~~~ Florida vs Alabama In-Game Thread ~~~~

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted
Re: ~~~ Florida vs Alabama In-Game Thread ~~~~

being a dolphin fan, you cant imagine how much i hate much i hate saban...

OMG SIDE LINE INTERFERENCE!!! AR EU SERIOUS

mofome

Banned

To give the Heisman to any other player besides Tebow is absurd.

Not team goes from being so dominant to being average from the loss of one key player as much as Florida would if did not have Tebow.....

false

mofome

Banned

i cant believe this. people will cover bama because of that call. holy shit

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

That 5 yard penalty was the play of the game f they don't get in & Alabama goes down to score a TD & force OT....

"This could be all the difference in the world - field goal or touchdown" - nice line by the announcer. Can't believe that wasn't Brent Musberger announcing. :)

Congratulations to Florida and their fans. You put the better team on the field. It's been a fun ride this year and Coach Saban has the Tide a full year ahead of schedule. We'll be back.

Good game Florida, now go win the BCS Title.

mofome

Banned

Congratulations to Florida and their fans. You put the better team on the field. It's been a fun ride this year and Coach Saban has the Tide a full year ahead of schedule. We'll be back.

reverse jinx?

Bama should be proud. What Saban has done with that team is remarkable. They were a joke two years ago and now look like a potential hegemon.

mofome

Banned

Bama should be proud. What Saban has done with that team is remarkable. They were a joke two years ago and now look like a potential hegemon.

losing to la monroe made them a bit of a joke just last season. saban is something else, as a coach.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

:finger004 :finger004

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Time for the much dreaded prevent...:pop:

Verne Lundquist loves getting creampies from Tim Tebow. Listen to them go ga ga over him.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

tebow may not have the best arm....

but hes a winner...noone wants it more than him...you can have all the talent in the world, but tebow has that "it" factor...

mofome

Banned

Sportsmanship and Sincerity. Florida played the better game. I'd rather seem them win it than any other team at this point.

at this point in the game? not over. far from it. i cant believe you arent going nuts. i guess you're a bit more mature/sane than i am.

been a great game.

mofome

Banned

tebow may not have the best arm....

but hes a winner...noone wants it more than him...you can have all the talent in the world, but tebow has that "it" factor...

tebow has all the talent in the world and everything else. his foot work is just awful when he passes. hes my fav non vol ncaaf player and i hate fla.

NOW AN INTERCEPTION BY FLORIDA WOULD BE ICING ON THE CAKE..:party

at this point in the game? not over. far from it. i cant believe you arent going nuts. i guess you're a bit more mature/sane than i am.

been a great game.

As much as I hate to say it, Alabama is incapable of 2 scores with this little time and this much of the field to go. Just reality.

mofome

Banned

INT! shit if he brings is back i get the over! fuck!

mofome

Banned

welp, there goes the chance for a td. fuck me in the ass