Finally, The Brock has come back to Vegas...

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Re: Finally, The Brock has come back to Vegas...

Looks like Jerry's Nugget could've at least put an orange slice w/parsley on that plate :doh1

hels

EOG Dedicated

Broke's steak dinner

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I know people who volunteer at the shelter and have posted pictures of meals and it doesn't come close to looking that bad. Why is this guy eating peasant food?

I sometimes wonder if brock gets paid to post how much of a failure he is.

Looks like the type of place where in lieu of a dishwasher they rinse the plates off with toilet water

Pretty sure Fishhead has had a better steak from a dumpster.

If I was served that piece of mangled meat I would immediately stand up and walk out.

Absurd.

hels

EOG Dedicated

Pretty sure Fishhead has had a better steak from a dumpster.

If I was served that piece of mangled meat I would immediately stand up and walk out.

Absurd.

:LMAO
:lightbulb:
:lightbulb:

ajt

EOG Dedicated

Looks like Broke got Deb to WU him some more cash.

ajt

EOG Dedicated

I wonder who let Broke take a pic of their Dayton ticket. Broke taking a dog :LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Yet ANOTHER losing day for BROKEDICKFUCK SPORTS!

Broke admitted on the radio last night to be down $4k+ already in Vegas. Add a another few hundred to the total with YET ANOTHER losing chalk filled parlay. Will this moron ever learn?

Broke has a great system. Bet all ML favorites in different parlay combinations:LMAO

If it was that easy dipshit, no one would work for a living:lol

Never ever change stupid piece shit!! Promise us:btj:

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Poor Deb. She is an ATM

Hopefully she will come to her senses before Broke squanders all of it

ajt

EOG Dedicated

Yet ANOTHER losing day for BROKEDICKFUCK SPORTS!

Broke admitted on the radio last night to be down $4k+ already in Vegas. Add a another few hundred to the total with YET ANOTHER losing chalk filled parlay. Will this moron ever learn?

He'll say he went 3-0 on unposted plays for +$6000 and up on the trip.

J

joeybagadonuts

Did you hear this fucking moron on the radio last night talking about how he told his family he was doing this for a living and how this was going to be his life long career?

This stupid dipshit has never even had a winning MONTH let alone a winning year. Guy has pissed away every extra penny he has ever had in his life gambling and thinks he can make a living laying bad numbers on huge chalk.

Must be awful being such a sociopath that you not only lie to everyone around you but to yourself as well.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Funny thing is he shows us the tickets with one game left to go. All winners except the one pending.

But that one ends up wiping out all his winners:LMAO

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Did you hear this fucking moron on the radio last night talking about how he told his family he was doing this for a living and how this was going to be his life long career?

This stupid dipshit has never even had a winning MONTH let alone a winning year. Guy has pissed away every extra penny he has ever had in his life gambling and thinks he can make a living laying bad numbers on huge chalk.

Must be awful being such a sociopath that you not only lie to everyone around you but to yourself as well.

I forgot how he worded it, but it sounded to me that llike winning wasnt even the most important part of the whole thing but the excitement:LMAO

Broke is absolutely delusional and he is taking his family down with him:shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

Funny thing is he shows us the tickets with one game left to go. All winners except the one pending.

But that one ends up wiping out all his winners:LMAO

It really is amazing.

He seriously struggles to even hit 30% of his games posted before they start. The sick part is that almost every one is -200+, most are MUCH chalkier. It's seriously hard to lose at such a high clip. Someone should study Broke. He's a true MUSH and freak of nature.

ajt

EOG Dedicated

This dipshit tried to say he makes his living the same way Dink and Fishhead do :LMAO

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

So Broke basically managed to turn a 3-2 ATS day into another losing one12io4j2w90

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

"The others I cashed, Jake peavy can confirm

Florida
Michigan
San Diego st"

J

joeybagadonuts

Yea, and I'm sure he didn't show Jake the many losing tickets he ripped up in this brokedick hotel room while crying on the phone to Deb begging her to WU him enough money to take a cab to the airport. Thankfully he has FISHMUSH to take him to the various dumpsters around town so he can eat.

The life is a PRO at BROKEDICKFUCK SPORTS is VERY glamorous!