Firehorn Wednesday 52-37 + 47.34

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated
6 Units NY Yankees -110 Pettitte VS Action
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My First 6 Unit play of the year and I think Pettitte will bounce back from the bad start and he has been good at Toronto. However I am due some bad luck so if you follow, be smart and don't play 6 units just because I am. Good Luck all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see the line has moved against me and know that Jeter is hurt and Hideki Matsui is now also out. Could be a nightmare waiting to happen.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated
Re: Firehorn Wednesday 52-37 + 47.34

3 Units Toronto Blue Jays -105 Pettitte VS Action
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Jeter and Matsui out or questionable I don't want the 6 units so I am taking a small loss with the bad line move for me, but 3 Units total on NY Yanks is all I want.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

TOTAL

Finance

EOG Veteran

Good luck Firehorn..tough with the Salami last night - hard to think that a 12 run game hurt, but the TB/Balt game was there after 3 and neither scores again - as bad as all of the pens have been this year and we get 6 friggin' shutout innings...sheesh!

TheBigRagu

EOG Veteran

quick question, how was the grand salami over 142.5 a loser last night, when 166 runs were scored ? am i missing something? thanks

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck Firehorn...can't blame ya for hedging off a few units. Not liking the line up the Yanks will probably wheel out there too much...going to need a solid game from Petite to have much of a chance.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

quick question, how was the grand salami over 142.5 a loser last night, when 166 runs were scored ? am i missing something? thanks

I wish you were correct, but I only count 140. Please if you see 166 let me know how and I would appreciate it very very very much. Good luck.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

I have now seen the lineups and I don't like no jeter and no Matsui.
1 Unit Toronto -108 Pettitte/vs Action

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

TOTAL
1 Unit Toronto -108 Pettitte/vs Action

dddowntown

EOG Addicted

Nice day, hard to bang the yanks without those guys but nothing wrong with winning and being in the black.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Nice day, hard to bang the yanks without those guys but nothing wrong with winning and being in the black.

Thanks dddowntown, LOL that is the 2nd time this season and both on the NY Yanks that I did that the other was Sunday when Joba hurt his thumb. Good luck.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

TOTAL
Win 6 Units NYYanks
LOSE 4.23 Toronto
Cubs WIN 0.50
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win 2.27 ........................................ Now 54-38 + 49.61

bridgetown

EOG Senior Member

Firehorn, another nice day!

Time to start copying/pasting your picks!

:LMAO