Florida news

MrTop

EOG Master

Florida Surgeon General Refused to Wear Mask​

Florida’s new surgeon general refused to wear a mask offered to him by a state senator who told him she had a serious medical condition -- and she ultimately asked him to leave her office.

and dats dat

MrTop

EOG Master
the gov. phone line was on VM when the media called ,,,,so was merlins, munkee the trader's , the boston follower and toby .....

LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master

Florida Surgeon General Refused to Wear Mask​

Florida’s new surgeon general refused to wear a mask offered to him by a state senator who told him she had a serious medical condition -- and she ultimately asked him to leave her office.

and dats dat
I read about this, the guy was right, who the hell does she think she is? The guy even offered to go outside if she wanted a face to face and SHE refused.

I hate to break it to you lunatics, but the days of pandering to leftists are over....that's OVA.

By the way several of the holdout school districts that defied Desantis's mask order will rescind the mask mandates this week.

MrTop

EOG Master
I read about this, the guy was right, who the hell does she think she is? The guy even offered to go outside if she wanted a face to face and SHE refused.

I hate to break it to you lunatics, but the days of pandering to leftists are over....that's OVA.

By the way several of the holdout school districts that defied Desantis's mask order will rescind the mask mandates this week.

a gov order means nothing at dr office and hospital... .. they can refuse u

mr merlin

EOG Master
Another huge factor is the fact that she is a democrat, she is the enemy of the surgeon general, she is the enemy of every floridian, a good rule of thumb is to do the opposite of what every democrat desires.

mr merlin

EOG Master
a gov order means nothing at dr office and hospital... .. they can refuse u
Yea, and her office is not a medical facility, and lets be clear - HE refused her, not the other way around, SHE asked to meet him from what I understand.

I'm sure you agree that he has the right to refuse her requests as well?

MrTop

EOG Master
Another huge factor is the fact that she is a democrat, she is the enemy of the surgeon general, she is the enemy of every floridian, a good rule of thumb is to do the opposite of what every democrat desires.

what if u have a dem cop...you are robbing a bank with a weapon... he tells you to drop it... not going to listen ?

MrTop

EOG Master
Yea, and her office is not a medical facility, and lets be clear - HE refused her, not the other way around, SHE asked to meet him from what I understand.

I'm sure you agree that he has the right to refuse her requests as well?

The encounter, earlier reported by Florida Politics, took place between Senator Tina Polsky and Joseph Ladapo, who met her in her office regarding his upcoming confirmation after being appointed by Governor Ron DeSantis. She has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The encounter, earlier reported by Florida Politics, took place between Senator Tina Polsky and Joseph Ladapo, who met her in her office regarding his upcoming confirmation after being appointed by Governor Ron DeSantis. She has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
I read that, but I believe she asked to meet him and he showed up to talk, after he showed up she asked him to put a mask on, he declined.

What does her breast cancer have to do with the price of potatoes?

MrTop

EOG Master
I read that, but I believe she asked to meet him and he showed up to talk, after he showed up she asked him to put a mask on, he declined.

What does her breast cancer have to do with the price of potatoes?

and she got what she wanted.. it was a goal line stand the mask won

mr merlin

EOG Master
she just reported it to the news.. keeping of the fight of the mask.
You miss the big picture, desantis is taking a hard line with the covid fanatics, he's not going to give an inch - so he appointed a like minded guy as surgeon general - he's not giving an inch either.

She and people like her are upset by that - so she puts this story out there to attempt to drum up sympathy - what she misses is that she's in FL, not Oregon or Hawaii - the lets all play the covid game would go over in those states, it would work there.

It doesn't work in Florida. If she had a brain she would realize that.

MrTop

EOG Master
You miss the big picture, desantis is taking a hard line with the covid fanatics, he's not going to give an inch - so he appointed a like minded guy as surgeon general - he's not giving an inch either.

She and people like her are upset by that - so she puts this story out there to attempt to drum up sympathy - what she misses is that she's in FL, not Oregon or Hawaii - the lets all play the covid game would go over in those states, it would work there.

It doesn't work in Florida. If she had a brain she would realize that.

she needs votes nothing else.

MrTop

EOG Master
What does cancer have to do with anything? Simply having cancer doesn't make you immunocompromised in the least.

she did not want to give it to him....she thought she had the flu. That is a good citizen... the covid could be passed easier than a football

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Why is it that the unhealthiest people are always telling everyone else what to do for their health?

Hard to believe MrTop is always in the doctor's office and physical therapy. Had tuberculosis twice. A (barely) walking fucking cesspool.

Go fuck yourselves, clowns. Certainly not taking your advice on health.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Why is it that the unhealthiest people are always telling everyone else what to do for their health?

Hard to believe MrTop is always in the doctor's office and physical therapy. Had tuberculosis twice. A (barely) walking fucking cesspool.

Dr. Top.

Fresh Out of Med. School

MrTop

EOG Master

had TB 1 time at 22 y/o... at that time was running 10 miles 4 times a week

MrTop

EOG Master
So you think you know more about science and medicine than an actual doctor - a Harvard medical graduate.

Because you watch TV.

LMAO.

Maybe we should just call you racist like you fucking retards would do.

i saw a bus heading for vegas big sign on the back of it... showed a big needle on it and it said " this one is for munkee " i don't know if it was for you though cause of the spelling.