First post

Hello to you all from England,just found this site and you all seem to talk a lot of sense.As a spread gambler with a decent wager on the Pats to go along way this season should I be a worried man.
I am visiting florida later this month could anyone advise me as to the best place to pick up a couple of Heat tickets?
Any U.K betting help needed do not hesitate to ask. For my sins I have a season ticket at Manchester United,
Thanx Stew.

England stew did you watch a movie called " The Football Factory "

Also can you name a couple or really interesting english movies... i might want to check some out.

Football factory just out-I think its a london footie hooligan film concentrating on the notorious I.C.F( INTER CITY FIRM) a group of West Ham Utd thugs.
As for English movies try Snatch or Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrells .

Wax

EOG Enthusiast
have fun here

have fun here

Snatch: awesome flick

Pats have some real issues this year, weak division gets them into playoffs but not to Super Bowl!

Evening Hitman(9pm here) Well November is a month of rain for the U.K and a 70mph wind forcast for tonight in the north of England but as of Nov 17th I hace 18 days in sunny florida,gonna take in a Heat game and maybe a colleage football game any other suggestions for me 26??

Snatch is one of my favorites.

I downloaded Football Factory and it's a pretty good movie man. I enjoyed it a lot. They do a lot of coke in that movie.... too.

"A recent survey in London found traces of cocaine on 99% of bank notes in circulation."

How big is cocaine in England... i'm just curious.

Slight Favorite

EOG Addicted
November 26, 2005

Florida State @ Florida (Gainesville, FL)

Rivalry game, usually one of the best of the season. It's only money right.

Coke in London is much the same as N.Y I would expect but most football fans prefer a couple of beers in the pub before the game-much to the glazier familys desgust,they seem to think the stadium is the place to drink but the pub is the place pre game.