Florida State vs Georgia Tech

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I really have come to the conclusion Georgia Tech just wont be able to hang for 4 quarters here. So many advantages that swing FSU"s way even with their questionable offensive line but the big difference will probably be Tech's defensive front not being as good as Florida State's. This is the biggest reason why I dont see Tech hanging around for 4 quarters. It was 12.5 in the morning and whoever moved it is spot on. Thought rain was going to factor in but that's tomorrow and rest of the week. I believe Mike Norvell is the right man to turn things around especially with his knack for big offensive plays. They got speedy running backs such as Corbin who played behind Trayveon Williams at Texas A&M who got drafted by the Bengals. They have very talented WR's in my opinion that can and should expose Georgia Tech here. Lets go!

Florida State -13 -108 $540 to win $500

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Also FSU's best WR Tamorrion Terry's grandmother passed away this morning. We tend to see the best. Wouldn't shock me the least to see this kid explode.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Blackman was pretty bad in 2H. I dont know.

Decent dogs barked. I think college football wont make it the season though. It will get postponed or canceled eventually which makes these games even tougher to call.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
The world evolves, the CrimiNoles never change. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

,CHANT MODE ENABLED>

Oh yes it's GREAT... to be... a Florida GATOR!!!!

<CHANT MODE DISABLED>

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: