Moldoveanu

EOG Master
[TABLE="class: Grid"]

[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$3,041.34[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$39,538.12[/TD]

Pending

5 Team Parlay

Pending

4/30/15 9:35pm NBA Basketball 535 Los Angeles Clippers +200* vs San Antonio Spurs

Pending

4/30/15 7:05pm NBA Basketball 786 Chicago Bulls (Series) -1050* vs Milwaukee Bucks (Series)

Pending

4/30/15 7:10pm MLB Baseball 903 Washington Nationals -105* vs New York Mets (S Strasburg - R must Start J Degrom - R must Start)

Pending

4/30/15 10:05pm NHL Hockey 672 Anaheim Ducks (Series) -240* vs Calgary Flames (Series)

Pending

4/30/15 7:35pm NHL Hockey 676 New York Rangers (Series) -185* vs Washington Capitals (Series)

[/TABLE]

WVU

EOG Master
Re: 5 team parlay 3K to win 40 K

Moldy, why are you putting a month's salary on a 5 team parlay?

WVU

EOG Master

to win money :+clueless ?

do you feel like you have an advantage betting these? You are betting way more than you should. Guys that bet 3k parlays are wealthy. Do you consider yourself wealthy?

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

do you feel like you have an advantage betting these? You are betting way more than you should. Guys that bet 3k parlays are wealthy. Do you consider yourself wealthy?

nope i am not wealthy but since i am having some miracle luck last couple of weeks

why not bet it i feel good about the games its not like i bet on them with my eyes closed those games mean something

those games are there for revenge for example

Starsbourg will shut down the mets offense they stink like i said the best record will be no more because thier offense is so bad and pitching wise

they will slowly decrease now they are 2-4 lost 2 straight series

Washington is hot on offense de grom got bombed washington has a decent run and starsbourgh revenge

Clippers must win situation the other games are pretty much good teams good chance to win home field advantage

I understand what WVU is saying here to you Moldy,dont take it wrong,he isnt having a go at you.

GL Mate,will be cheering them on for you :cheers

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i know he is not but i am a risk taker and i have guts and balls and with some luck or a lot of luck on my side i may just hit it

WVU

EOG Master

I wish you success, Modly, despite your impending doom. It isn't a matter of if, but when.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

I wish you success, Modly, despite your impending doom. It isn't a matter of if, but when.

i have had this doom for years now but thank god for my job i get paid every 2 weeks :houra and i get to live

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
Re: Five-team parlay (3K to win 40K)

[TABLE="class: cms_table_Grid"]

[TD="class: cms_table_MiddleRight cms_table_Currency"]$3,041.34[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_MiddleRight cms_table_Currency"]$39,538.12[/TD]

No Bet

5 Team Parlay

Win

4/30/15 9:35pm NBA Basketball 535 Los Angeles Clippers +200* vs San Antonio Spurs

Win :shooting:

4/30/15 7:05pm NBA Basketball 786 Chicago Bulls (Series) -1050* vs Milwaukee Bucks (Series)

Win

4/30/15 7:10pm MLB Baseball 903 Washington Nationals -105* vs New York Mets (S Strasburg - R must Start J Degrom - R must Start)

Win

4/30/15 10:05pm NHL Hockey 672 Anaheim Ducks (Series) -240* vs Calgary Flames (Series)

Pending

4/30/15 7:35pm NHL Hockey 676 New York Rangers (Series) -185* vs Washington Capitals (Series)

[/TABLE]

vitalyo

EOG Veteran

Great job!!!Man u have to hedge this bet , so congrats with guaranteed money !:cheers

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

sorry to disapoint but this bet is canceled! i am really kicking my self for actully not betting it again

i actually bet this bet but it was an if win wager!

it was an if win wager from a parlay that was going really good but one team lost a -500 favorite i was pissed

and decided that i should not bet this parlay again :shoot:

vitalyo

EOG Veteran

That sucks big time . Nice of you for been honest .
You will get next time .GL