Fishhead becomes first poster to officially sign up for Skybook's $1,500 contest!

Re: Fishhead becomes first poster to officially sign up for Skybook's $1,500 contest!

This guy is scum, quits contributing at eog but isnt too good for their contests.

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Fishhead becomes first poster to officially sign up for Skybook's $1,500 contest!

That's right, Bricker! We on some fuck a contest whore shit around here.

:cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Good to see you around, Big Fish. :cheers

I wonder if fighead made eogmike make a thread in order for him to join

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Fishhead bringing the contest heat!!!

:cheering: :cheering::cheering::cheering:

I like fish, but this shouldnt be allowed. You should have atleast 50 posts in the 30 days prior to the contest sign up to qualify.

Timetopay

EOG Master

you can cut the excitement with a knife

:shoot:

yisman

EOG Master

I guess Fishhead quit posting on all forums because someone hurt his feelings? :+clueless

EOG poster "BROCK" is now officially registered for the contest.

:lin

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

Who is this Fishhead?

Is he one of those posters that cannot live without seeing his name in Internet lights? Is he simply a contest/bonus whore who grinds out a food-stamp living that would otherwise be replaced with societal productivity if he/she put his efforts in the right place?

Is he another in the long line of internet posters who gloms off of his "better half" who toils away at such jobs as graphic designer, school teacher, etc. only to see her dead-end "better-half" piss it away at alleged plus EV wagers?

Who in the BlueHell is Fishhead and why should we care?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

BlueHell

EOG Member
<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>Mar 02, 2012 </DD><DT>Posts <DD>28 </DD></DL>

[h=2] Re: What in the BlueHell happened to this site?[/h]
Donuts of the forgotten years,
Been around since the AOL nearly-shrink days. I remember GreenDoberman, UncleButternutts, Peep, Patrick McIrish, Fishhead, Viejo and all the classics.

If only I had the courage to go the way of the Boston Ska Band which I can't remember and Junp Right in.

Merely a KC kid and long-time lurker here.

But comparisons me damned, I think what in the blue hell was I thinking starting to post?

If you remember Fishhead then why the post above?​

Yeah Arch, not only is this clown a ghost, he can't remember shit.

...I'm thinking he's High Times posting after a few bong hits...those short term memory cells are just about all burned out.

...long term are pretty weak too.

High Times

EOG Master

Yeah Arch, not only is this clown a ghost, he can't remember shit.

...I'm thinking he's High Times posting after a few bong hits...those short term memory cells are just about all burned out.

...long term are pretty weak too.

Why would I ghost?

I'm already a ghost

:pop: