much better after watching this.

The truth shall set you free.

I believe this is true love and a marriage that will last a lifetime. Such a great feeling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally an unbias interview about their relationship that only has hard hitting questions along with it only stating facts about these two.

I feel so much better after watching this.

The truth shall set you free.

I believe this is true love and a marriage that will last a lifetime. Such a great feeling.

I finished the showtime series you recommended. Hilarious watching Vegas Dave lose every single playoff game.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Not sure what part of this is harder to watch:

Dave spewing all of the B.S he spews

OR

Holly's face!

She WAS a fresh face natural beauty. Now................now she would melt if she got close to a fire. If she is happy with her life - good for her. But Kliff Kingsbury has to be waking up every day thankful he is no longer her guy.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Not sure what part of this is harder to watch:

Dave spewing all of the B.S he spews

OR

Holly's face!

She WAS a fresh face natural beauty. Now................now she would melt if she got close to a fire. If she is happy with her life - good for her. But Kliff Kingsbury has to be waking up every day thankful he is no longer her guy.
I couldn't look at her face and how plastic it was.

I did a google image search for her to see what she looked like before becoming a monster.

Who was mental cutting her apart to tell her to get a boob job (that is a disgusting look on her as they are way way too fucking big on her body) and to tell her she wasn't pretty the way she was and had a surgeon carve her up.

This is such a disaster.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I couldn't look at her face and how plastic it was.

I did a google image search for her to see what she looked like before becoming a monster.

Who was mental cutting her apart to tell her to get a boob job (that is a disgusting look on her as they are way way too fucking big on her body) and to tell her she wasn't pretty the way she was and had a surgeon carve her up.

This is such a disaster.

Here is a commercial she did - first face. Look how nice it looks

This piece was done some time ago and once again shows a truly fresh face beauty: https://marriedbiography.com/holly-...so-looks-attention-grabbing-career-lifestyle/

patswin

EOG Veteran
she used to be hot, not anymore,, way to much plastic surgery. She was married to eric kusillias the former espn host

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
^^^^^^^^^
this is really the same girl?

wow, in the vid with vegas dave she looks like shit...

Sadly.................YES!

In all fairness to VD (And my guess is it is only a matter of time before Holly gets that - if not worse) she looked like shit before they hooked up

For some reason she thinks she looks great now. YIKES! Imagine what she looks like first thing in the morning and before spending 4 hours to put on makeup

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
how can a person fk up great looking eyes?

her eyes look soulless now.

her lips are jacked up along with the pulling of her face to the back of her head.

she is going to be Joan rivers part two.

Last edited by a moderator:

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Vegas Dave is claiming he has a book and documentary coming out soon. Says it's already written and shot. This was obviously all paid for by him. He also had a clothing line that didn't sell a combined 5 hats and warm up suits with his name on it. It will be about as compelling as his photo shoot with Holly that was in some Magazine called Wingman Magazine a few months back.. They don't have any distribution and only 693 followers for an online publication that is pay per play only.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Are those tweets real?

It's sad if they are.

If they aren't, it's sad that the fakes could even be considered real.

#SnakeOilScammer

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Are those tweets real?

It's sad if they are.

If they aren't, it's sad that the fakes could even be considered real.

#SnakeOilScammer

They are real.

Pats: Why? If they are getting paid what do they care? The guy could be the world's biggest "MoFo" but if he pays - who cares

Guys with the Vegas Dave attitude and BS are dime a dozen in Vegas. He just happened to turn it into a lot more notoriety than most. What a clown, I'm sure the bookmakers are shaking in their boots when Vegas Dave puts out his biggest winner of the year for the fourth time this week.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
No doubt he's a scum tout. But have to give him props for having the Trout card.

Wait. His day is coming. A few months ago he said he is doing the same - investing heavily in cards of one NFL player

Derek Carr

Seriously

All his post-tax success on Trout will soon be gone. As for the Trout card this smells a lot like what Jeff Allen did when he "won" The (at the time) Hilton Contest in B2B years. I would call his place to bust him. I asked what years he won it. The sales people did not know. I promise you if you ask Fezzik what years he won it he could tell you in nanoseconds

MrTop

EOG Master
She is with him for the free winning sports picks .. the reason her bank account is getting bigger. 🤪